CDZ I think we do need some common sense control

The NRA is spot on. The media gives these butchers their 15 minutes.

NRA TV host Colion Noir produced a new video calling for "common sense media control" that is causing a stir. But many sounding the alarm over it either failed to watch the whole video or failed to get the point.

Noir begins by underscoring the role fame plays in inspiring mass shootings (video below). "Can anyone tell me the last time a mass school shooter left a manifesto, a comment on social media, or a video where they said they were inspired to commit their atrocity because of a firearm?" he asks. "Name one. I'm sure you can't, and neither can I. Because as much as the media love to pivot the conversation after a mass school shooting to gun control, the pen is still mightier than the sword.

WATCH: Here's The NRA Video Calling For 'Common Sense Media Control' That's Causing A Stir

There is a video at the link.

I'm all for that. It would be interesting to see that if the major news channels and over-the-air networks got together and decided not to broadcast the name of mass shooters for 3 years and see if it effects anything; or maybe just broadcast it once. Everything should be on the table.

Good post. For once.

I think that people who leave guns lying around should get 10 years in a fed pen. Either WEAR it, or keep it locked up or take it apart and leave parts with a neighbor, friend or relative. A pistol vault is like $50. If you can't afford that, you can't afford the gun, much less the training and practice ammo needed to be worth a hoot with it

I think that people who leave guns lying around should get 10 years in a fed pen. Either WEAR it, or keep it locked up or take it apart and leave parts with a neighbor, friend or relative. A pistol vault is like $50. If you can't afford that, you can't afford the gun, much less the training and practice ammo needed to be worth a hoot with it
Fuck you.

A locked gun is like keeping the toilet paper in the kitchen.

That 1st Amd 'accountability' is insisted upon ,by 2nd Amd advocates that would reject it is an apt comparative i can work with

the 1st focus being social media , the Q being a Congressional leash ...

the best example?

Trump's tweets....

Hold Trump's feet to the 1st Amd fire , as a Fed Judge has already ruled him a violator of the 1st.....
Trump can't block users from his Twitter feed, federal judge rules
NEXT!

~S~

He isn't in violation of the 1st Amendment....the judge is a SJW pretending to be a judge....

Yes he is. I realize that in Russia the law is whatever Putin says it is but the USA is different. There’s a Constitution which says the People have the legal right to criticize the President and he can’t shut block them, silence them or prevent them from doing so on official government communications.

That 1st Amd 'accountability' is insisted upon ,by 2nd Amd advocates that would reject it is an apt comparative i can work with

the best example?

Trump's tweets....

Hold Trump's feet to the 1st Amd fire , as a Fed Judge has already ruled him a violator of the 1st.....
NEXT!

~S~

He isn't in violation of the 1st Amendment....the judge is a SJW pretending to be a judge....

Yes he is. I realize that in Russia the law is whatever Putin says it is but the USA is different. There’s a Constitution which says the People have the legal right to criticize the President and he can’t shut block them, silence them or prevent them from doing so on official government communications.

One left wing judge making a ruling about what he likes, not what the 1st Amendment protects....

My view is that anyone guilty of cold blooded murder should get a SPEEDY trial and hung very publicly after watching and hearing every nail hammered in the building of their gallows.
We need to go old school on this shit and send a message that you will hang by your neck until you are "dead,dead,dead".
No glory, no fame, just a snapped neck.

the best example?

Trump's tweets....

NEXT!

~S~

One left wing judge making a ruling about what he likes, not what the 1st Amendment protects....

Essentially fake rulings and fake judges would follow news fakery, it was only a matter of time.......~S~

Forum List

Back