I think I've found Trump's (virtually) perfect vice president, Byron Donalds

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I was watching Donalds, a FL Rep spar with this idiot on cnn yesterday... only watching cnn because Fox was on commercial break.

It was astounding what he said...

I frankly didn't listen to what the dimrat said... heard it all before from those unthinking creeps. I was going to get that segment but... I guess you could say I was overcome with DISGUST at the thought of saying anything about cnn whatsover

Perfect choice for Trump's VP. Now let's see how many of those RINOs are racist for not voting for the first Black VP.

I was watching Donalds, a FL Rep spar with this idiot on cnn yesterday... only watching cnn because Fox was on commercial break.

It was astounding what he said...

I frankly didn't listen to what the dimrat said... heard it all before from those unthinking creeps. I was going to get that segment but... I guess you could say I was overcome with DISGUST at the thought of saying anything about cnn whatsover
"I frankly didn't listen" "heard it all before"

Ain't that the truth.

Attaching yourself to Trump creates notoriety at least.
guess u libtards haven't noticed or pretend not to notice (probably the latter)

that TRUMP is ahead in the polls

against other Rs

and against Dementia

Perfect VP choice for Trump
George Santos

1682020505742.png

Smartest man ever to serve in Congress. Graduated at the top of his class at Harvard, Yale and MIT

Most popular Congress Member with 100 percent approval.

Nobel Prize and Oscar Winner

Cured COVID

Last edited:
I think this Donalds guy needs to be on Fox more often, unless he's on when I'm not watching... ?

By the way, Hannity was hilarious night b4 last..

Forum List

Back