I Thought Trump Was Going to “Redraw The Map”? What Happened?

Okay, for the sake of it’s comedic value alone, why don’t you entertain us with your version of “what is going on” fucktard…
Why? I'm not the one making bizarre predictions of "Electory history", nor the one with flights of fancy about the Beast's invincibility.

Again, you do get why you're a ditz, right?

Okay, for the sake of it’s comedic value alone, why don’t you entertain us with your version of “what is going on” fucktard…
Why? I'm not the one making bizarre predictions of "Electory history", nor the one with flights of fancy about the Beast's invincibility.

Again, you do get why you're a ditz, right?

Well, if you’re going to tell someone they are wrong and will not provide the the supposed correct answer, you lose all credibility. Either tell us what is going on (hence you say I “don’t know what is going on”) or shut the fuck up ditz.

Well, if you’re going to tell someone they are wrong and will not provide the the supposed correct answer, you lose all credibility. Either tell us what is going on (hence you say I “don’t know what is going on”) or shut the fuck up ditz.
Is the correct answer yours?

I have no desire to have extended arguments with neither with ditzes nor shrews. There are others you can entertain with your idiocies, I'm sure.

Good luck with that and whatever pathologies ail you.

Is the correct answer yours?

I have no desire to have extended arguments with neither with ditzes nor shrews. There are others you can entertain with your idiocies, I'm sure.

Good luck with that and whatever pathologies ail you.

I have no idea what you’re talking about. You say I “don’t know what is going on” then when asked, you start talking about all sorts of other bullshit. Are you this desperate for attention? Must be sad being you…

Anyway…welcome to the ignore list for a while: <plink>

Seems like the same old standards apply; the US Presidential election will come down to contests in 10-15 states.

And he’s losing most of them!!!!

In truth, HRC said that she wanted to run a 50 state campaign too. You don’t see much of that either.

Excellent panic mongering and race baiting on the Part of Hillary and her minions in the Press and Social Media.
Candycorn, I guess you are a panic mongerer and race baiter! Or far more likely, Correll is project is own emotional and spiritual inadequacy on others.

Seems like the same old standards apply; the US Presidential election will come down to contests in 10-15 states.

In truth, HRC said that she wanted to run a 50 state campaign too. You don’t see much of that either.

RCP has them statically tied.

Nonsense.
And VA, PA, WI, are not toss up states.
View attachment 88710

Gee I never knew the Electoral College had early voting. Which electorals have cast their votes already?

Nonsense.
View attachment 88710

Gee I never knew the Electoral College had early voting. Which electorals have cast their votes already?
As of now and the foreseeable future, those states with go Dem. To suggest that is not a probably is not an accurate summary of the current situation.

Emails clearly will not be the tipping point of the election.

I don't trust Clinton's vow of WWIII if he tried "to take" the oil.
No, I'm very hawkish and constantly reminded that I'm talking about spilling American blood, so I keep it to myself usually, but someone needs to take the oil from ISIS, and I don't see Trump being any better at getting the other ME countries over there to do it than Obama was.
No one needs to ‘take the oil’ from anyone – the notion is idiocy.

Just as idiotic is the notion of sending American troops to the Region to conduct a conventional ground war; such a fiasco would not only result in the pointless deaths of Americans, it would also breathe new life into ISIS and foment continued violence and terrorism.

Trump advocates for such idiocy, and consequently has no business being president.

Arabs and Turks and Kurds and Persians and whateveresians must fight and die for their own freedom.

If they won't, then Americans are not needed there. And if all the sand tribes are willing to do that, then they don't need us anyway.

It is amazing to read some of these posts. Apparently some of you think that the idea of "leave them alone and they will like us" works. If so that is WRONG, and Historically incorrect. First off it is too late to leave them alone, that escalation came when after the Victory of operation desert storm. A couple of years later another war was getting started. We never hear that the GWB war was just an extension of that one huh? Ah well facts and real history escape some or just get ignored or hidden for an agenda. Terrorist choose the theatre of their war and their victims. They don't choose to fight regular military personnel for a reason. Know what that is?

War is the saddest thing the human race has ever devised. However, for whatever reasons ME terrorism got its oxygen, it is now here and full blown and after our allies and after us. My fear has been that we will let it grow like the world let Hitler grow, until it was too late.
War was invented by Sargon The Great to conquer Mesopotamia.

Subsequent tyrants, kings, and pharaohs imitated him thereafter.

Putin is currently employing war in Ukraine to grab land and to enhance Russia's prestige.

Xi will probably grab Taiwan soon for the same reasons.

Saddam was the last fool to try it with Kuwait and it got him killed ultimately.

Kim IL-Sung tried it before them and failed, getting a lot of people killed in the process.

Tojo and Adolf were the last two major tyrants who died trying it during WW2.

The Kaiser and the Emperor of Austria-Hungary lost their empires trying it during WW1.

Prior to WW1 warfare worked quite well for the aggressors. Since then however it has been a bust in every case.

So I don't get why leaders keep trying it.

Nonsense.
View attachment 88710

The concept of probability is apparently too deep for your shallow mind.

Forum List

Back