I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

If you and I worked together then I would suggest that YOU stay home and I go to work! Instead of that, Government had both of us stay home. Explain the "logic" in that to me!
Nonsense. All the vaccinated went back into the office eventually.

It was a pandemic. Clearly your way wasn't scientific or suggested.

How do you explain that 5 anti vax radio hosts died of covid? All unvaccinated.

Joe B, like many radical leftists, has contempt for successful, motivated, talented people who provide livelihoods for others while making excuses and defending illegals, welfare recipients, and criminals.
dudette, they want to tar and feather them and take away all they own. What does that make them? I can't seem to think of a word.

Last edited:
everyone did pretty much eventually. you''re struggling sister.
What made it a pandemic other than elitists saying it was?
prove they died of wuhan, can you? you again, believe anything a demofk tells you to, you are one of the most submissive demofks in here.

prove they died of wuhan, can you? you again, believe anything a demofk tells you to, you are one of the most submissive demofks in here.
Elitists?

Prove you're not gay.

Yes, Republicans rallying around a habitual line crosser reminds me of Germans who for some reason allowed a guy like Hitler to get into power.

Or they remind me of Putin supporters. Russians Rootin for Pootin.
So people who support a president who had no new wars, an energy surplus, progress to peace in the Middle East via The Abraham Accords, a low inflation rate, record-low unemployment among blacks and a 50-year low overall, a fairly well-controlled border, and made sure Iran stayed too poor to fund barbaric massacres against innocent Jews…..are Nazis.

And you don’t consider yourself an indoctrinated, brainwashed liberal. Haha.

dude, they want to tar and feather them and take away all they own. What does that make them? I can't seem to think of a word.
I’m not a dude, but otherwise….you‘re right on target: you will own nothing, and be happy about it.

There were excess deaths due to people delaying medical treatment for other conditions due to all the COVID in the hospitals, too.

Let's tap into the scientist in you. Let's say you and me are buds and I'm contageous. What would you do? You'd stay away.
responsible people stay home when they are sick. That's common courtesy. Anyone who doesn't do that are stupid.
I'm sure 45% of Chinese people are like Trump supporters. Going to parties, not social distancing.
people didn't get sick. yeah, yeah, the papers reported people got sick and that was all fking fake news to help propagate the con!!!!! You fell for it and punished yourself.
Science and logic says if you did isolate every case, eventually it would go away.
What science, post a link to it. I gave you what the CDC said, and they weren't scientific. So what is it?
So clearly some people weren't following the rules. So what you are saying is it's impossible to make everyone act responsible. Sorry we tried.
So clearly, we don't follow individuals authoritative attempt to control society because they want to. Nope, fk all you sheeple who remain complicit. You keep them in power.

The Government even prohibited people who had Covid previously and had immunity from working! Care to explain the "science" behind that, Sealy?

Elitists?

Prove you're not gay.
yeah, hear of the WHO, or the WEF? hahahaahahahahahaha, it's very clear, you do absolutely no investigative work for you life structure. You just march when a demofk yells march. You'd hop into the train box car to the camp.

Hold on.
The people still CHOSE, not to take the vaccine.
Some were fired for it. that is being forced, by your employer, to exit the building.
Just like if you refused to wear a hardhat or steel toed boots on the job.

They still made that choice.
If you get fired for running a cargo ship into a bridge, that's forced.
More%20BS%20than-XL.jpg

So people who support a president who had no new wars, an energy surplus, progress to peace in the Middle East via The Abraham Accords, a low inflation rate, record-low unemployment among blacks and a 50-year low overall, a fairly well-controlled border, and made sure Iran stayed too poor to fund barbaric massacres against innocent Jews…..are Nazis.

And you don’t consider yourself an indoctrinated, brainwashed liberal. Haha.
Spin it however you like. He was handed all those things. And Joe has most of those things now. So vote for Joe. And Trump caused the inflation and doubled the debt. Just ask Christie and Ron D.

Trumps 4 worthless years
8 trillion more debt. MOre then any other president
A tax break for the billionaire class that adds another 3-4 trillions over time
Fucked up on the Puerto Rican hurricane which killed thousands more then otherwise
Fucked up on covid 19! One million dead!
Brought this country to the edge of civil war
mass violence in the street

Yes, Republicans rallying around a habitual line crosser reminds me of Germans who for some reason allowed a guy like Hitler to get into power.

Or they remind me of Putin supporters. Russians Rootin for Pootin.

Wait, you are calling us a cult when we rejected trumps vaccine?

And, isn’t it your side that insists in violating the Nuremberg codes by coercing people into taking a medical treatment without their free will consent?

You Nazi cults crack me up.

Forum List

Back