I think there should be lessons for LGBT social studies in public school

I think there should be lessons for LGBT social studies in public schools.. I believe it is a good idea for your childs social studies class to be focused on teaching our kids to accept the differences within our society and to understand why.. The goal of .Accepting that there's gays and trans is important part of educating our kids to be caring and loving adults towards all people.

It is a very good idea. Gays and trans are Americans.
Based on your atrocious grammar, it is painfully clear that we need a lot more grammar in our schools and a lot less left-wing agenda of sick sexual deviance.

(Twice your ignorant, uneducated ass placed two periods at the end of a sentence, you failed to put an apostrophe in “childs” to show possession, you placed another period in the middle of a sentence, and you failed to put a space after that period. Epic grammar fail on all counts, chief. Again - this is what happens when the left obsesses with sexual deviance and ignores actual education)

There's millions of gay kids in our schools..I've heard that 1/4th to 1/3rd of all students of all students consider themselves bi or some sort of gay. It would be ignoring reality leave these people out of the lesson plan.
What an astoundingly ignorant statement (as usual). Let’s say that 1/3 of all students are sexual deviants. So what? I’m sure considerably more than 1/3 of all students also love watching football. Should we have classes dedicated to football? I’m sure 1/3 of all students love Beyoncé. Should we teach Beyoncé in public schools?

You literally get dumber every time you post... :eusa_doh:

There's millions of gay kids in our schools..I've heard that 1/4th to 1/3rd of all students of all students consider themselves bi or some sort of gay. It would be ignoring reality leave these people out of the lesson plan.

You would be off by about 22 to 30%.
ScienceRocks isn't big on facts (or logic, reason, science, etc.). He just immerses himself in the progressive narrative 24x7 and pushes it.

I think there should be lessons for LGBT social studies in public schools.. I believe it is a good idea for your childs social studies class to be focused on teaching our kids to accept the differences within our society and to understand why.. The goal of .Accepting that there's gays and trans is important part of educating our kids to be caring and loving adults towards all people.

People who push sexual perversion on children ought to be sent to prison for a very long time as sex offenders.

Yes, do that.
China and India are waiting for the outcome of that in, say, 20 or 30 years.
If we have the luck to get rid of our idiots midterm, we too.

This concept right here is why I am thankful to have had two former teachers for parents - to undo the shit the public school system tried to indoctrinate my brothers and me with. It's also why no child of mine would ever see the inside of a Public School.

No they aren't. They're not even human.

They should be studied in Abnormal Psychology classes but otherwise no.

Yes, right after teaching kids the positive impact that gangs have on society. We need children to accept the contributions of the Crips, Bloods, and especially the cartels on our society,

You fucking retard.

This dumbfuck of an OP is constantly railing for better education and THIS what he wants taught..
SMH

Matthew is mildly retarded. He thinks "science rocks" but has no grasp of how hypothesis and falsification works.

Much more than just mildly. And much worse than merely retarded.

He wants sexual perversion, immorality, and madness to be taught to young children. This amounts to open support of the sexual abuse of children. People like him belong either in prisons, or in mental hospitals.

Schools should only teach kids to become productive individuals that are self supporting not requiring others to support them.

Forum List

Back