I smell a rat, Santorum has not released tax statement from 2010

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
He took time off the campaign trail about a month ago to go home and do "his own" taxes, demands that all the other candidates release theirs, yet still has not released his.

Do you know any millionaires that do their own taxes?? I sure don't.

Beware the person who wears Christianity on their sleeve, you could be talking to the used car salesman.

Rick Santorum still hasn’t provided promised tax returns - Politics - The Boston Globe

Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum has yet to release his tax returns, despite saying on Sunday that he would do so within a couple of days.

Santorum, who is surging to the top of the polls in the GOP presidential race, was asked in a Jan. 19 debate if he would release his tax returns. Santorum said his tax returns, which he completed himself, were on his home computer.

Last edited:
He took time off the campaign trail about a month ago to go home and do "his own" taxes, demands that all the other candidates release theirs, yet still has not released his.

Beware the person who wears Christianity on their sleeve, you could be talking to the used car salesman.

Rick Santorum still hasn’t provided promised tax returns - Politics - The Boston Globe

Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum has yet to release his tax returns, despite saying on Sunday that he would do so within a couple of days.

Santorum, who is surging to the top of the polls in the GOP presidential race, was asked in a Jan. 19 debate if he would release his tax returns. Santorum said his tax returns, which he completed himself, were on his home computer.

If Timothy Geitner (secretary tresurer) can't figure out his own taxes how does Rick Santorum think he can, I smell a rat in this wood pile.

I have heard there is tons of things they are holding about santirum in case he gets the nod.

His kid was in hospital. Jeeez, get a fucking brain.

He said he was going home to do his taxes, I heard him say it, he promised they would be released and he has yet to release them and that was back on Jan 19th. Nothing was said about a kid being in the hospital until later.

If they are at home on his computer, it is just a matter of downloading that on a PDF and submitting them, he has yet to do it.

He stood there on stage and DEMANDED that everyone else release their statement and he has not done what he DEMANDED the others do.

This is the 2010 income statements and unless he is hiding something they need to come out now.

Hes got skeletons in the closet and if he wins they will be exposed from what I understand.

He said he was going home to do his taxes, I heard him say it, he promised they would be released and he has yet to release them and that was back on Jan 19th. Nothing was said about a kid being in the hospital until later.

If they are at home on his computer, it is just a matter of downloading that on a PDF and submitting them, he has yet to do it.

He stood there on stage and DEMANDED that everyone else release their statement and he has not done what he DEMANDED the others do.

This is the 2010 income statements and unless he is hiding something they need to come out now.

don't Americans have until April 15th to file a tax return? if so stfu whydonchya?

The left is concerned about paying taxes? Since when?

Releasing documents is totally necessary? Anybody remember a birth certificate?

Yep, it should happen, but at least be consistent.

Hes got skeletons in the closet and if he wins they will be exposed from what I understand.

no,, the libtards are busy right now even as we speak,, fabricating faux outrage at some fabricated scandal vis a vis "skeleton" ..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

don't Americans have until April 15th to file a tax return? if so stfu whydonchya?

We are talking 2010 taxes not 2011, 2011 is not due until mid-April.

no,, the libtards are busy right now even as we speak,, fabricating faux outrage at some fabricated scandal vis a vis "skeleton" ..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I heard Obama might not be a natural born American. :lol::lol::eek:

I also heard truthmocker is a fucking idiot....I don't know how true that is, of course. :eusa_shhh:

A leader does not demand of others what he is not willing to do and that's exactly what Rick Santorum has done.

Beware the person who wears "Christianity" on their sleeve, you might just be talking to the used car salesman.

A leader does not demand of others what he is not willing to do and that's exactly what Rick Santorum has done.

Beware the person who wears "Christianity" on their sleeve, you might just be talking to the used car salesman.

I sell cars Maple. Just what are you suggesting?

Well since what you understand couldn't fill the head of a needle I guess Santorum isn't too scared. Obama's closet looks like a fucking Halloween horror show in there but you don't care because you have some sort of self esteem tie towards the democratic party where your self worth is dependent on democrats winning and being right in every situation. It's sad. Try thinking independently for once.

If Timothy Geitner (secretary tresurer) can't figure out his own taxes how does Rick Santorum think he can, I smell a rat in this wood pile.

Oh Tim Geitner is fully capable of figuring out his own taxes, but he figured out how to AVOID paying them for a while. How can you sit there and equate Sec geitner's attempted income tax evasion to a private citizen not releasing his return? Have we seen Geitner's 2011 return yet? obama's? SSsec. clinton's?

Show me the law that says a private citizen must release his tax records.

don't vote for him, but then again you're an obummer voter ain't ya? the biggest hypocrite in the history of the world. you just needed a forum to bash christians. asswipe.

New Topics

Forum List

Back