CDZ I think we do need some common sense control

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
The NRA is spot on. The media gives these butchers their 15 minutes.

NRA TV host Colion Noir produced a new video calling for "common sense media control" that is causing a stir. But many sounding the alarm over it either failed to watch the whole video or failed to get the point.

Noir begins by underscoring the role fame plays in inspiring mass shootings (video below). "Can anyone tell me the last time a mass school shooter left a manifesto, a comment on social media, or a video where they said they were inspired to commit their atrocity because of a firearm?" he asks. "Name one. I'm sure you can't, and neither can I. Because as much as the media love to pivot the conversation after a mass school shooting to gun control, the pen is still mightier than the sword.

WATCH: Here's The NRA Video Calling For 'Common Sense Media Control' That's Causing A Stir

There is a video at the link.

• Banned
Oh, be sure to watch the entire video before commenting. Thank you.

• Banned
Amazing isn't it, how you feel when he calls for gov regulations on what the media can say? Gun owners feel the same way when people call for illegal restrictions on guns.

Notice how the left wing, anti gunners have failed to comment?

This current rash of shootings in school is likely to be blamed on the fame of the Parkland victims......by promoting them, and giving them national rallies, and CNN Townhalls....what deranged nut of a kid could pass up that kind of achievement....?

After all....as the left wingers keep telling us about the 2nd Amendment, no Right is absolute......so you could essentially stop the use of guns in movies, stop the reporting of all gun related crimes...by law......and according to the left wingers, as long as you don't take away all speech, you are completely in line with the 1st Amendment....

After all....as the left wingers keep telling us about the 2nd Amendment, no Right is absolute......so you could essentially stop the use of guns in movies, stop the reporting of all gun related crimes...by law......and according to the left wingers, as long as you don't take away all speech, you are completely in line with the 1st Amendment....

I just don't like videos. Life is short, I read fast.

But yeah, what is his point? The Constitution gave us the right to own guns and slaves. All it takes is an Amendment to remove a "right". These shootings in

So, keep up with the points about how people in the North are better with guns. We'll try to figure out why ppl in the South don't do so well with them maybe.

This current rash of shootings in school is likely to be blamed on the fame of the Parkland victims......by promoting them, and giving them national rallies, and CNN Townhalls....what deranged nut of a kid could pass up that kind of achievement....?
That's because of the stupidity dripping off of this thread.

• Banned

I just don't like videos. Life is short, I read fast.

But yeah, what is his point? The Constitution gave us the right to own guns and slaves. All it takes is an Amendment to remove a "right". These shootings in

So, keep up with the points about how people in the North are better with guns. We'll try to figure out why ppl in the South don't do so well with them maybe.
You won't understand what this was about unless you watch the whole video. It's only 4 minutes.

• Banned

That's because of the stupidity dripping off of this thread.
You lie as always troll. Even if you watched the video which you probably didn't, you would still lie and deflect.

What needs to happen is that fake journalists need to be prosecuted when they publish lies and deliberate misrepresentation of events/facts/whatever. It is illegal to do that. What we have is a country where the law is taking a hit.

What needs to happen is that fake journalists need to be prosecuted when they publish lies and deliberate misrepresentation of events/facts/whatever. It is illegal to do that. What we have is a country where the law is taking a hit.
I agree, but the point of the video has to be seen. I talked about it a few posts up.

Last edited:
The NRA is spot on. The media gives these butchers their 15 minutes.

NRA TV host Colion Noir produced a new video calling for "common sense media control" that is causing a stir. But many sounding the alarm over it either failed to watch the whole video or failed to get the point.

Noir begins by underscoring the role fame plays in inspiring mass shootings (video below). "Can anyone tell me the last time a mass school shooter left a manifesto, a comment on social media, or a video where they said they were inspired to commit their atrocity because of a firearm?" he asks. "Name one. I'm sure you can't, and neither can I. Because as much as the media love to pivot the conversation after a mass school shooting to gun control, the pen is still mightier than the sword.

WATCH: Here's The NRA Video Calling For 'Common Sense Media Control' That's Causing A Stir

There is a video at the link.

They don't like the video because it is a black guy who supports the NRA....

Well for all the flag waving, not one post about Memorial day, & those that gave all for our country, just pages of personal attacks, no mention that those life's fought for the freedom to not have to follow any one voice.

The Democratic PArty's media needs to milk these kids' deaths i order to attempt to neutralize a lobby that favors the GOP. That's all the concern they have; they don't give a rat's ass about dead kids, school shootings, or anything else. If they did they would have done something about the ghettoes and hood rats infesting school districts in black and hispanic slums decades ago.

Please, just pay no attention to the spammers, fraudsters, and deviants; their only interest in 'The Children' is in making it easier for their homo pedophiles to rape them, and their hetero gimps to as well.

What needs to happen is that Trump needs a shock collar that gives him s painful jolt every time he lies. He needs consequences for his dishonesty.

The freer the media is to hold our leaders accountable the better.

We don't want state t.v!

That 1st Amd 'accountability' is insisted upon ,by 2nd Amd advocates that would reject it is an apt comparative i can work with

the 1st focus being social media , the Q being a Congressional leash ...

the best example?

Trump's tweets....

Hold Trump's feet to the 1st Amd fire , as a Fed Judge has already ruled him a violator of the 1st.....
Trump can't block users from his Twitter feed, federal judge rules
NEXT!

~S~

That 1st Amd 'accountability' is insisted upon ,by 2nd Amd advocates that would reject it is an apt comparative i can work with

the 1st focus being social media , the Q being a Congressional leash ...

the best example?

Trump's tweets....

Hold Trump's feet to the 1st Amd fire , as a Fed Judge has already ruled him a violator of the 1st.....
Trump can't block users from his Twitter feed, federal judge rules
NEXT!

~S~

He isn't in violation of the 1st Amendment....the judge is a SJW pretending to be a judge....

What needs to happen is that Trump needs a shock collar that gives him s painful jolt every time he lies. He needs consequences for his dishonesty.

You first. Would you like us to schedule your funeral for Friday or Saturday?

Forum List

Back