I think Jeb Bush should run for president.

Like to see a Republican next, but don't see anyone with a reasonable chance against Clinton alas.

What an absolute MORON...

Untitledattachment00010_zps6b34a3b5.jpg

I was watching a round table and they were talking about the possibility of Jeb Bush running. They said Republicans were still too embarrassed by George W. Bush.

What were they talking about?

Bush worked tirelessly to redistribute the wealth of the nation to the top 1% where it belongs.

Republicans used reconciliation three times under Bush during the half dozen years Republicans controlled both houses. Anyone remember what reconciliation was used for?

Look at the success in Iraq.

How the GOP took down Bin Laden.

How they helped business and how they grew the economy.

I think the US is ready for another taste of all that success.

I hope he runs.
I think we should shove Bush's up republican asses until the sun stops shining at all. That's how much damage he did to the country.

I also love how they hate Obama so much, in spite of the fact that many of his policies are carryovers from the BA. Christ, even his Defense Sec was a BA boy.

Florida and Texas are two fucked states, that gave us two fucked governor's, one fucked President and a fucked economy.

Right wing America is just plain fucked!

I was watching a round table and they were talking about the possibility of Jeb Bush running. They said Republicans were still too embarrassed by George W. Bush.

What were they talking about?

Bush worked tirelessly to redistribute the wealth of the nation to the top 1% where it belongs.

Republicans used reconciliation three times under Bush during the half dozen years Republicans controlled both houses. Anyone remember what reconciliation was used for?

Look at the success in Iraq.

How the GOP took down Bin Laden.

How they helped business and how they grew the economy.

I think the US is ready for another taste of all that success.

I hope he runs.
I think we should shove Bush's up republican asses until the sun stops shining at all. That's how much damage he did to the country.

I also love how they hate Obama so much, in spite of the fact that many of his policies are carryovers from the BA. Christ, even his Defense Sec was a BA boy.

Florida and Texas are two fucked states, that gave us two fucked governor's, one fucked President and a fucked economy.

Right wing America is just plain fucked!

we should just crown these elitist politicians our Masters/Kings/Queens

with the people who vote today who are so uninformed about politics and these politicians from the Corrupt Bastards club, what's the use of having elections

Last edited:
Like to see a Republican next, but don't see anyone with a reasonable chance against Clinton alas.
A majority of those polled recently said they would vote for Hillary because she would be the first female president. Look where that kind of thinking got us last time. Pathetic. Only 9% would vote for her because of her experience. At least this misguided 9% had a valid reason to vote for her.

People, we've got to stop picking our president because "it's about time we had a ... president " reason.

Last edited:
A majority of those polled recently said they would vote for Hillary because she would be the first female president. Look where that kind of thinking got us last time. Pathetic. Only 9% would vote for her because of her experience. At least this misguided 9% had a valid reason to vote for her.

People, we've got to stop picking our president because "it's about time we had a ... president " reason.
We need one that has a record of following the Constitution, and one that will work to restore it, and start downsizing government for the best interest of the people. Big government is NOT in the best interest of this Republic...and for those that think it is? Just look where we are, the MESS, the division, and realize just what created it.

Forum List

Back