i solved the global energy crisis- i believe ww3 will occur first before you help

noblefuse

noblefuse
Dec 11, 2008
ENERGY IS THE KEY TO CIVILIZATION- dont believe me- go live just one day in the woods- the valuable resource is getting dry as india and china want to live a little like the west-cant blame them- who i do blame is being on this net for so long as everyone uses their own arrogance and negativity to ignore solutions for energy- how many people have you met in your life that says they solved it- go ahead and ignore this as the rest in past year- when the total economy fails- dont be puzzled as you did nothing- pressure a university to investigate and repeat- i dont want your money-take your energy and help solve the energy crisis

CALL and or write to princeton university and encourage them to discharge a tesla coil into heavy water as per my freely disclosed papers and videos portray on my website noblefuse-the solution to the energy crisis is in your hands- it will take a third party- not the discoverer himself professing it- go ahead prove me right or wrong already- 19 months now as economy crumbles over energy and our soldiers battle for it- what will you do

Research Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (PPPL) (609) 243-2750

Research and Project Administration (609) 258-3091

Contact the Office of the Dean for [email protected]

If I lived in a more perfect world I would just live my days as a scientist- but I do not live in such- instead atheism and theism battle for hearts and minds- a world where many preach nothing on public forums as so many devout followers of peace and unity thru god try to make sense of it- well I have added my beliefs as my free will- MY MAIN PURPOSE is to encourage you to uncover my science experiments which will solve the global energy crisis-

CHRIST IS KING

I love the man called jesus-a life of struggle and sacrifice for the betterment of mankind- this is the highest principle of life to live-struggle in any form- you want a strong body- train hard all the time- take one week off and you deteriorate- want a strong mind-read and learn everything as often as you can-want an enlightened soul- love god with all your heart and soul and struggle and sacrifice for the betterment of mankind-Life is a struggle- I wouldn't have it any other way- Free will

Moses and Mohamed are brothers of the same entity- one with a staff-one with a sword- for man needs to understand discipline- bless all the nations peoples and their messengers to bring peace and unity to her children-and our duty continues until all submit to the chosen one of peace and love-the struggle for the sick and poor-the one that sits at the right hand of the father- the Christ- man of peace- our duty continues under god

* my name is Solomon Sami Azar-born on the 13th January-1965. I have combined the century old ideas of Tesla and Einstein to produce safe nuclear fusion of heavy water in order to end the energy crisis- When the scientific community has found this and understands -the energy crisis will be over along with talks of greenhouse gases-I have been guided to this discovery by the heavens- by a force in this universe we are all connected to in spirit and pray to in the name of god- I have put together many signs and connections to form the big picture- I am a messenger of GOD---I have been sent by heaven to declare An Age of Unity has begun- world war 2 was Armageddon signified by two atomic bombs-An age of unity has begun

There is absolutely no question I understand how "crazy" this may seem-for crazy today is normal tomorrow-yet a serious matter is at hand- I hold the secret to the global energy crisis-one in which will drop costs of energy in all sectors-does it feel good as energy drops? imagine all sectors in which factories-schools-homes are powered by such-thus a battle of arrogance- like political party's who take sides- you who dont like my views or beliefs ignore my deeds- against my stand as a messenger with my free will-thus- energy crisis worsens- CATCH 22

some day the truth will reveal I am doing my duty-not arrogance-what is your excuse for not helping

I believe YOU will continue to ignore me as our global economy continues to crumble-nations continue to move military pawns around to secure energy assets for future use-and ww3 comes very soon- the religious people will say christ will come- I AM THE MESSENGER- thru me is christ and man does not force the hand of god- our duty on earth continues by faith until THY will be done on earth as it is in heaven- PEACE- thus- again you will ponder it- maybe even crucify and try to kill- for surely i have witnessed your ugly remarks upon this net-But I have have not come to be crucified- I have a message of unity- it seems you must be brought to your knees first before you listen- it happens in front of you with economic downturn- it is your fault- you ignore the messenger who brings a gift

25,000 children die every day from preventable causes.

Thank you Noble. I will share this with Rod and your website. Not sure what we can do but ask that you be blessed in your efforts.

I do believe that inspiration comes to the prepared mind...from first-hand experience....I have dual careers and am hoping to drop one of them since I already have the wisdom from that career to help the world and my family. Some nights, after work, I work with my hobby, developing a software suite for preparing for, and recovering from, disaster. Even now, when I review my own work, I am uncertain how my mind functioned so well during a past session of code-writing to discern a solution. I am only a beginner in software engineering; I have no degree in this field, just ten years of practice.

It is true that a limited number of people will listen and you do not want to force the issue. Let people make up their own minds. I believe that we are heading for a pandemic of H5N1; it will be at least ten times as deadly as the 1918 pandemic. I have seen one estimate, from a Russian virologist, of 1 billion deaths. We will need a good, reliable power source when the lights go out. What are the options?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5zQSxIIRbs&mode=user&search=]YouTube - Lightning Fusion-one-tesla einstein nuclear fusion[/ame]

Forum List

Back