I Thought Trump Was Going to “Redraw The Map”? What Happened?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Seems like the same old standards apply; the US Presidential election will come down to contests in 10-15 states.

And he’s losing most of them!!!!

In truth, HRC said that she wanted to run a 50 state campaign too. You don’t see much of that either.

Last night's forum was disappointing. All I really got was Clinton = no ground troops Trump = take the oil.

Neither of them did a great job last night, but since Lauer had to spend the first fifteen minutes on the e-mail, she didn't have much time.

Emails clearly will not be the tipping point of the election.

I don't trust Clinton's vow of WWIII if Red Donald tried "to take" the oil.

But I would not rule it out, either.

Last edited:

I don't trust Clinton's vow of WWIII if he tried "to take" the oil.
No, I'm very hawkish and constantly reminded that I'm talking about spilling American blood, so I keep it to myself usually, but someone needs to take the oil from ISIS, and I don't see Trump being any better at getting the other ME countries over there to do it than Obama was.

Last night's forum was disappointing. All I really got was Clinton = no ground troops Trump = take the oil.

Neither of them did a great job last night, but since Lauer had to spend the first fifteen minutes on the e-mail, she didn't have much time.

Well, it has zilch to do with whom I support (HRC all the way) but we’ve been in the ME twice since 1990. If you were to tell me that we have to go back in; it better be a permanent annexation exercise because this “neat little war” policy we have in the US is not working

Well, it has zilch to do with whom I support (HRC all the way) but we’ve been in the ME twice since 1990. If you were to tell me that we have to go back in; it better be a permanent annexation exercise because this “neat little war” policy we have in the US is not working
But it isn't our oil to keep! So I guess that means, as far as you're concerned, we'd best not go back.

I don't trust Clinton's vow of WWIII if he tried "to take" the oil.
No, I'm very hawkish and constantly reminded that I'm talking about spilling American blood, so I keep it to myself usually, but someone needs to take the oil from ISIS, and I don't see Trump being any better at getting the other ME countries over there to do it than Obama was.

What I heard from Trump, over and over, was a critique of Obama and HRC, blaming them for everything gone wrong in the world. Trumps secret plan reminded me of Nixon's first campaign and his slogan, I have a plan to end the war in Vietnam. In fact he escalated the war beyond the borders of Vietnam and the war didn't end in an honored peace! it took six more years and more dead and wounded Americans before Saigon fell - and BTW no more dominoes fell. Today Vietnam is a trading partner with the US and a tourist destination.

Trump is not qualified to be POTUS.

But it isn't our oil to keep! So I guess that means, as far as you're concerned, we'd best not go back.

That is my position…yes. But if we were to go into the ME or any hotspot in the future—lets learn from the mistakes of the ME. You give us casus belli by making hot war on us, we come back with complete annihilation of your way of life to where your next 5 generations are born deaf from the bombing of the present generation.

That is my position…yes. But if we were to go into the ME or any hotspot in the future—lets learn from the mistakes of the ME. You give us casus belli by making hot war on us, we come back with complete annihilation of your way of life to where your next 5 generations are born deaf from the bombing of the present generation.
War is the saddest thing the human race has ever devised. However, for whatever reasons ME terrorism got its oxygen, it is now here and full blown and after our allies and after us. My fear has been that we will let it grow like the world let Hitler grow, until it was too late.

War is the saddest thing the human race has ever devised. However, for whatever reasons ME terrorism got its oxygen, it is now here and full blown and after our allies and after us. My fear has been that we will let it grow like the world let Hitler grow, until it was too late.
We may have to nuke its breeding grounds to eradicate the cancer, with much collateral damage.

We may have to nuke its breeding grounds to eradicate the cancer, with much collateral damage.
I believe we can do it without nukes, Jake. There will be terrible collateral damage, but we didn't start it and it will be their choice when it ends.

Seems like the same old standards apply; the US Presidential election will come down to contests in 10-15 states.

In truth, HRC said that she wanted to run a 50 state campaign too. You don’t see much of that either.
Nothing happened. The election's in November. God, what a ditz!

Nothing happened. The election's in November. God, what a ditz!

Yes and it’s come down to the same states the last 3-4 elections have. Trump has not changed the paradigm one bit except he may be the republican who has the worst defeat in Electory history

Yes and it’s come down to the same states the last 3-4 elections have. Trump has not changed the paradigm one bit except he may be the republican who has the worst defeat in Electory history
If you have no idea what's going on right now, how can you assume to predict "Electory history"?

You do see why I'm calling you a ditz, right?

RCP has them statically tied.

Nonsense.
And VA, PA, WI, are not toss up states.
Screen Shot 2016-09-08 at 12.37.51 PM.png

In that national vote. EVs: she needs less than 30, he almost 120. PA, MI, VA are not toss ups.

Excellent panic mongering and race baiting on the Part of Hillary and her minions in the Press and Social Media.

If you have no idea what's going on right now, how can you assume to predict "Electory history"?

You do see why I'm calling you a ditz, right?

Okay, for the sake of it’s comedic value alone, why don’t you entertain us with your version of “what is going on” fucktard…

Forum List

Back