I thought the left said Trump was a pretend Christian?

I don't recall a recent president saying this:

Trump Says He Called Off Strike On Iran Because He Didn't See It As 'Proportionate'

How many will die," Trump said in a series of tweets Friday.

Upon hearing the projected death toll, Trump said, he decided that the strike was not "proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone."

Seriously, let’s look at this. Donald Trump said a half hour before the raid was supposed to take place he asked the generals how many people would die and they didn’t know. So they went and talked about it and when they came back later 10 minutes before the raid was supposed to happen they told him maybe 150 and he said well that’s too many and called off the raid.

Our military doesn’t work that way. Who could believe this ignorant sh!t? Is it because less than 1% are actually defending America?

Our military is going to send bombs and generals are going to say, gee, you mean people might die? This is like the ultimate in right wing retardation.

Totally mystified why anyone would take this seriously.

No I did not equate Trump to the Holocaust. You made that up because you're ignorant as to the form of Fascism in Italy and fascism in Germany in the 20th Century.

All three are despots who flout the law, convince the biddable that the State is the victim, and certain people are to be feared and thus hated.

Please explain how enforcement of the immigration laws is flouting the law.

Read the Fourth Amendment. Trump has arbitrarily ordered ICE to seize persons without probable cause, nor has he issued an order in the proper manner, i.e., "supported by Oath or affirmation and particularly describing the place to be served and the person or things to be served"
They're not citizens, you damn idiot. The Constitution is for citizens, you ignorant nincompoop.

Actually you are wrong, the Constitution covers everyone in the country, not just citizens

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Really? So you believe noncitizens have the right to vote?
Where in the Constitution does it say that?

I don't recall a recent president saying this:

Trump Says He Called Off Strike On Iran Because He Didn't See It As 'Proportionate'

How many will die," Trump said in a series of tweets Friday.

Upon hearing the projected death toll, Trump said, he decided that the strike was not "proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone."

Of course he's a pretend Christian, as are several posters here.

And how in the world was the potential death toll not addressed during the decision-making process? How in the world was something that important missed? This was the first time someone had asked that question, when the bombs were about to fly? Seriously? "Oh, by the way...."?

Frankly, I'd rather not know. Keep that circus behind closed doors, and we'll deal with the effects out here.

Amazing.

Mac here can judge even who is and is not a real Christian over the internet. I mean that's just how judgy he really is.

wow

Jesus tells us we will know His followers by their fruit... "By their fruits you will know them".

I have always heard the Lord works in mysterious ways....

Trump has planted many fruit trees that I am sure the Lord is happy with.

Trump has gathered much Fruit for the Lord.....

You Tards work for Satan......….

God uses whom He will. Nebuchadnezzar comes to mind.
Oh...so donnie is Nebuchadnezzar now? :71:

Of course he's a pretend Christian, as are several posters here.

And how in the world was the potential death toll not addressed during the decision-making process? How in the world was something that important missed? This was the first time someone had asked that question, when the bombs were about to fly? Seriously? "Oh, by the way...."?

Frankly, I'd rather not know. Keep that circus behind closed doors, and we'll deal with the effects out here.

Amazing.

Mac here can judge even who is and is not a real Christian over the internet. I mean that's just how judgy he really is.

wow

Jesus tells us we will know His followers by their fruit... "By their fruits you will know them".

Why would you think that? Seems kind of a reeeelly big stretch, but hey, to each his own, if that's where you're at.

Amazing.

wow

Why would you think that? Seems kind of a reeeelly big stretch, but hey, to each his own, if that's where you're at.

I agree. He is more like King Saul than Neb

Really? Saul was a real man of God for quite a while. Trump never has been.

Really? Saul was a real man of God for quite a while. Trump never has been.

Neither was Saul, it was an act for the people

I thought the left said Trump was a pretend Christian?

Trump is simply using the conservative religious groups for their votes to get elected and remain in power.
Trump knows how to play dirty politics.

Does anyone really think Trump is a serious “Christian” or even remotely religious?
He likes others to kiss his ass, not the other way around.
Don’t Abrahamic followers like to kiss their God’s “ass”?

Please explain how enforcement of the immigration laws is flouting the law.

Read the Fourth Amendment. Trump has arbitrarily ordered ICE to seize persons without probable cause, nor has he issued an order in the proper manner, i.e., "supported by Oath or affirmation and particularly describing the place to be served and the person or things to be served"
They're not citizens, you damn idiot. The Constitution is for citizens, you ignorant nincompoop.

Actually you are wrong, the Constitution covers everyone in the country, not just citizens

Exactly. Show us where it says noncitizens can vote.

Educate yourself on what the Constitution is, fuck this is embarrassing to even read. how can you function and be this ignorant.

The Constitution is not a list of things we cannot do, no where does the Constitution say I cannot kill you, so by your stupid, fucked up logic it is legal for me to kill you.

Go finish high school and then come back.

Educate yourself on what the Constitution is, fuck this is embarrassing to even read. how can you function and be this ignorant.

The Constitution is not a list of things we cannot do, no where does the Constitution say I cannot kill you, so by your stupid, fucked up logic it is legal for me to kill you.

You're a damn idiot.

You're beyond ignorant. Read the 15th Amendment.

Only republicans believe that

You're a damn idiot.

And? Again...the Constitution is not a list of things we cannot do. The 15th does not change that.

You're a damn idiot.

And? Again...the Constitution is not a list of things we cannot do. The 15th does not change that.
Do you believe noncitizens should have the right to vote?

Only republicans believe that
So you believe noncitizens should have the right to vote. Then why have citizenship classes?

You're a damn idiot.

I do not agree with non-citizens voting. But if a city or municipality wishes to let non-citizens in their jurisdiction vote in local elections I do not think it goes against the constitution

You're a damn idiot.

I do not agree with non-citizens voting. But if a city or municipality wishes to let non-citizens in their jurisdiction vote in local elections I do not think it goes against the constitution
So you are okay with noncitizens voting. So let's do away with citizenship classes and encouraging people that come here to obtain citizenship. Anyone that gets in gets all the rights as a citizen. Nice.

So you are okay with noncitizens voting. So let's do away with citizenship classes and encouraging people that come here to obtain citizenship. Anyone that gets in gets all the rights as a citizen. Nice.

Damn, it would be much easier to have discussions with you if you could learn to read.

I start with "I do not agree with non-citizens voting." and you reply with "So you are okay with noncitizens voting."

Holy fuck dude, did you even read what I wrote or did you just have your reply already typed out and waiting to paste?

Forum List

Back