I think there should be lessons for LGBT social studies in public school

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I think there should be lessons for LGBT social studies in public schools.. I believe it is a good idea for your childs social studies class to be focused on teaching our kids to accept the differences within our society and to understand why.. The goal of .Accepting that there's gays and trans is important part of educating our kids to be caring and loving adults towards all people.

It is a very good idea. Gays and trans are Americans.

Last edited:
I think there should be lessons for LGBT social studies in public schools.. I believe it is a good idea for your childs social studies class to be focused on teaching our kids to accept the differences within our society and to understand why.. The goal of .Accepting that there's gays and trans is important part of educating our kids to be caring and loving adults towards all people.

Nonsense. Everyone accepts that queers and trannys exist. We shouldn’t be teaching kids that either one is normal or healthy. We should teach our kids (and adults for that matter) that the worst thing you can do is feed into mental delusions such as believing you can be a different gender. If we cared about such people, we should be getting them psychiatric help for their mental illness.

I think that the Department Of Education should be abolished. And the op is a prime example of why.

I think Christianity should be taught...

Let’s teach basic morality and ethics...

I know we should teach responsibility...

There are thousands and thousands of things we should teach but this brain child comes up with teaching children what the LGBT community is about, wow how deep is your head in the rabbit hole?

• Banned

I think Christianity should be taught...

Let’s teach basic morality and ethics...

I know we should teach responsibility...

There are thousands and thousands of things we should teach but this brain child comes up with teaching children what the LGBT community is about, wow how deep is your head in the rabbit hole?

Christianity is a myth. Why teach something with no evidence? There's millions of people in LGBT and some of these people are students in our schools.

Religion belongs in the church.

Also if you believed in the words of Jesus you wouldn't judge and would help people no matter what you thought.

This dumbfuck of an OP is constantly railing for better education and THIS what he wants taught..
SMH

People just seem to have the need to be able to attack people. Give people a flaw, or group them into a minority status, and they are fair game for others to attack. Fortunately we will never we run out of "different people," and perhaps being able to attack people that we perceive as different, prevents some wars?

Christianity is a myth.

So please provide the proof its a myth, I acknowledge the opposite is Atheist, which has zero proof. The belief that the Big Bang created the universe, yet what caused the Big Bang? No motion would cause the Big Bang...

Please offer your infinite wisdom to the universe :wink_2:

Why teach something with no evidence? There's millions of people in LGBT and some of these people are students in our schools.

There are millions of rapist, murders, pedophiles, liars, thieves, etc., do we need to have lessons for these types as well?

Religion belongs where ever the individual wants to worship, church, park, home, school, court house, etc...

Also if you believed in the words of Jesus you wouldn't judge

Where did I judge LGBT? I only questioned you, brain child...

and would help people no matter what you thought.

You have no idea what I help my fellow citizens with, pretty judgmental you are...

boring. slightly gay. no pun intended.

LGBT issues certainly have a place in a Sex Ed program at HS.

The parents, of course, should be able to opt out if they wish.

Christianity is a myth.

So please provide the proof its a myth, I acknowledge the opposite is Atheist, which has zero proof. The belief that the Big Bang created the universe, yet what caused the Big Bang? No motion would cause the Big Bang...

Please offer your infinite wisdom to the universe :wink_2:

Why teach something with no evidence? There's millions of people in LGBT and some of these people are students in our schools.

There are millions of rapist, murders, pedophiles, liars, thieves, etc., do we need to have lessons for these types as well?

Religion belongs where ever the individual wants to worship, church, park, home, school, court house, etc...

Also if you believed in the words of Jesus you wouldn't judge

Where did I judge LGBT? I only questioned you, brain child...

and would help people no matter what you thought.

You have no idea what I help my fellow citizens with, pretty judgmental you are...
I am not religious, but I do believe that if we ever peel off the deepest secrets of creation, we will be staring into the face of "God".

Having said that, this apparently is a thread about fags.

Here is a very fine line between lessons and propaganda. Kids need to know that people can differ from birth and they want to have same-sex family and they deserve exactly the same attitude as everyone else. But you have to be very careful about expressions, and there should be no pressure on children, they shouldn't be convinced that it's gay, it's cool or gives any advantage. All they need to know is that sometimes this happens (scientists say about 2-10% by different estimates).

That's fine. Your picture will be on the cover of the text book...along with you boyfriend.

You loser.

Of course you do. You support everything that ignores science, facts, logic, and reason. Sorry slick - but there is no value in teaching children about mental illness and left-wing fantasy.

There's millions of gay kids in our schools..I've heard that 1/4th to 1/3rd of all students consider themselves bi or some sort of gay. It would be ignoring reality leave these people out of the lesson plan.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back