I thought the left said Trump was a pretend Christian?

Trump does not really pretend to be a Christian. He just gives Christianity lip service, the same way that he wore a hard hat when doing a rally to out of work coal miners in West Virginia. What is more telling is that people who call themselves Christians support him, in spite of the fact that he has no Christian values, beliefs, or faith. If he believes in afterlife at all, I am sure he expects to meet Jesus as an equal.

I don't recall a recent president saying this:

Trump Says He Called Off Strike On Iran Because He Didn't See It As 'Proportionate'

How many will die," Trump said in a series of tweets Friday.

Upon hearing the projected death toll, Trump said, he decided that the strike was not "proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone."

Yeah, the serial mass adulterer who has cheated on all three wives, made his living from gambling and exploiting human weakness, who robbed the elderly, cheated his investors, and lies daily is not a pretend Christian. I don't know how anyone could possibly get that impression...

donald-trump-stormy-daniels.jpg
Well at least he doesn’t choke down another guy’s unit like Little Boy Gay Mayor does.

Donny grifter would suck his own because of his narcissism, not for sexual gratification.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven
What does that Scripture mean to you?

Great question... That's a hard one and theologians been battling over it for century's

Agree. Some believe it means if you're wealthy, you can't get into heaven. I believe it means you can't buy your way in or trust in your riches. A poor person can be just as greedy as a wealthy person. It's all a matter of the heart, in my opinion.

Superb way to describe it/define it, thank you .

If there is a hell, I'm sure Hitler and Mussolini are waiting for Trump to join them at their table.
Your equating Trump to the Holocaust? Your a nut case. What a looney toon leftist.:auiqs.jpg:

Trump Says He Called Off Strike On Iran Because He Didn't See It As 'Proportionate'

Upon hearing the projected death toll, Trump said, he decided that the strike was not "proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone."

Yeah, the serial mass adulterer who has cheated on all three wives, made his living from gambling and exploiting human weakness, who robbed the elderly, cheated his investors, and lies daily is not a pretend Christian. I don't know how anyone could possibly get that impression...

Well at least he doesn’t choke down another guy’s unit like Little Boy Gay Mayor does.

Donny grifter would suck his own because of his narcissism, not for sexual gratification.
So then you do agree he would have to remove it from your bung hole first?

Trump does not really pretend to be a Christian. He just gives Christianity lip service, the same way that he wore a hard hat when doing a rally to out of work coal miners in West Virginia. What is more telling is that people who call themselves Christians support him, in spite of the fact that he has no Christian values, beliefs, or faith. If he believes in afterlife at all, I am sure he expects to meet Jesus as an equal.
I can see Hillary loss coupled with your liberal media conformity have skewed your view on Trump who has done more for working class than Clinton’s and Sotoro combined.

So then you do agree he would have to remove it from your bung hole first?

The only thing that we could agree on is your unhealthy admiration for a narcissist.

I can see Hillary loss coupled with your liberal media conformity have skewed your view on Trump who has done more for working class than Clinton’s and Sotoro combined.

Donny grifter has continued the economic expansion that started under President Barack Hussein Obama.

However, feel completely free to post the economic policy changes that Donny grifter made that you feel helped the working class.

Donny grifter has continued the economic expansion that started under President Barack Hussein Obama.

However, feel completely free to post the economic policy changes that Donny grifter made that you feel helped the working class.
Seems even liberal NBC network disagrees with your assessment.
Trump has set economic growth on fire. Here is how he did it

An opinion piece from last year that touts corporate profits?

Yea..impressive

Thank God he doesn't have a pen and a phone then we could really declare him a narcissist.

If there is a hell, I'm sure Hitler and Mussolini are waiting for Trump to join them at their table.

Him thinking twice before killing 150 souls is a good start towards repentance.

The only reverence trump holds is to money and power.

Power? Please explain why you say that because I don't see it as him being president (him as a business man yes)

Well him firing people I guess but him over the citizens I see the opposite and him trying to appease us.

If that is what you see, you need to see a eye doctor.

Great question... That's a hard one and theologians been battling over it for century's

Agree. Some believe it means if you're wealthy, you can't get into heaven. I believe it means you can't buy your way in or trust in your riches. A poor person can be just as greedy as a wealthy person. It's all a matter of the heart, in my opinion.

Oh, yeah. Trump is the same as Hitler and Mussolini. Idiot.

IF you had studied history and political science you wouldn't be so smug.

Oh, yeah. Trump is the same as Hitler and Mussolini. Idiot.

IF you had studied history and political science you wouldn't be so smug.
I have more knowledge about Hitler, Mussolini and WWII in my crap than you'll ever have. You must believe that BS that AOC is spouting. Idiot.

Your equating Trump to the Holocaust? Your a nut case. What a looney toon leftist.:auiqs.jpg:

No I did not equate Trump to the Holocaust. You made that up because you're ignorant as to the form of Fascism in Italy and fascism in Germany in the 20th Century.

All three are despots who flout the law, convince the biddable that the State is the victim, and certain people are to be feared and thus hated.

No I did not equate Trump to the Holocaust. You made that up because you're ignorant as to the form of Fascism in Italy and fascism in Germany in the 20th Century.

All three are despots who flout the law, convince the biddable that the State is the victim, and certain people are to be feared and thus hated.
Please explain how enforcement of the immigration laws is flouting the law.

Read the Fourth Amendment. Trump has arbitrarily ordered ICE to seize persons without probable cause, nor has he issued an order in the proper manner, i.e., "supported by Oath or affirmation and particularly describing the place to be served and the person or things to be served"

Read the Fourth Amendment. Trump has arbitrarily ordered ICE to seize persons without probable cause, nor has he issued an order in the proper manner, i.e., "supported by Oath or affirmation and particularly describing the place to be served and the person or things to be served"
They're not citizens, you damn idiot. The Constitution is for citizens, you ignorant nincompoop.

Him thinking twice before killing 150 souls is a good start towards repentance.

The only reverence trump holds is to money and power.

Power? Please explain why you say that because I don't see it as him being president (him as a business man yes)

Well him firing people I guess but him over the citizens I see the opposite and him trying to appease us.

If that is what you see, you need to see a eye doctor.

Let me guess your a criminal, an illegal or wear a dress.

Forum List

Back