I think my bank was just robbed.

This is the thing......if I had been about 15 minutes earlier, I would have been in the bank. This is what anti gunners just can't get through their thick heads......you wake up in the morning with no thought that this is the day you might be raped, robbed, beaten or murdered......you never know, you can't know.....and they would rather that the victims get raped, robbed or murdered, than to stop those attacks with a gun...that is their position, a position they never defend and always run from.

This is the thing......if I had been about 15 minutes earlier, I would have been in the bank. This is what anti gunners just can't get through their thick heads......you wake up in the morning with no thought that this is the day you might be raped, robbed, beaten or murdered......you never know, you can't know.....and they would rather that the victims get raped, robbed or murdered, than to stop those attacks with a gun...that is their position, a position they never defend and always run from.
The victim class will willingly sacrifice themselves, and those around them, if it forwards their marxist agenda

Tell that to clinton's Department of Justice and obama's Centers for Disease control.....the ones who studied the topic...and then you have the other 12 or so studies that also support those numbers.

12 studies of horseshit are still horseshit... otherwise someone would have whipped out a gun at your bank today and stopped the bad guys.

Because it never happens. Usually, gun or not, the criminal has the element of surprise on the victim. And if you are desperate enough to commit a crime like that, you aren't going to be intimidated by some fat white guy nervously shaking a gun.

Last week I went to Speedway to buy cigarettes and cops were all over the place. I walked up to the front door and the cop told me it is closed when Speedway is open 24/7. I went down the road to the next Speedway and got my cigs and told the cashier what happened and he said they got robbed.

Because it never happens. Usually, gun or not, the criminal has the element of surprise on the victim. And if you are desperate enough to commit a crime like that, you aren't going to be intimidated by some fat white guy nervously shaking a gun.

Yeah..except actual research shows you are talking out of your ass. Again...1,500,000 times a year Americans use guns...this is according to the Department of Justice and the Centers for Disease control...and about a dozen other studies.

Most of the time, the criminal runs away or gives up....only in the really stupid criminals is it necessary to shoot them.

Yeah..except actual research shows you are talking out of your ass. Again...1,500,000 times a year Americans use guns...this is according to the Department of Justice and the Centers for Disease control...and about a dozen other studies.

The FBI says it's 47,000. I think even THAT number is inflated. They also say that the number of justified homicides with a gun is about 200 a year.

Most of the time, the criminal runs away or gives up....only in the really stupid criminals is it necessary to shoot them.

And that's why it's not credible. You see, you fucking gun nuts get on here ALL FUCKING DAY fantasizing about pulling out that gun you got you a CCA for and shooting you a darkie.... er, criminal. Yeah. Criminal. Well, I'm sure the two words are interchangeable in your mind.

And then that happy day comes when you can do that, and you don't?

You have that opportunity 47,000 or 1,500,000 times a year, and only 200 times do you manage to win the Zimmerman Prize of shooting you a Darkie and getting away with it?

It's just not credible.

The FBI says it's 47,000. I think even THAT number is inflated. They also say that the number of justified homicides with a gun is about 200 a year.

And that's why it's not credible. You see, you fucking gun nuts get on here ALL FUCKING DAY fantasizing about pulling out that gun you got you a CCA for and shooting you a darkie.... er, criminal. Yeah. Criminal. Well, I'm sure the two words are interchangeable in your mind.

And then that happy day comes when you can do that, and you don't?

You have that opportunity 47,000 or 1,500,000 times a year, and only 200 times do you manage to win the Zimmerman Prize of shooting you a Darkie and getting away with it?

It's just not credible.

And you know the extent of the research on this topic....it shows you are making things up out of your ass, because the research doesn't support anything you say.....

Self defense with a gun......40 years of actual research...first is the name of the group that conducted the research, then the year, then the number of defensive gun uses and finally wether the research contained police or military defensive gun uses....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

I was going to do some banking and a cop car comes tearing up behind my car. I pulled over and then continued on my way. Sadly, as I near my bank, the squad pulls into the parking lot.....and as I get closer, there are several other squads in the lot right next door....and there is a cop pulling out yellow crime scene tape......

I will keep you updated...

What a Good Guy with a gun didn't show up and stop that?
The op clearly states the police were on the scene.

clearly logic escapes the average leftard making it necessary to point out the obvious

A few years ago I was at a local gas station one Saturday morning checking my tire pressures as we were leaving for a vacation in a few hours. Within a two block area along the road bordering the station there are 4-5 branch locations of various banks, and while I was attending to my tires a beat up old car pulled up next to me and one of the three passengers asked me if there was a so-and-so bank around there (forget now the bank name). I told them their used to be but so-and-so bank had just been taken over by Chase, can't miss their big new sign just down the road on the right. While telling them that I couldn't help but notice how creepy the three of them appeared and, while talking to them, was thinking they looked like the type of guys who'd ROB a bank.

Shortly thereafter I'm home in the garage packing the car with the radio tuned to the local News/Talk station and during the news break they announced that Chase branch had just been robbed! I immediately called the police to tell them about my experience and a cop showed up within minutes. Gave the cop descriptions of the three and their car and assured him I could identify all three of them, but we were leaving shortly and would be about two hours away for the next two weeks but I'd be willing to come back if they needed me, and gave him my cell number.

Didn't hear anything while on vacation so called the cop when we got home. Turns out another guy in the bank parking lot also thought they looked suspicious so he eyeballed them pretty well and, upon hearing of the stickup, also called the cops and they caught them based on his description of the car.

This mean that you are so pricking scared all the time. Probably carry your gunS to your own bathroom, eating dinners at home, cutting your grass or washing your car with 2 guns on your side.
I thought people like you are very tough.

This mean that you are so pricking scared all the time. Probably carry your gunS to your own bathroom, eating dinners at home, cutting your grass or washing your car with 2 guns on your side.
I thought people like you are very tough.

What would carrying a gun have in relation to being tough?...dumb ass

My bank got robbed by five illegals a couple years ago. Those poor ladies were scared shitless.

While other folks are known to be full of shit outright liars. Takes all kinds...

Dominican Rent Boy, you still upset I dissed your hero, Rush.

They've pushed his show back an hour in Chicago, he doesn't even run live anymore.

The station got the White Sox...moron.....and they still play his entire show......

While other folks are known to be full of shit outright liars. Takes all kinds...

Dominican Rent Boy, you still upset I dissed your hero, Rush.

They've pushed his show back an hour in Chicago, he doesn't even run live anymore.
JoeyB Dolezal you are one stupid individual, but that's nothing new to regulars around here.. You didn't dis Rush. You made up a series of lies about all of his advertisers. That's no dis. LOL...it's you showing the world the REAL you, fool!

The station got the White Sox...moron.....and they still play his entire show......

Not live, and not as much. Understandable.

http://www.robertfeder.com/2016/12/14/rush-limbaugh-locks-wls-2019/

Rumors have persisted for years that WLS bosses were looking to drop the show, which generates scant revenue for the station. The list of advertisers who avoid Limbaugh grew after his controversial remarks about Sandra Fluke, a Georgetown law student, triggered a boycott in 2012. As recently as March 2015, sources said WLS was poised to pull the plug on Limbaugh, but that report was shot down.

In the latest Nielsen Audio survey, middays on WLS (from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays) rank fourth with a 4.8 percent share and cumulative weekly audience of 304,400. Among listeners between 25 and 54, WLS tied for 20th in middays with a 2.4 share and 103,000 cume.

OUCH!!!

JoeyB Dolezal you are one stupid individual, but that's nothing new to regulars around here.. You didn't dis Rush. You made up a series of lies about all of his advertisers. That's no dis. LOL...it's you showing the world the REAL you, fool!

His advertising revenues are still shit. Nobody wants their products associated with his show.

Forum List

Back