I Thought Hillary's Server Wasn't Hacked & No One Got Her E-mails?!

Yeah, he hacked into Sidney Blumenthal's AOL account by guessing the answer to his security question. Not exactly James Bond stuff. What does that have to do with Hillary's server?

Actually, we know exactly what he had access to. Do you have a link to this "report"?

Being a hack, does that make one a hacker?

Clinton server faced hacking from China, South Korea and Germany

Hillary Clinton's private email server containing tens of thousands of messages from her tenure as secretary of state — including more than 400 now considered classified —was the subject of hacking attempts from China, South Korea and Germany after she stepped down in 2013, according to Congressional investigators.

The Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee has found evidence of attempted intrusions into Clinton's server in 2013 and 2014, according to a letterChairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) sent Monday to a Florida-based security firm tasked with protecting the hardware.

The contractor, SECNAP Network Security, identified the attacks, but according to internal emails cited and briefly quoted in the Johnson letter, Clinton's sever may have lacked a threat-detection program for three months, Johnson says.

The Associated Press first reported the news.

Read more: Clinton server faced hacking from China, South Korea and Germany
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

You should read your links, rather than just the headlines.

Clinton got phishing emails. Guess what? I get them too. Everyone does.

If that's what you consider a "hacking attempt", I don't know what to tell you.

I really love it when your type does this. Really, i love it.

From the article:

The attempted intrusions reported late Wednesday by AP were more direct attempts from abroad to gain unauthorized access to Clinton's server and did not rely on email messages. However, it is unclear whether they represented a concerted effort by one or more foreign intelligence services to access Clinton's data or if the efforts were part of the far more commonplace hacking on the internet.

Hack that.

See highlights.

the bolded words proves that YOU can't know if her emails were hacked or not and by whom. That is the point.

Wrong again.

:lol:

No, they don't. Perhaps you should read them again, for comprehension?

dimocraps whistling through the graveyard again.

The Doc thinks she can set up an email account with her Pet's name and DOB as a password and defeat THE most sophisticated Intelligence Services on Earth..... :banana:

People, this a perfect example of why dimocraps should never be allowed near grown-up stuff.

It would be like handing your 12 year-old the keys to your brand new GT350r and riding passenger....... Then giving her a strong shot of bourbon before heading out

Irresponsible. They're so stupid, we need to protect them from themselves.

Let them sing, let them write poetry, let them act and dance and entertain us. Let them be beautiful and carefree. Let them be philosophers and dreamers.....

But keep them away from grown-up stuff. They'll hurt somebody.

I've known her e-mail was hacked since a bunch of goatfuckers killed Ambassador Stevens and 3 other Americans in Benghazi. Couldn't prove it until now, but any thinking person knew something was up.

That attack was too well orchestrated, too well planned, targets too well layed-in for a typical goatfucker attack. That takes time. And with them having easy access to her e-mail, Ubercunt gave them all the time they needed.

Ubercunt belongs in prison. But......

So do most dimocrap politicians and a good percentage of their voters

dimocraps are scum

Period.

And, yes. I am filled with hate. A lot of it.

You have no idea.

:lol:

You're also "filled" with bullshit. Tell me more about what you've "known", clown - Hillary's email was never hacked.
And you know this absolutely how? The best hacks are the ones that aren't discovered until it's too late. It would be trivial for a good hacker to break into a lightly secured personal server (the company that maintained it didn't have clearance to handle classified information) and leave no trace that he was there.

:lol::lol:

So now you're IT expert?
I've been in the business for 29 years.

Forum List

Back