I think there is a chance that Hillary & Bill might actually get charged with a crime.

You guys been trying that for 25 years

Took a long time to put Capone away too
Yea, because of his Taxes. The Clinton's posted their tax info on line for their Foundation, and their own personal Tax returns.

Just like Donald Trump did.

Huh?

What?

Trump didn't post sh!t?

Oops, sorry, nevermind.
and, the point flew over your head again.

They tried everything in the world to take down the most dangerous man in Chicago, and nothing worked...

But, they didn't give up, and he died in prison.

They haven't given up on the Clintons either.

I doubt they will die in prison, they know where too many bodies are buried.

(they MAY have been behind some of those burials, we may never know)

If Trump goes down as well?

Too bad, so sad.

The State Dept. is filled with Swamp Rats!

The stock market will go up like crazy when Crooked Hillary, Slick Willie, Obama, Holder, etc. and the assorted Republicans are indicted! Very important Swamp Rats going down will be a great thing for the country and the world.

Last edited:
I think it is the most interesting story since Watergate, and it may be even bigger than Watergate.

Just for example:

They keep claiming the the Clinton Foundation got 145 million dollars from parties, including Russians, who benefited from the Uranium deal. And, I have not seen that denied by anybody, other than a few dumb-ass message board posters, who claim it was "debunked" long ago, but who cannot show the source which debunked it.

Instead, they keep citing some fact check Bullshit source which says nothing other than that "Hillary didn't personally hand over the uranium to the Russians". But we already knew that. Us Rubes already knew Hillary wasn't pushing wheel barrows full of yellowcake (uranium) onto trucks advertising:

Vlad Putin Movers (We specialize in U. S. Uranium) Call BR 549.

But, the New York Times, of all outfits----"the Democratic Pravda"---
the New York Times actually wrote a story title"

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

And it shot down another Demo/MarxistTalking Point about how the uranium never left the country:

"The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain."

"....despite assurances by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission that uranium could not leave the country without Uranium One or ARMZ obtaining an export license — which they do not have — yellowcake from his property was routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada".

145 million to the Clintons not yet denied, only bullshit for the gullible lavishly spread!

And we haven't even gotten to the corrupted Obama Justice Department.

Gonna be fun. And very good for draining the Washington Swamp.

Warm up that cell we have for Lois. One more time, for the last time......

Fox News Found a Russia Story It Likes: Obama and Clinton Were the Real Colluders!

A Russia scandal involving the Obama administration would be a hell of a story, indeed—especially framed like this: “The uranium pact was a sweetheart deal for Putin from then-president Barack Obama,” Henry told MacCallum. “And his aides in 2010 insisted there was no national security reason for the U.S. to oppose the deal, and no evidence any Russians or Clinton Foundation donors had engaged in wrongdoing. Those claims now being called into question at this [Senate Judiciary Committee] hearing today.”

MacCallum next turned to two guests to help parse this news. “There’s a lot to investigate here,” said Washington Times columnist Charles Hurt. “Far more to investigate here than there is evidence to suggest that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia”—and, right here, astute viewers got their first inkling of why Fox News had decided to hit this story so hard. “The most shocking, stunning, amazing thing of all of this,” Hurt concluded, “is that the previous White House agreed to give 20 percent of our uranium over to our greatest nuclear rival on the planet, and that is terrifying.”

I think it is the most interesting story since Watergate, and it may be even bigger than Watergate.

Just for example:

They keep claiming the the Clinton Foundation got 145 million dollars from parties, including Russians, who benefited from the Uranium deal. And, I have not seen that denied by anybody, other than a few dumb-ass message board posters, who claim it was "debunked" long ago, but who cannot show the source which debunked it.

Instead, they keep citing some fact check Bullshit source which says nothing other than that "Hillary didn't personally hand over the uranium to the Russians". But we already knew that. Us Rubes already knew Hillary wasn't pushing wheel barrows full of yellowcake (uranium) onto trucks advertising:

And it shot down another Demo/MarxistTalking Point about how the uranium never left the country:

"The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain."

"....despite assurances by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission that uranium could not leave the country without Uranium One or ARMZ obtaining an export license — which they do not have — yellowcake from his property was routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada".

145 million to the Clintons not yet denied, only bullshit for the gullible lavishly spread!

Big difference between a small % from a mine in Wyoming going to Canada for processing and 20 % being shipped off to Russia as the Times article states. Besides which, Russia had sent us 500 tons of highly enriched uranium as part of a 1993 deal decommissioning their weapons that spanned 20 years.

Nothing but a big fat squirrel.

Thanks for another laugh. Is everyone who opposes the Orange Grabby One a Marxist too?

Just for example:

Big difference between a small % from a mine in Wyoming going to Canada for processing and 20 % being shipped off to Russia as the Times article states. Besides which, Russia had sent us 500 tons of highly enriched uranium as part of a 1993 deal decommissioning their weapons that spanned 20 years.

Thanks for another laugh. Is everyone who opposes the Orange Grabby One a Marxist too?

Read and weep................The Obama Administration’s Uranium One Scandal

Took a long time to put Capone away too
Yea, because of his Taxes. The Clinton's posted their tax info on line for their Foundation, and their own personal Tax returns.

Just like Donald Trump did.

Huh?

What?

Trump didn't post sh!t?

Oops, sorry, nevermind.
and, the point flew over your head again.

They tried everything in the world to take down the most dangerous man in Chicago, and nothing worked...

But, they didn't give up, and he died in prison.

They haven't given up on the Clintons either.

I doubt they will die in prison, they know where too many bodies are buried.

(they MAY have been behind some of those burials, we may never know)

If Trump goes down as well?

Too bad, so sad.

The irony is amazeballzzz.

For the sake of not raping history, Capone didn't die in prison, but that's minor.

The irony is that Capone was sent to prison for tax fraud. Defending a president too chicken shit to do what every other president in recent memory has done and make public their tax returns is hilarious.

Dementia and being less than honest about taxes is something Capon and Trump have in common.

The Clintons are immune to prosecution. They have their seedy little tentacles stuck in so many holes they can pay off anyone who DARES to go against them. Or, like they have done in the past, pay someone to make them mysteriously die.

You are right up until midnight, November 8, 2016. At that instant, the Clinton's became a worthless commodity. They no longer have anything to sell. My guess is that they haven't even stashed away enough to maintain the style of living to which they have become. They planned for a massive increase in their already stratospheric income levels. Instead, the bottom dropped out. Do you think the Russians would give Bill Clinton $500,000 for a speech today?

The Russian "Collusion" FAKE NEWS has turned into a horror movie for the Democrats. I wouldn't doubt that the Clinton's kept all their illicit games from some of their closest Democrat friends.

I think they have finally reached a point of overconfidence and the loss of the election is a catastrophic loss for them. They made promises and made agreements which are now impossible for them to keep. I just hope and pray that none of those promises were with the wrong people.

I think there is a chance that Hillary & Bill might actually get charged with a crime.

They're Democrats. And they are Clintons.

There is no chance they will ever be charged with a crime.

This should be no brainer jail time except that we have a two tier justice system. Hillary and Bubba would have been wearing matching jump suits in prison for years if that were not the case.
Or the Fox Rush Limbaugh Heritage etc etc propaganda machine is fos, as non dupes all know... You believe there's a gigantic conspiracy of the US justice system To protect Democrats. You are a brainwashed functional moron...

Just for example:

Read and weep................The Obama Administration’s Uranium One Scandal

Tears of laughter running down my face........

There is no chance they [Crooked Hillary and Slick Willie] will ever be charged with a crime.

Recall the day before the election "they" said The Donald has no chance to win the election. He and whatever allies he has in Congress and the Justice Dept. have to make the break and step up and realize like Russia now does, the Clintons (and the ridiculous stooge Hussaine Obama) have no power and will never have power again.

This is the biggest bullshit thread...

Honestly I say the Russians just got bored and started more crap. The RWNJ can't help themselves... The basic evidence alone is laughable...

The Clinton Foundation is a charity not a personal bank account of the Clintons, bribery involves them getting actually paid.

The Clinton Foundation received that money well in advance of Hillary becoming SOS.

But if you want a scandal, keep your eye on the Exxon deal with Russia, worth $600bn... What was Tillerson's qualifications for SOS...

Had to deal with corrupt officials for all of those years. Hopefully the new ones havn't been bought off yet. Funny how you castigate the trumpster for saying bad things but give the clintonista's and their cronies a pass for DOING bad things. Hmmm.

There is no chance they [Crooked Hillary and Slick Willie] will ever be charged with a crime.

Recall the day before the election "they" said The Donald has no chance to win the election. He and whatever allies he has in Congress and the Justice Dept. have to make the break and step up and realize like Russia now does, the Clintons (and the ridiculous stooge Hussaine Obama) have no power and will never have power again.

Precisely!

NY Times: Trump's Chance of Winning Is 7 Percent
GetFile.aspx

(AP Images)

By Theodore Bunker | Friday, 21 Oct 2016 12:35 PM
  • The New York Times, which estimates she has a 93 percent chance of winning.

Using the latest state and national polls, the Times found that Clinton's chances have improved the most in Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. If Clinton wins those three states she wins the White House, according to the Times' map of the 1,024 paths to the White House.

As Newt is saying right now on Hannity, Congress (mostly Swamp Rats unfortunately) has to step up and demand Crooked Hillary reveal all donations to Clinton Foundation. Tucker's guest Victor Hanson pwnd Crooked Hillary, Slick Willie and Barry Obama! Tucker says the word is a Republican donor financed that fake ass "dossier."

Oh my, Newt saying it makes it true?

The Clintons and Obama are innocent, because they "didn't intend" to break the law, to be declared before the investigation is complete

Forum List

Back