I Thought 'The Entire World' Despises Trump, Thinks He Is A 'Clown' - World-Wide Rallies, Vigils, Prayer Calls For Trump Today

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
According to the Democrat and fake News media Disinformation campaign the 'world' hates Donald trump, that the 'world' thinks he is a 'clown', and that Christians /religious people hate him...

Yeah, about that:

"Hindu supporters of President Trump in New Delhi held a prayer vigil for President Trump on Tuesday"
-- "A group known as Hindu Sena joined a priest wearing saffron robes to conduct fire rituals and chant verses for Donald Trump"

HUNDREDS in Nigeria march in Support of President Donald Trump
-- "Massive rally for President Donald Trump in Nigeria, organized by a church. This is shocking and historical"

Jews in Surfside, Fla hold a vigil for P{resident Trump
-- "The Bal Harbour synagogue in Surfside, Florida made a special Mi Shebeirach blessing this morning for a Trump victory!"

...and world-wide news is reporting the same elsewhere.

I am guessing when Democrats, the fake News Media, and snowflakes say, 'The world hates Donald Trump' what they REALLY mean is George Soros, Democrats, Fake News media, snowflakes, Iran, Russia, and China hate Donald Trump.'

MASSIVE Rally for Trump in Nigeria — Hindu Sena
hold Fire Rituals for Trump in New Delhi — Jews in
Surfside, FL Hold Prayer Vigil for Trump

India knows, that Biden is owned by communist China, they know this, and they know that because of that, Biden will be siding against India and for China, in current dispute along the LAC, Trump has done exact opposite! This is a no-brainer, the only people on earth who hate Trump, are democrats/rinos, silicon valley, certain European members of nato not pleased with the bill presented them by the United States for services rendered, and of course communist China, which either strongly influences, or controls outright, all of the above!

I've been getting texts from my friends all over the world - Indonesia, KSA, Russia, Malaysia, Australia, Kuwait, Iraq, Mexico - to name a few, wishing me good luck today. They see Xi'den for what he is - a bed-shitting substandard fuckup that's owned by China. That reminds me, my China Country manager in Beijing sent me a note - he is praying for Trump.

Shen and his family get it.

According to the Democrat and fake News media Disinformation campaign the 'world' hates Donald trump, that the 'world' thinks he is a 'clown', and that Christians /religious people hate him...

Yeah, about that:

"Hindu supporters of President Trump in New Delhi held a prayer vigil for President Trump on Tuesday"
-- "A group known as Hindu Sena joined a priest wearing saffron robes to conduct fire rituals and chant verses for Donald Trump"

HUNDREDS in Nigeria march in Support of President Donald Trump
-- "Massive rally for President Donald Trump in Nigeria, organized by a church. This is shocking and historical"

Jews in Surfside, Fla hold a vigil for P{resident Trump
-- "The Bal Harbour synagogue in Surfside, Florida made a special Mi Shebeirach blessing this morning for a Trump victory!"

...and world-wide news is reporting the same elsewhere.

I am guessing when Democrats, the fake News Media, and snowflakes say, 'The world hates Donald Trump' what they REALLY mean is George Soros, Democrats, Fake News media, snowflakes, Iran, Russia, and China hate Donald Trump.'

MASSIVE Rally for Trump in Nigeria — Hindu Sena
hold Fire Rituals for Trump in New Delhi — Jews in
Surfside, FL Hold Prayer Vigil for Trump

And most of the entire world depends on America to keep them safe after what China did to them.
They know that Trump is their only logical answer to this safety.

Last edited:
It's like a loud voice for globalism or nationalism.

Whichever method you want is, the candidate you choose.

Okay, the rest of the world matters now!

:laugh:

You're the one who said the rest of the world hates Trump.
So what do you have to say about it now?
Quote me saying that, please.

Oh, that's right, you're a Trumpster.

Admit it.
You really believed the rest of the world hated Trump.
It's called 'Mega-Projectionism', when butt-hurt, reality-denying Democrats and snowflakes project their own irrational hatred of someone / something on the entire world....

:p

Forum List

Back