I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

nope, you have no documentation. I already explained to you that your rights are not guaranteed. And due process rights are a made up concept to allow criminals to succeed and normal citizens to pay. You seemingly hate law abiding citizens. Wow, you openly adimit it.

The only rights a criminal has is not to be mistreated while in custody.

Wait, you are calling us a cult when we rejected trumps vaccine?

And, isn’t it your side that insists in violating the Nuremberg codes by coercing people into taking a medical treatment without their free will consent?

You Nazi cults crack me up.
You don't have to get it but until we know more, stay home. You're free to do that.

Trumps 4 worthless years
8 trillion more debt. MOre then any other president
A tax break for the billionaire class that adds another 3-4 trillions over time
Fucked up on the Puerto Rican hurricane which killed thousands more then otherwise
Fucked up on covid 19! One million dead!
Brought this country to the edge of civil war
mass violence in the street
Trump was literally the most diversionary piece of shit to hold the presidency since the civil war and yet you want to reelect him? Only people that want to kill and cause such a civil war could even consider such.

Insane shit

You don't have to get it but until we know more, stay home. You're free to do that.

And you call us Nazi’s!

You could always just disavow your Jewish heritage, right. Or narc on your Jewish friends, right.

Say hi to Adolph for us. K?

Trump was literally the most diversionary piece of shit to hold the presidency since the civil war and yet you want to reelect him? Only people that want to kill and cause such a civil war could even consider such.

Insane shit

My brother and nephew are caught up in it. My brother, retiring with $15 million in the bank, is upset the diversity candidate replacing him is making 4 times what he made.

My nephew is trying to get into law school. A rich white privilege boy is now being punished for the color of his skin. He forgets the white privilege he has enjoyed all his life.

This is like when Apartide ended. White South Africans shit their pants.

And my nephew is also being inundated with WOKE in college. I'm very liberal. I agree with WOKE. But he doesn't. He's not a full fledged brainwashed Trump supporter. You can't talk to him. My brother isn't as brainwashed but still, he's voting for Trump.

Oh yea, it also pissed my brother off that Biden is forgiving student loans. Because we had to pay our way through school, he thinks so should those people. I tend to agree but I do like it that Biden's actions are to help middle class Americans.

My only problem with Biden's policies is the idiots he helps don't show up to vote or they vote for Trump.

And you call us Nazi’s!

You could always just disavow your Jewish heritage, right. Or narc on your Jewish friends, right.

Say hi to Adolph for us. K?
I would put the mark of the beast on your forehead and let you come to work. Just stay 6 feet away.

Because the American economy is made stronger with a higher educated work force. An education that will provide them the skills they can work with for 40 years, in our highly competitive global market.
So you would agree that Tater's 10 million uneducated illegals from third world countries will make the US weaker.

Trumps 4 worthless years
8 trillion more debt. MOre then any other president
A tax break for the billionaire class that adds another 3-4 trillions over time
Fucked up on the Puerto Rican hurricane which killed thousands more then otherwise
Fucked up on covid 19! One million dead!
Brought this country to the edge of civil war
mass violence in the street
God are you clueless! Try watching something other than MSNBC...it's rotting your brain!

I'm not seeing you name a specific business that had to "Close Down"
You said everything that wasn't considered essential.
Can you name one......oh, besides movie theaters.
What were you hiding under your bed during Covid? How did you miss the entire "essential business only" part of the pandemic?

Spin it however you like. He was handed all those things. And Joe has most of those things now. So vote for Joe. And Trump caused the inflation and doubled the debt. Just ask Christie and Ron D.
Trump then handed xiden no wars, what happened? Even with your stupid spin doesn’t work

What were you hiding under your bed during Covid? How did you miss the entire "essential business only" part of the pandemic?
Here's an example.
Schools didn't CLOSE.
The Building itself CLOSED, but the Education stayed open.
You can argue the effectiveness of such 'remote schooling' but you can't say that schools shut down completely. Because they didn't.

So which specific BUSINESS was forced to shut down completely (besides movie theaters and bowling alleys)?

Here's an example.
Schools didn't CLOSE.
The Building itself CLOSED, but the Education stayed open.
You can argue the effectiveness of such 'remote schooling' but you can't say that schools shut down completely. Because they didn't.

So which specific BUSINESS was forced to shut down completely (besides movie theaters and bowling alleys)?

Oh, then when we add some you’ll say, ya, beside them. 🤦‍♂️

Insane shit
"Diversionary"? I think the word you're looking for is DIVISIVE? Are all the liberals on this board really stupid or just the ones in this string?

Forum List

Back