I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

I must not have made myself clear. The 10.3 inflation rate was the FIRST YEAR that President Reagan took office. That was the third year of double-digit inflation from the Carter years.

We had double-digit inflation rates the last three years of the President Carter administration. That didn't screw the old and poor? WOW! They were devastated. Anyone who wanted to buy a house paid 18%! It was almost cheaper to put it on a credit card. We were using negative amortization rate mortgages. If you owned the house for five or however many years, the mortgage balance was higher at the end of these years.

Fun times!

It presents them with an on-going challenge to overcome. Did anyone say otherwise?
A challenge that wasn't necessary?
Talk about a double whammy! Someone graduating last year missed two years of high school education and got Joe Biden running the economy! They won't be out of their parent's basements for years!

A challenge that wasn't necessary?
Talk about a double whammy! Someone graduating last year missed two years of high school education and got Joe Biden running the economy! They won't be out of their parent's basements for years!
Don't overdo it.

Did you receive some HW? Nope.

Here, Do this problem. See Below. Basic Geometry, 10th Grade HS math Course.
I kept and have a catalog of online problems.

I expect you to do the following:
1). No you don't
2). Liar
3). Fake News
4). That's not a real problem
LOLLLOLLLOOL at your attempt to discuss Education.

Math will destroy you.
You UP?
See Problem Below.

In triangle ABC, the ratio of side AB to AC is 1:2, and the measure of Angle A = 30°
If the area of triangle ABC is 200 square feet, find, to the nearest foot, the length of side BC.

Please SHOW WORK.
We want to know you didn't do the trump cheat thing.
You’re confused, I owe you shit

Cars and house yes. I bought a truck and a camper. Interest rates made it a little more expensive but not unaffordable.

Jobs are plentiful and unemployment low so the current Fed rate is not hurting in that area
Nothing you posted refutes the posted articles proving that most Americans are affected by the Fed rates. I have hard facts from these two reliable sources, you have the opinion of a partisan hack.

The reason people aren’t dropping like flies anymore is because most people have either gotten it and developed antibodies or been vaccinated
In some cases maybe

But the virus has mutated and the vax was developed for something that does not exist now

Last edited:
The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
You damn right. And it shall happen.

Tough to convince the ignorant
The ones ^^^ that pretend to know education

Dear Lord

This cannot be a serious post. You CANNOT be this thick, it's not possible.

Hate to point out the awkward here, Unk...but what does that do to the kids that were in school now? Flushing "a few more years" means flushing a whole lot of children's futures! And for what? So Anthony Fauci could have his fifteen minutes of adulation? So Randi Weingarten could flex her teacher's union muscle? What a waste...

Unk is a shill. He will defend ANYTHING done by public schools, no matter how egregious.

Democrat Governors created the covid mess BECAUSE they wanted to bring down Trump.

Whitmer shut down my state and imposed Ridiculous economy destroying demands on my state. She used the Covid excuse to make sure election 2020 was tipped to Mr Potatohead no matter what it took.

Fuck you lying Demonrat scum

So much for your morals, Christian.

Your ignorance of how Covid ravaged China DESPITE "draconian lockdown procedures" is breathtaking, Krichton!

LOL. One of the few countries covid didn't "ravage" was China. It only got bad at the end when they couldn't control omicron, ended all lockdown measures and no one was vaccinated with a real vaccine. My ignorance is not in question here.

trump-tweet-2.jpg

COVID, COVID, COVID. One day it's just going to magically disappear :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back