I Used To Be On Welfare

Mcflipper

Jun 17, 2016
That is until Michigan Governor Engler ended welfare for single men. Which made many a slumlord unhappy. I and over 80,000 other people were thrown out on the street. I wonder how many of them committed some crime that was a cost to society. And if they were thrown into prison, then the story gets a little more interesting. If I remember right, on welfare I got about $3100.00 a year. To keep a person in prison for a year cost about $25,000.00. On one website, it said that NY pays something around $165,000.00 a year to keep a single person in prison. That's FUCKED!!! The reason most of them were in prison was probably because poverty caused them to commit crimes of some sort. It would probably be cheaper to give all poor males $20,000.00 a year to not commit criminal acts.

That is until Michigan Governor Engler ended welfare for single men. Which made many a slumlord unhappy. I and over 80,000 other people were thrown out on the street. I wonder how many of them committed some crime that was a cost to society. And if they were thrown into prison, then the story gets a little more interesting. If I remember right, on welfare I got about $3100.00 a year. To keep a person in prison for a year cost about $25,000.00. On one website, it said that NY pays something around $165,000.00 a year to keep a single person in prison. That's FUCKED!!! The reason most of them were in prison was probably because poverty caused them to commit crimes of some sort. It would probably be cheaper to give all poor males $20,000.00 a year to not commit criminal acts.

Are you retarded or handicapped? there is no excuse for a single male to be on welfare unless he is.

Are you retarded or handicapped? there is no excuse for a single male to be on welfare unless he is.
unemployment???

• Banned

You haven't a fucking clue. What do you do when there is no work. Well when I was about 8 years old, I used to ride my bike for miles most days going around to various bars to shine shoes. In later years, I went to Indaina on a couple of occasions to find work. I did the same thing in Texas. I went to Virginia and unfortunately joined the navy. On another occasion I went to Florida to find work. Where I got hit by a car and was nearly killed. I also got the added bonus of being thouroughly and decisively fucked by the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. When big money is involved, they can come up with some pretty creative reasons to deny coverage.

• Banned

unemployment???

Unemployment for nonexistant jobs doesn't happen.

You haven't a fucking clue. What do you do when there is no work. Well when I was about 8 years old, I used to ride my bike for miles most days going around to various bars to shine shoes. In later years, I went to Indaina on a couple of occasions to find work. I did the same thing in Texas. I went to Virginia and unfortunately joined the navy. On another occasion I went to Florida to find work. Where I got hit by a car and was nearly killed. I also got the added bonus of being thouroughly and decisively fucked by the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. When big money is involved, they can come up with some pretty creative reasons to deny coverage.

meh.....I did much the same and retired at 46.

The government would be much better suited and spend taxpayer's money far better if money spent on prisons was spent hiring people to repair our infrastructure, as happened during the depression. Both needs are great and the money would be spent on something the entire country desperately needs, all of our roads and bridges repaired or replaced.

Ever considered getting a job?

Lazy slackers like you make me sick. ...... :cool:

Me too.

Blow me. There were no jobs.

Me too.
You can blow me too. There were no jobs to be had.

Me too.

Where did you live? In Pluto?

Me too.

Where did you live? In Pluto?

No. Bay City Michigan. And back in the mid-80's, it may as well have been Pluto as far as employment went.

I can tell you're a loserterian asshole that believes everyone should just die if they can't find work. This is why the republican party needs to be flushed down the crapper of history.

I can tell you're a loserterian asshole that believes everyone should just die if they can't find work. This is why the republican party needs to be flushed down the crapper of history.

I am a person that has been working for 36 years now working jobs that only have hispanics working them now. A single male on welfare means that motherfucker is a lazy fuck and drain on society

there is plenty of work for those that will actually do it.

Forum List

Back