I Thought There Was No Voter Fraud?

why would I vote for the party hwo actually did the election fraud over the guy who didnt prosicute it?

Now you are not making any sense

The Truth About Fraud: Analysis & Reports

Every study done on fraud of this type is statistically insignificant.

No one said it was non exsistant.

Im glad this idiot is going to prison.

I just wish you cared as much about the other types of election manipulation which is a real problem.

You dont though because the R party benifits from it.

I already said I was glad shes going to prison, now why dont you want the people on the right who have actually effected elections with fraud to go to prison?

I just wish you cared as much about the other types of election manipulation which is a real problem.

I already said I was glad shes going to prison, now why dont you want the people on the right who have actually effected elections with fraud to go to prison?

If they are charged with a crime and found guilty by a jury of their peers they should serve time... That's how our legal system works...

Once again, Why don't you post a link to someone on the right who has been convicted in court of doing it. Then we can talk about it.

Your brain is so washed you can not accept that there is none, because none have been caught. While these ones on the left have. Case closed. We need more than the wild ramblings of a left winger to convict someone. We need some evidence please.

I have already provided court documented evidence it has happened repetedly.

Maybe you can explain why the DOJ under Bush refused to go after anything but ACORN.

evidence exsists and the gop has been under a consent decree for decades.

You ignore the evidence because you dont care about fair elections.

evidence exsists and the gop has been under a consent decree for decades.

You ignore the evidence because you dont care about fair elections.

Link please? And please don't let it be from a left wing blog site.

If you provided some actual evidence I assure you I would not ignore it, Because despite your claims I do care about fair Elections.

its already in here.

The republican party has been under a consent decree for decades.

Nobody ever said that voter fraud never happens. It is, however, not very common and has never been shown to have any significant impact on election results during the last several decades.

Election fraud, on the other hand...

I believe it's significant. Take for instance the 2004 Presidential election and Ohio:

None dare call it stolen: Ohio, the election, and America's servile press?By Mark Crispin Miller (Harper's Magazine)

Such as?

Sounds like election fraud, not voter fraud.

The first phase of malfeasance entailed, among many other actions, several months of bureaucratic hijinks aimed at disenfranchising Democrats
Irrelevant. You allege VOTER FRAUD.

Get to the evidence that mass numbers of individual voters (or a few voters who were really good) committed fraud.

a wide discrepancy between the availability of voting machines in more minority, Democratic and urban areas as compared to more Republican, suburban and exurban areas

Again, not anything done on the part of the voters...

I'll not bother reading the rest. I see no sign your source has any intention of backing up your claims.

Glad you at least read some of it. Voter fraud can be defined as "an illegal interference with the process of an election." You're further identifying the types of fraud which is fine. In any case, voter (or for your benefit "election) fraud is a problem. It's just very hard to prove.

U.S. Judge Opposes Republicans on Election Tactics - NYTimes.com

The Republican National Committee will not be able to use election tactics that have been linked to suppression of voting by racial minorities without court supervision, a federal judge in New Jersey has ruled.

The measures, known as “ballot security” programs, were the subject of a lawsuit between the Democratic National Committee and the Republican National Committee that ended with a consent decree in 1982. Under the agreement, some election tactics could only be used with court approval, including the creation of voter challenge lists, photographing voters at the polls and posting off-duty police and sheriffs officers at the polls in minority precincts.

The restrictions on the Republican National Committee were extended by the courts to cover the nation in 1987.

U.S. Judge Opposes Republicans on Election Tactics - NYTimes.com

The Republican National Committee will not be able to use election tactics that have been linked to suppression of voting by racial minorities without court supervision, a federal judge in New Jersey has ruled.

The measures, known as “ballot security” programs, were the subject of a lawsuit between the Democratic National Committee and the Republican National Committee that ended with a consent decree in 1982. Under the agreement, some election tactics could only be used with court approval, including the creation of voter challenge lists, photographing voters at the polls and posting off-duty police and sheriffs officers at the polls in minority precincts.

The restrictions on the Republican National Committee were extended by the courts to cover the nation in 1987.
Asking for an ID to verify voter eligibility is not voter fraud. I don’t care how you try to spin it.

Forum List

Back