Clinton gains 5 points in a week, according to Rasmussen.

But she lost 1.1 overall.....sinking :)
The average is down to a 2 point lead. Trump should be living under an assumed identity in a foreign country by now with all the left has thrown at him.

They clearly are not used to Republicans fighting back.

Two points translates to a virtual tie. The Hildabeast's lead has vanished, poof, gone

lol, you weren't saying that the other day when you were yapping about Rasmussen, Fatty.

Most of them say 2 points. None said 5. Are you still drunk?

She was down 1 last week on Rasmussen. Now she's up 4. -1 to +4 equals what?
I don't know what she was last week, the average now is 2 points, within the margin of error. It's a statistical tie. And Trump should have been long gone with all the media bashing. The libs are pissed off and not used to seeing republicans fight back.

I don't know what she was last week, the average now is 2 points, within the margin of error. It's a statistical tie. And Trump should have been long gone with all the media bashing. The libs are pissed off and not used to seeing republicans fight back.

So all of you Trumptards who said Trump was leading in the CNN poll, when he only up by 2 and thus statistically tied,

were full of shit? Are you admitting that now?

So all of you Trumptards who said Trump was leading in the CNN poll, when he only up by 2 and thus statistically tied,

I am not "the Trumptards" and said no such thing. You are easily confused.

But you agree that the RW'ers around here who said it were full of shit.

I didn't know there was a singular voice making the claim. Do you see the right as a multi-headed monster?

Petty and useless squabbling over the latest polls is the stuff of nitwits, both left and right.

The only thing polls are good for is showing trends collectively.

Exit polls are the only ones that have any significant meaning. We will just have to wait.

So based on your calculations, in the past week only two (4 candidate) polls have shown either candidate in the lead,

The NBC SM poll on the 4th showing Clinton ahead by 4 with a margin of error of 1 point,

and the Rasmussen poll from yesterday showing Clinton up by 4 with a margin of error of 3 points.

lol, okay....

I didn't know there was a singular voice making the claim. Do you see the right as a multi-headed monster?

I suggest you go back and read the multiple threads about the CNN poll, and then count up how many RWnuts in those threads call that poll a tie, lol.

So based on your calculations, in the past week only two (4 candidate) polls have shown either candidate in the lead,

The NBC SM poll on the 4th showing Clinton ahead by 4 with a margin of error of 1 point,

and the Rasmussen poll from yesterday showing Clinton up by 4 with a margin of error of 3 points.

lol, okay....
I haven't payed any attention to polls, I don't trust any of them. WTF are you yammering on about?

The purpose of RCP is to show an average over many polls. Any moron can cherry pick the best ones.
RCP Average 8/26 - 9/7 -- -- 41.2 39.1 9.0 3.3 Clinton +2.1
Now Hildabeast spends $50 million a month attacking Trump, he spends very little and they are within 2 points. What does that tell you?

It reminds me how much free broadcast time Trump gets.

Forum List

Back