Zone1 I shouldn't have lost patience with this poster, Votto

I don't take orders from white people.

Can't back up your claim eh?

No surprise there.

1701790030498.png

Patience is a virtue. I have that. I'm very patient with Catholics, JW's and others who butcher or misinterpret the Bible. Being a Latter-day Saint, we have actual prophets of God today that have cleared up the misunderstandings as they get from the Godhead.
this is all I read

You do not have patience, so stop lying. If you had any, you'd realize that Catholics and others know something about Christ also, and you do not know everything. In fact, you appear to know VERY little, esp about Catholicism and Church history

You lie to yourself when you think you know all and they know nada

My critique was regarding the Pope,

Learn to listen.

The Pope is abusing his powers hunting down conservative Bishops and Popes and even Cardinals in his own Vatican that dare disagree with anything he says or does and fires them.

As I said, he relieved a Biship in Texas for saying abortionists were evil and should not be given the Eucharist.

So, the position of the Pope is, he does not really believe abortion is infanticide as he disagrees with the church teaching regarding abortion, and comparable to the Holocaust, or the Pope is OK with giving Hitler the Eucharist.

Which is it?

The Pope spends most of his time these days preaching about global warming, and here is a shocker, his critique is mostly regarding the United States even though they don't expend near the CO2 emissions that countries like China do.

Your Pope is a heretical Leftist.

You are wasting your time trying to show me the truth about Francis, which I have known ever since he became... whatever. Don't call him the pope because he is NOT. He has usurped the office of the papacy just as briben has usurped the WH.

You would be far more believable if you would just call that heretic Francis... or maybe Bergoglio even

You mean like the part where they said slavery was a white thing?

:laugh:
I love that quote from Sowell, an under-rated talent. I just began to hear about him a few years ago, and then not much.

See my thread about the dumbing down of America---sigh

this is all I read

You do not have patience, so stop lying. If you had any, you'd realize that Catholics and others know something about Christ also, and you do not know everything. In fact, you appear to know VERY little, esp about Catholicism and Church history

You lie to yourself when you think you know all and they know nada
I know that the Catholic Church has zero authority to perform any ordinances of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Knowledge alone is dead. Peter was not the first Pope. You denied that the spirits after life are receiving preaching of the Gospel and that the saints before apostasy performed baptisms for the dead making a hundred billion people left in hell for ever.
You can believe what you want. Free moral agency. I get along with people of other faiths. I’m a member of our town’s ministerial association. We don’t talk about doctrine. We come together with common goals like the homeless. What do you do?

I can't recall what Votto said that made me lose my patience, but I remember what I said

"You don't listen to anyone but yourself."

Well, I don't take back saying that because it did seem true at the time, but I do take back my impatience. I don't have much patience anymore for people who are against Catholicism. I guess I reached my quota on that? I mean, I AM human, ya know. I got tired of hearing the same old arguments about how Catholics worship Mary, think the pope can't sin (whopper there) and etc... Mostly I got tired of Votto implying that there are few to zero good Christians in the Catholic Church.

I mean, you do your best to follow Jesus and help others to find Him and you get this...... this You are worthless kind of message. Who wouldn't lose patience?

sigh

You have it boiled down to "everyone who refuses Catholicism" hates it. That is simplistic and silly.

Hilarious considering how wussy white maga men are over gas stoves or LED lights.
What's wrong with LED's? As for electric stove tops, you can have them. They suck. No self respectable chef uses them. But they probably work great for cooking your Kraft mac n cheese.

What's wrong with LED's? As for electric stove tops, you can have them. They suck. No self respectable chef uses them. But they probably work great for cooking your Kraft mac n cheese.
Thanks for proving my point ding

Thanks for proving my point ding
My love for LED's and hate for electric stove tops, furnaces, water heaters, etc has nothing to do with AGW. That's what you do. I select the best product for the job.

Forum List

Back