I smell a rat, Santorum has not released tax statement from 2010

He said he was going home to do his taxes, I heard him say it, he promised they would be released and he has yet to release them and that was back on Jan 19th. Nothing was said about a kid being in the hospital until later.

If they are at home on his computer, it is just a matter of downloading that on a PDF and submitting them, he has yet to do it.

He stood there on stage and DEMANDED that everyone else release their statement and he has not done what he DEMANDED the others do.

This is the 2010 income statements and unless he is hiding something they need to come out now.

don't Americans have until April 15th to file a tax return? if so stfu whydonchya?

We are talking 2010 taxes not 2011, 2011 is not due until mid-April.

so who the fuck are ewe to demand his 2010 returns? oh,, a libtard that's who

don't Americans have until April 15th to file a tax return? if so stfu whydonchya?

A leader does not demand of others what he is not willing to do and that's exactly what Rick Santorum has done.

Beware the person who wears "Christianity" on their sleeve, you might just be talking to the used car salesman.

What's a leader?

Hes got skeletons in the closet and if he wins they will be exposed from what I understand.

no,, the libtards are busy right now even as we speak,, fabricating faux outrage at some fabricated scandal vis a vis "skeleton" ..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I heard Obama might not be a natural born American. :lol::lol::eek:

I also heard truthmocker is a fucking idiot....I don't know how true that is, of course. :eusa_shhh:

All true from what I understand.

He took time off the campaign trail about a month ago to go home and do "his own" taxes, demands that all the other candidates release theirs, yet still has not released his.

Do you know any millionaires that do their own taxes?? I sure don't.

Beware the person who wears Christianity on their sleeve, you could be talking to the used car salesman.

Rick Santorum still hasn’t provided promised tax returns - Politics - The Boston Globe

Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum has yet to release his tax returns, despite saying on Sunday that he would do so within a couple of days.

Santorum, who is surging to the top of the polls in the GOP presidential race, was asked in a Jan. 19 debate if he would release his tax returns. Santorum said his tax returns, which he completed himself, were on his home computer.

You didn't smell a rat when obama failed to present birth records, college transcripts, explanations on why he hung out with terrorists and all that? If the left would have spent as much time vesting the current president like they are trying to do for GOP candidates we might not be in the trouble we are ALL in right now.

A leader does not demand of others what he is not willing to do and that's exactly what Rick Santorum has done.

Beware the person who wears "Christianity" on their sleeve, you might just be talking to the used car salesman.

I sell cars Maple. Just what are you suggesting?

Sorry, it's not about you, as I am certain you are probably an honest salesman.

He took time off the campaign trail about a month ago to go home and do "his own" taxes, demands that all the other candidates release theirs, yet still has not released his.

Beware the person who wears Christianity on their sleeve, you could be talking to the used car salesman.

Rick Santorum still hasn’t provided promised tax returns - Politics - The Boston Globe

Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum has yet to release his tax returns, despite saying on Sunday that he would do so within a couple of days.

Santorum, who is surging to the top of the polls in the GOP presidential race, was asked in a Jan. 19 debate if he would release his tax returns. Santorum said his tax returns, which he completed himself, were on his home computer.

You didn't smell a rat when obama failed to present birth records, college transcripts, explanations on why he hung out with terrorists and all that? If the left would have spent as much time vesting the current president like they are trying to do for GOP candidates we might not be in the trouble we are ALL in right now.

I know he is a rat, but what conservatives need to know about Santorum is that he has a ton of baggage, probably more than Newt and here is just another sample:

Is Rick Santorum A Mortgage Fraudster? | MFI-Miami

Dudiak, Patch.com

GOP Presidential Wannabe Rick Santorum

A search of land records for the $2 million Great Falls, VA, home of Republican presidential candidate and former Pennsylvania Senator Richard Santorum turns up a series of mortgages that at times equaled and exceeded the sales price of the property.

The industry guideline is usually mortgages should not exceed 75 percent of the appraised value of a property, according to mortgage experts. The assessed value of the Great Falls home, which is set by Fairfax County, has fallen since Santorum bought it in 2007.

Property values have fallen throughout the county—even in the wealthiest communities of McLean and Great Falls—because of the recession.

It’s a fascinating story to follow the real estate transactions of this presidential aspirant who is also a neighbor. All the transactions are found in the Fairfax County land records. We’re going to walk you through Santorum’s life as a Fairfax County homeowner.

In September 1995, as a newly elected senator from Pennsylvania, Santorum and his wife bought a house in Herndon, VA, for $292,000, according to the Fairfax County deed.

As a Congressman, Santorum had lived in Mt. Lebanon, but sold that house in 1995, the same year he bought the one in Herndon. He then bought a house in Penn Hills in 1997.

In November 1998, the couple took out a mortgage of $244,000 on the Herndon home, according to the mortgage filed in the Fairfax County courthouse.

In November 2001, the Santorums sold the home for $429,900. They moved to Leesburg in Loudoun County.

Usually mortgages are paid off when homes are sold. Not in this case. The Santorums paid off the mortgage in October 2003, according to county documents.

In 2006, Santorum ran for a third term in the U.S. Senate and lost, due in part to the controversy over whether he actually lived in Pennsylvania, and after he enrolled five of his children in an online cyber school paid for by the Penn Hills (PA) School District, despite the fact that all the children lived in Virginia.

Last edited:
His taxes are complex due to his wealth. I do not think it inappropriate for him to wait until before Super Tuesday. Then Republicans may voice their displeasure.

His kid was in hospital. Jeeez, get a fucking brain.

Unless you are willing to vet your own candidate, Obama will and it won't be pretty.

You mean your lying hacks in the media will lie about Santorum? :eek:

Pity you didn't vet your own damned candidate before voting for him.... but that appears to be the liberal mantra these days 'don't read it, just vote for it', 'don't vet him, just vote for him'.

I know he is a rat, but what conservatives need to know about Santorum is that he has a ton of baggage, probably more than Newt and here is just another sample:

Dudiak, Patch.com

A search of land records for the $2 million Great Falls, VA, home of Republican presidential candidate and former Pennsylvania Senator Richard Santorum turns up a series of mortgages that at times equaled and exceeded the sales price of the property.

The industry guideline is usually mortgages should not exceed 75 percent of the appraised value of a property, according to mortgage experts. The assessed value of the Great Falls home, which is set by Fairfax County, has fallen since Santorum bought it in 2007.

Property values have fallen throughout the county—even in the wealthiest communities of McLean and Great Falls—because of the recession.

It’s a fascinating story to follow the real estate transactions of this presidential aspirant who is also a neighbor. All the transactions are found in the Fairfax County land records. We’re going to walk you through Santorum’s life as a Fairfax County homeowner.

In September 1995, as a newly elected senator from Pennsylvania, Santorum and his wife bought a house in Herndon, VA, for $292,000, according to the Fairfax County deed.

As a Congressman, Santorum had lived in Mt. Lebanon, but sold that house in 1995, the same year he bought the one in Herndon. He then bought a house in Penn Hills in 1997.

In November 1998, the couple took out a mortgage of $244,000 on the Herndon home, according to the mortgage filed in the Fairfax County courthouse.

In November 2001, the Santorums sold the home for $429,900. They moved to Leesburg in Loudoun County.

Usually mortgages are paid off when homes are sold. Not in this case. The Santorums paid off the mortgage in October 2003, according to county documents.

In 2006, Santorum ran for a third term in the U.S. Senate and lost, due in part to the controversy over whether he actually lived in Pennsylvania, and after he enrolled five of his children in an online cyber school paid for by the Penn Hills (PA) School District, despite the fact that all the children lived in Virginia.

" Beware the person who wears Christianity on his sleeve, you might just be talking to another attorney." BTW he is another attorney.

Nope--there is NO excuse for that one. Santorum was up there on the stage in January during a GOP debate demanding that Mitt and Newt released theirs--and that his was on his "home computer"--which would have been very EASY for him to print out and submit for public information.

What he was trying to do was AVOID making it public information--while he was demanding it of others--and probably for a very good reason.

There is a rat in this woodpile--and he simply doesn't want to disclose himself for what he has been doing for the last many years. A Washington D.C. lobbyist--
Rick Santorum, 'Stealth Lobbyist' - ABC News

12777d1329018033-santorum-has-big-problems-earmarks-pay-play-campaign-donations-104640_600.jpg

They all have baggage, you have baggage, I have baggage, if we spent all out time trying to find a squeaky clean candidate it will never happen. Noone is perfect, but everybody would be better than the current dictator we have in office.

His taxes are complex due to his wealth. I do not think it inappropriate for him to wait until before Super Tuesday. Then Republicans may voice their displeasure.

If you compare him to the rest of the candidates, santorum is basically broke when it comes to the other candidates. The thing is, santorum has become a threat to the establishment and who they want elected "Romney", so now it is his turn to be in the hotbox by those on the left who failed to vest Obama in the same manner.

Unless you are willing to vet your own candidate, Obama will and it won't be pretty.

You mean your lying hacks in the media will lie about Santorum? :eek:

Pity you didn't vet your own damned candidate before voting for him.... but that appears to be the liberal mantra these days 'don't read it, just vote for it', 'don't vet him, just vote for him'.

I am a conservative, read my other posts. Never voted for a Democrat in my life and another thing you should be aware of is that slick Rick is exploiting his 3 year old daughter's illness to get people like you to vote for him. People who don't take the time to look at his voting record.

Dudiak, Patch.com

" Beware the person who wears Christianity on his sleeve, you might just be talking to another attorney." BTW he is another attorney.

The whole democrat upper echelon right now are trial attorneys, what does that say about them?

Nope--there is NO excuse for that one. Santorum was up there on the stage in January during a GOP debate demanding that Mitt and Newt released theirs--and that his was on his "home computer"--which would have been very EASY for him to print out and submit for public information.

What he was trying to do was AVOID making it public information--while he was demanding it of others--and probably for a very good reason.

There is a rat in this woodpile--and he simply doesn't want to disclose himself for what he has been doing for the last many years. A Washington D.C. lobbyist--

12777d1329018033-santorum-has-big-problems-earmarks-pay-play-campaign-donations-104640_600.jpg

I dont give a rats ass about taxes when it comes to the GOP, especially when the whole obama administration are tax evaders and none of you seem to care about that. When you start pressuring your president to force his administration to pay there back taxes, I will start caring about the GOP candidates taxes.

I dont give a rats ass about taxes when it comes to the GOP, especially when the whole obama administration are tax evaders and none of you seem to care about that. When you start pressuring your president to force his administration to pay there back taxes, I will start caring about the GOP candidates taxes.
UNITED we STAND, DIVIDED we FALL.

If you compare him to the rest of the candidates, santorum is basically broke when it comes to the other candidates. The thing is, santorum has become a threat to the establishment and who they want elected "Romney", so now it is his turn to be in the hotbox by those on the left who failed to vest Obama in the same manner.

These are 2010 taxes, he has stated that they were home on his computer, he has demanded the release of the other candidates income statements from 2010, yet still has not released his, READ THE LINK. THESE ARE NOT 2011 TAXES as they are not due until April of this year.

And exactly what did Obama disclose his first two years in office that people where asking for since a year before he took office? And he gets a free pass from you? Hypocrite.

UNITED we STAND, DIVIDED we FALL.

Us conservatives are united, we wont unite with left wing whackos who wish to do the constitution harm and fundamentally change a country that has been the beacon for hope all around the world for centuries in the name of "United we stand, divided we fall".

Forum List

Back