I think there is a chance that Hillary & Bill might actually get charged with a crime.

She’s a hack who’s been caught lying in the past. And gatewaypundit has no credibility. Put the two together and there’s no chance they’re telling the truth.

Please show us your source and link proving attorney Victoria Toensing is a liar. No, your opinion is not a credible source.

Is what was posted by the gatewaypundit true or false?

Last edited:
Toensing is on like her 30th year of claiming she can nail the Clintons on some conspiracy or another, and she has always failed.... I wouldn't hold your breath...
Don’t forget this thread is one of thousands where the idiots were sure they’d “ get” the Clinton’s yet have come up empty.
Totally empty.
They listen to Hannity’s insane rants and actually believe him.

As Newt is saying right now on Hannity, Congress (mostly Swamp Rats unfortunately) has to step up and demand Crooked Hillary reveal all donations to Clinton Foundation. Tucker's guest Victor Hanson pwnd Crooked Hillary, Slick Willie and Barry Obama! Tucker says the word is a Republican donor financed that fake ass "dossier."

Grassly my new hero on the hill is driving the forces to find out who Fusion GPS's clients were. Ditto the civil cases. Cotton came out and said the dossier was not to be believed . YAY!

We're getting somewhere finally. Here you have US anti Trumpers BUYING information from Russian informants and we're still dancing around Trump collusion with Russians.

It's nuts.

Will you commit suicide when Mueller indicts Flynn, Manafort and the pussygrabber?

The Russian Uranium scandal is exploding. Tapes, emails, witnesses & an informant with all the info prohibited from coming forward because of an NDA crafted under Holder.

Democrats kept pushing the Russia angle and now it seems it's going to bite them in the ass. But hey! It'll all work out because today Trump was a meanie on Twitter!

Turn on Hannity right now.

The have them! Who is them? The Leftists, and that is all that counts. How do we know this? Because THEY are responsible for what happened under Obama; they were in control.

Let me put it this way-------------->Forget all the video of the GW administration questioning the leftists like Frank on Fannie, and Freddie. Who GOT THE BLAME for the housing collapse? Who got the blame for the Vietnam war? Who got the blame for the deficit going up during Reagan, even as revenues to the treasury almost doubled, and the Democrats who control the purse were in charge of the house! (just look back at threads on here, and see how leftists crow)

Now you know what is going to happen to the legacy of the Obama administration! And, while I will not prognosticate on if the Clintons will be charged, remember that virtually ALL of the HIGH ranking Democrats were witness to what was swirling around them. Once it is all laid bare over this winter, ya think a case could be made for INCOMPETENCE?!?!?!?!?!?! And this at a time Americans are very nervous about nuclear weapons being pointed in their direction. They are going to pay attention to this one.

So, can anyone come up with a scenario how this doesn't end badly for the leftists, lolol. Or, at the very least, end badly, very badly, for the swamp!

The Clintons and Obama are innocent, because they "didn't intend" to break the law, to be declared before the investigation is complete

The Clintons have so much dirt on so many other people in that corrupt town they are immune from prosecution.

Usual bullshit... 8 Benghazi investigations... Seriously, $200m spent investigating...

Name a single other person in America you are allowed to spend $200m investigating and come back with nothing...

$200m proven you got nothing because there is nothing.

What a dumbasssie.....Where did you that b.s.? Ridiculous....the investigation only cost around 8 million and it was well worth it as in it...................
It severely criticized military, CIA and Obama administration officials for their response as the attacks unfolded and their subsequent explanations to the American people. It accused the government of incompetence at various levels, including a failure to deploy needed military assets, CIA intelligence reports that were “rife with errors,” and misguided planning even in the midst of the violence.

Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of State was revealed as part of the Benghazi investigation, but the committee did not investigate whether the setup led to improper handling of classified information. The FBI outrageously declined to pursue criminal charges regarding the email system, but it was a major issue in the 2016 presidential election....and certainly helped push Trump to victory. end of story...deal wid it chump. hehheh

The total amount investigating Clintons have been $200m.... There is a best guesstimate work but there is a confirmed $100 without counting the 7 previous...

And what have you got, NOTHING

The Russian Uranium scandal is exploding. Tapes, emails, witnesses & an informant with all the info prohibited from coming forward because of an NDA crafted under Holder.

Democrats kept pushing the Russia angle and now it seems it's going to bite them in the ass. But hey! It'll all work out because today Trump was a meanie on Twitter!

The have them! Who is them? The Leftists, and that is all that counts. How do we know this? Because THEY are responsible for what happened under Obama; they were in control.

Let me put it this way-------------->Forget all the video of the GW administration questioning the leftists like Frank on Fannie, and Freddie. Who GOT THE BLAME for the housing collapse? Who got the blame for the Vietnam war? Who got the blame for the deficit going up during Reagan, even as revenues to the treasury almost doubled, and the Democrats who control the purse were in charge of the house! (just look back at threads on here, and see how leftists crow)

Now you know what is going to happen to the legacy of the Obama administration! And, while I will not prognosticate on if the Clintons will be charged, remember that virtually ALL of the HIGH ranking Democrats were witness to what was swirling around them. Once it is all laid bare over this winter, ya think a case could be made for INCOMPETENCE?!?!?!?!?!?! And this at a time Americans are very nervous about nuclear weapons being pointed in their direction. They are going to pay attention to this one.

So, can anyone come up with a scenario how this doesn't end badly for the leftists, lolol. Or, at the very least, end badly, very badly, for the swamp!

I will make it simple... Intelligence services find out that this is more made up bullshit by the Russians being pushed by the GOP...

I will make it simple... Intelligence services find out that this is more made up bullshit by the Russians being pushed by the GOP...

ummmm, sorry, no. I am not into conspiracy theories. From what I am told, the left has a big problem. You don't have to believe it, like I said, I didn't either. Now I am pretty convinced it is true, and it is all bad for the left. Guess we are soon going to find out, now aren't we.

The DEPLORABLES think a known pathological liar has more credability than our intelligence agencies.
The cult will never forsake their leader.. They know they’ll never find another white supremicist prez again during their lifetime.

963C52BE-35D2-410E-8B61-788CB844AD16.jpeg

ummmm, sorry, no. I am not into conspiracy theories. From what I am told, the left has a big problem. You don't have to believe it, like I said, I didn't either. Now I am pretty convinced it is true, and it is all bad for the left. Guess we are soon going to find out, now aren't we.

The DEPLORABLES think a known pathological liar has more credability than our intelligence agencies.
The cult will never forsake their leader.. They know they’ll never find another white supremicist leader again during their lifetime.

Hey, it wasn't us who gagged the witness. Shouldn't be a problem though, since Sessions is going to remove the gag installed by the Obama DOJ. The witness has documents, AND tapes. Who knows, maybe Trump did the deal in 2009 and 10. Wouldn't surprise me if you come up with that narrative after this all blows up in your faces, lol.

View attachment 156373

Your guy Muehller was in charge of the FBI when this happened, and his agency RECRUITED the informant. I am sure you aren't so dumb NOT to realize what is going to happen as soon as this witness is ungagged, lololol. Bye, Bye, special counsel-)

If the establishment allows hitlery to be taken down, she will take the rest of them with her.

I'm convinced that if the American public ever found out just how thoroughly corrupt the federal government was, the entire country would collapse. The currency would be worthless, those who protect these sociopaths would either flee into the Appalachian mountains and attempt to disappear like SS officers or be ground up. The US would dissolve as a nation.

the left has a big problem

That being middle class white voters went for Trump. They will never get back into power with the minority coalition they thought they could win with as well. The problem for GOP is not only Bannon, but also the voters who will not stick with Donnie Dangerously. He has proven to be completely unfit and not up to the task.

She’s a hack who’s been caught lying in the past. And gatewaypundit has no credibility. Put the two together and there’s no chance they’re telling the truth.

Please show us your source and link proving attorney Victoria Toensing is a liar. No, your opinion is not a credible source.

Is what was posted by the gatewaypundit true or false?
Sure.

She told Congress Valerie Plame was not covert....

REP. WATSON: this is your statement from that date -- "Plame was not covert." And my question directly is, do you still maintain that on that date she was not a covert CIA officer?

MS. TOENSING: I was trying to answer. Yes, I still maintain that --

REP. WATSON: Yes or no? Yes or no?

MS. TOENSING: I still maintain it, yes.

REP. WATSON: That she was not a covert --

MS. TOENSING: Under the law.

REP. WATSON: Okay.

MS. TOENSING: Completely.

REP. WATSON: Ms. Plame was sworn.

MS. TOENSING: And I'm sworn. I'm giving you my legal interpretation under the law as I know the law, and I helped draft the law. The person is supposed to reside outside of the United States.

REP. WATSON: Did you receive any information directly from the CIA or Ms. Wilson that support your assertion that Ms. Wilson was not a cover officer?

MS. TOENSING: I didn't talk to Ms. Wilson or the CIA.

And that's a lie -- Valerie Plame was covert according to the CIA with whom Toensing admits she did not speak.

Lead investigator, Patrick Fitzgerald, speaking to her being a classified agent...

"Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer. In July 2003, the fact that Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer was classified. Not only was it classified, but it was not widely known outside the intelligence community. Valerie Wilson's friends, neighbors, college classmates had no idea she had another life. The fact that she was a CIA officer was not well- known, for her protection or for the benefit of all us. It's important that a CIA officer's identity be protected, that it be protected not just for the officer, but for the nation's security.

Valerie Wilson's cover was blown in July 2003. The first sign of that cover being blown was when Mr. Novak published a column on July 14th, 2003." ~ Patrick Fitzgerald, 10.28.2005

Speaking to the harm caused by the leak, Judge Tatel wrote...

As to the leaks' harmfulness, although the record omits specifics about Plame's work, it appears to confirm, as alleged in the public record and reported in the press, that she worked for the CIA in some unusual capacity relating to counterproliferation. Addressing deficiencies of proof regarding the Intelligence Identities Protection Act, the special counsel refers to Plame as "a person whose identity the CIA was making specific efforts to conceal and who had carried out covert work overseas within the last 5 years" - representations I trust the special counsel would not make without support. (8/27/04 Aff. at 28 n.15.)​

And that support came from the CIA...

Unclassified Summary of Valerie Wilson's CIA Employment and Cover History

The information in this document comes from records maintained in Privacy Act systems of records and therefore is protected under the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. 522a.

On 1 January 2002, Valerie Wilson was working for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) as an operations officer in the Directorate of Operations (DO). She was assigned to the Counterproliferation Division (CPD) at CIA Headquarters, where she served as the chief of a CPD component with responsibility for weapons proliferation issues related to Iraq.

While assigned to CPD, Ms. Wilson engaged in temporary duty (TDY) travel overseas on official business. She traveled at least seven times to more than ten countries. When traveling overseas, Ms. Wilson always traveled under a cover identity--sometimes in true name and sometimes in alias--but always using cover--whether official or non-official (NOC)--with no ostensible relationship to the CIA

At the time of the initial unauthorized disclosure in the media of Ms. Wilson's employment relationship with the CIA on 14 July 2003, Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for whom the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States.​

Valerie Plame, under oath...

PLAME: In the run-up to the war with Iraq, I worked in the Counterproliferation Division of the CIA, still as a covert officer whose affiliation with the CIA was classified.

"But I was covert. I did travel overseas on secret missions within the last five years." ~ Valerie Plame, 3.16.2007

You never disappoint.

You never disappoint.

Evidently the Clinton machine doesn't disappoint either.

You never disappoint.

Evidently the Clinton machine doesn't disappoint either.

Clown.

Forum List

Back