I Thought There Was No Voter Fraud?

why is it some black lady gets convicted and goes to jail for ten faked votes yet the right do all sorts of shit for decades causing legal American voters to lose their right to vote yet no one ever goes to jail?

I guess only R are allowed to get away with it.

Why don't you go prosecute them?

Since you say it happens all the time, it shouldn't be hard to build a case and throw the book at them...

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Lee's testimonyOn 17 April, 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001.[8]

Last edited:
why is it some black lady gets convicted and goes to jail for ten faked votes yet the right do all sorts of shit for decades causing legal American voters to lose their right to vote yet no one ever goes to jail?

Since you say it happens all the time, it shouldn't be hard to build a case and throw the book at them...

Which is why the DOJ was subverted by Bush and team.

To allow the Rs to cheat and to trump up false cases against Acorn

Dismissal of U.S. attorneys controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Inspector General Report and Special ProsecutorOn September 29, 2008 the Justice Department's Inspector General (IG) released a report on the matter that found most of the firings were politically motivated and improper. The next day Attorney General Michael Mukasey appointed a special prosecutor, Nora Dannehy, to decide whether criminal charges should be brought against Gonzales and other officials involved in the firings.[44] The IG's report contained "substantial evidence" that party politics drove a number of the firings, and IG Glenn Fine said in a statement that Gonzales had "abdicated his responsibility to safeguard the integrity and independence of the department."[160] The report itself stopped short of resolving questions about higher White House involvement in the matter, because of what it said were the refusal to cooperate of a number of key players, among them Karl Rove, Senator Pete Domenici and Harriet Miers and because the White House refused to hand over its documents related to the firings.[161]

On July 21, 2010, Nora Dannehy, the special prosecutor tasked with investigating the attorney dismissals, concluded that "there was insufficient evidence to establish that persons knowingly made material false statements to [the Office of Inspector General] or Congress or corruptly endeavored to obstruct justice"[162] and that no criminal charges would be filed against Sampson or Gonzales. This decision has been criticized as an indication that the Department of Justice was being too lenient with Bush-era officials.[163]

Last edited:

Which is why the DOJ was subverted by Bush and team.

To allow the Rs to cheat and to trump up false cases against Acorn

0bama is President now... Are you saying he's incompetent or just not interested in prosecuting all this alleged republican voter fraud (that happens all the time)?

Hes not interested.

Im not happy about it.

It will happen again because of it.

That's the mantra heard from the left:

Sowers guilty on ten voter fraud counts

Sowers guilty on ten voter fraud counts

Written by By Meg Coker Thursday, 21 April 2011 21:01

After two days of testimony and an hour of deliberation, a Tunica County jury returned a guilty verdict in the case against community activist Lessadolla Sowers.

Sowers was convicted of 10 counts of voter fraud and was sentenced to five years for each count. Circuit Court Judge Charles Webster ordered Sowers to serve her terms concurrently with no possibility of parole. She was also ordered to pay restitution and court costs.

The verdict came after the state presented evidence that Sowers committed voter fraud in the weeks leading up to the democratic primary in 2007.

In his opening remarks, prosecutor Bill Gresham said 31 absentee ballots were seized by the Mississipi Bureau of Investigation in 2007 after allegations of misconduct. Those 31 ballots led to 31 counts of voter fraud in the initial indictment against Sowers.

During court proceedings, 21 counts were dropped for various reasons and 10 remained.

Democrat or Republican? Best guess:

NAACP Executive Committee

This is a bit older, but still this month:

ACORN pleads guilty in Nevada voter fraud case - FoxNews.com

ACORN pleads guilty in Nevada voter fraud case

Published April 06, 2011 | Associated Press

advertisement

The defunct political advocacy group ACORN has pleaded guilty in a case alleging that canvassers were illegally paid to register Nevada voters during the 2008 presidential campaign.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported Wednesday that ACORN defense attorney Lisa Rasmussen entered the guilty plea to one count of felony compensation for registration of voters.

Under a deal, 12 other felony counts were dropped against the organization.

ACORN faces a maximum $5,000 fine, and under the deal, prosecutors will not argue at the Aug. 10 sentencing hearing.

ACORN supervisor Amy Busefink pleaded no contest in November to two counts of conspiracy to commit the crime of compensation for registration of voters. She is appealing to the Nevada Supreme Court.

Read more: ACORN pleads guilty in Nevada voter fraud case - FoxNews.com

first time voter ? or just stupid ?

there has been voter fraud fore years , probably on the first election .

like when W bought the judge in Florida . gave her a nice government higher paying job .

throw stones , but repigs live in a glass house .

In Other words, They did it, so it is ok if we do it to.

Nice.

Hes not interested.

Im not happy about it.

Keep telling yourself that. The Truth is Obama is massively incompetent at nearly every turn. This is no different. I bet you right now that if this case involved Republican Voter Fraud his Justice Dept would be all over it.

Why do your guys never go to jail for it yet these low level criminal on the left always get caught?

Hes not interested.

Im not happy about it.

Keep telling yourself that. The Truth is Obama is massively incompetent at nearly every turn. This is no different. I bet you right now that if this case involved Republican Voter Fraud his Justice Dept would be all over it.

Ummm , if you read the thread you would see my many court documented evidence of R fraud.

That is the fraud I said obama is not interested in.

I cant tell you why hes not that is for him to say.

I just wish it would stop so we can have REAL elections.

Nobody ever said that voter fraud never happens. It is, however, not very common and has never been shown to have any significant impact on election results during the last several decades.

Election fraud, on the other hand...

I believe it's significant. Take for instance the 2004 Presidential election and Ohio:

None dare call it stolen: Ohio, the election, and America's servile press?By Mark Crispin Miller (Harper's Magazine)
massive and unprecedented voter irregularities and anomalies

Such as?
intentional misconduct and illegal behavior, much of it involving Secretary of State J. Kenneth Blackwell, the co-chair of the Bush-Cheney campaign in Ohio.”

Sounds like election fraud, not voter fraud.

The first phase of malfeasance entailed, among many other actions, several months of bureaucratic hijinks aimed at disenfranchising Democrats
Irrelevant. You allege VOTER FRAUD.

Get to the evidence that mass numbers of individual voters (or a few voters who were really good) committed fraud.

a wide discrepancy between the availability of voting machines in more minority, Democratic and urban areas as compared to more Republican, suburban and exurban areas

Again, not anything done on the part of the voters...

I'll not bother reading the rest. I see no sign your source has any intention of backing up your claims.

Why do your guys never go to jail for it yet these low level criminal on the left always get caught?

Care to provide some proof of your allegation or are we simply to take the wild Fantasies of your completely left wing biased Mind as fact?

Dude, the thread already has evidence in it.

I can provide you lotrs more too but why, you would just do what you already have done, pretend it doesnt exsist.

The Truth About Fraud: Analysis & Reports

Every study done on fraud of this type is statistically insignificant.

No one said it was non exsistant.

Im glad this idiot is going to prison.

I just wish you cared as much about the other types of election manipulation which is a real problem.

You dont though because the R party benifits from it.

during the presidential election I talked to a guy that voted democrat during the primaries ,to make sure the repigs would win. now thats not illegal but to me voters fraud , but he was a repig ?

I just wish you cared as much about the other types of election manipulation which is a real problem.

But wouldn’t you agree the easiest way to stop fraud is to show an ID?

during the presidential election I talked to a guy that voted democrat during the primaries ,to make sure the repigs would win. now thats not illegal but to me voters fraud , but he was a repig ?

THAT is not illegal.

One persomn one vote , however they wish to use that vote is their perogative.

I get pretty unhappy when a legal voter is kept from voting in an election through devious tactics.

I just wish every American cared about the sanctity of the vote.

Forum List

Back