I Thought There Was No Voter Fraud?

The Truth About Fraud: Analysis & Reports

Every study done on fraud of this type is statistically insignificant.

No one said it was non exsistant.

Im glad this idiot is going to prison.

I just wish you cared as much about the other types of election manipulation which is a real problem.

You dont though because the R party benifits from it.

But wouldn’t you agree the easiest way to stop fraud is to show an ID?

The type of fraud that will challenge isz the type that is in numbers so insignificant that it changes no elections. That is what all the stydies done have shown.

What the studies have also shown is IDs forced to be shown cause legal voters NOT TO VOTE.

You will pretend this is not true but it is.

Now if you truely care about elections being a true reflection oif the peoples will you will agree.

The Truth About Fraud: Analysis & Reports

Every study done on fraud of this type is statistically insignificant.

No one said it was non exsistant.

Im glad this idiot is going to prison.

I just wish you cared as much about the other types of election manipulation which is a real problem.

You dont though because the R party benifits from it.

But wouldn’t you agree the easiest way to stop fraud is to show an ID?

The type of fraud that will challenge isz the type that is in numbers so insignificant that it changes no elections. That is what all the stydies done have shown.

What the studies have also shown is IDs forced to be shown cause legal voters NOT TO VOTE.

You will pretend this is not true but it is.

Now if you truely care about elections being a true reflection oif the peoples will you will agree.

What would legal voters have to hide their identity for? Your mindset is a little fuzzy.

Washing the windows while the roof falls in is pointless. It's nothing more than a distraction to divert people's attention from the fact that they're about to be crushed to death.

The fix is already there.

The problem is insignificant.

It changes no election.

No need to waste a millions of dollars on a problem that is insignificant.

What you want is ID so fewer people will vote, how unAmerican of you.

So Barry isn't prosecuting them because then he himself would be prosecuted?

I have no idea why hes not persuing them.

I already said that.

I wish I knew.

So, will yoyu personally punish him by not voting for him in 2012?

Is this an important enough topic to you?

I as always will vote for the candidate who will be best for our systems survival.

I have never been or never will be an idiot voter.

That's the mantra heard from the left:

Sowers guilty on ten voter fraud counts

Sowers guilty on ten voter fraud counts

Written by By Meg Coker Thursday, 21 April 2011 21:01

After two days of testimony and an hour of deliberation, a Tunica County jury returned a guilty verdict in the case against community activist Lessadolla Sowers.

Sowers was convicted of 10 counts of voter fraud and was sentenced to five years for each count. Circuit Court Judge Charles Webster ordered Sowers to serve her terms concurrently with no possibility of parole. She was also ordered to pay restitution and court costs.

The verdict came after the state presented evidence that Sowers committed voter fraud in the weeks leading up to the democratic primary in 2007.

In his opening remarks, prosecutor Bill Gresham said 31 absentee ballots were seized by the Mississipi Bureau of Investigation in 2007 after allegations of misconduct. Those 31 ballots led to 31 counts of voter fraud in the initial indictment against Sowers.

During court proceedings, 21 counts were dropped for various reasons and 10 remained.

Democrat or Republican? Best guess:

NAACP Executive Committee

TUNICA COUNTY NAACP EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE

Rev. Roman Fullilove
Mr. Henry Nickson
Ms. Toni Price
Mr. Latony Burks
Ms. Lessadolla Sowers
(not pictured Rev. Fullilove)

This is a bit older, but still this month:

ACORN pleads guilty in Nevada voter fraud case - FoxNews.com

ACORN pleads guilty in Nevada voter fraud case

Published April 06, 2011 | Associated Press

advertisement

The defunct political advocacy group ACORN has pleaded guilty in a case alleging that canvassers were illegally paid to register Nevada voters during the 2008 presidential campaign.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported Wednesday that ACORN defense attorney Lisa Rasmussen entered the guilty plea to one count of felony compensation for registration of voters.

Under a deal, 12 other felony counts were dropped against the organization.

ACORN faces a maximum $5,000 fine, and under the deal, prosecutors will not argue at the Aug. 10 sentencing hearing.

ACORN supervisor Amy Busefink pleaded no contest in November to two counts of conspiracy to commit the crime of compensation for registration of voters. She is appealing to the Nevada Supreme Court.

Read more: ACORN pleads guilty in Nevada voter fraud case - FoxNews.com

It's illegal to register Mickey Mouse or Paul Newman. But it's only "voter fraud" when they show up to vote.

The really sad thing is they dont care about the sanctity of our elections.

Anything goes for them as long as their side wins.

I have no idea why hes not persuing them.

I already said that.

I wish I knew.

So, will yoyu personally punish him by not voting for him in 2012?

Is this an important enough topic to you?

I as always will vote for the candidate who will be best for our systems survival.

I have never been or never will be an idiot voter.

Glad to know this is not an important issue to you...

You will ALWAYS be an idiot voter....

THAT is the TRUTH!

Forum List

Back