I see Rousey got her clock cleaned tonight

Rousy has always been lousy on her feet....it just took the gang (field) of other chicks to catch up to game. Her ascent was when girls were still just dipping their toes. Theyre here now.

I watched it. She pretty much just stood there and got her face beat in until the Ref stopped it. She looked stiff and like she wasn't even trying.
She needs to stop fighting. Don't be a tank Abbott or Ken shamrock.

I watched it. She pretty much just stood there and got her face beat in until the Ref stopped it. She looked stiff and like she wasn't even trying.

Oh I think she is done, however I'm not sure if her movie career will continue with her no longer being a popular UFC fighter. She has been acting odd lately too in interviews and stuff. It's almost as if she just wants to ride off into the sunset and get out of the public eye. She said on Conan how she likes to play video games and stuff like world of Warcraft where she can just act like a normal anonymous person.

Predictable. She was out for too long. She clearly did not look relaxed back in the cage

Rousey will be on suicide watch for at least the next 3 months. Her UFC career is over and I'm thinking you've seen the last of her in any sort of public entertainment venues.

It's unfortunate. If she'd left after Holm beat her, she'd have gone with some dignity. Now she looks like a laughingstock. Very sad for a former US Olympic medalist and the woman who brought women's MMA to the UFC.

Oh I think she is done, however I'm not sure if her movie career will continue with her no longer being a popular UFC fighter. She has been acting odd lately too in interviews and stuff. It's almost as if she just wants to ride off into the sunset and get out of the public eye. She said on Conan how she likes to play video games and stuff like world of Warcraft where she can just act like a normal anonymous person.
I'm going to put myself in her shoes for a minute. She's got a lot of money and with this last payday she just cushioned the nest egg. If I had $5 million at her age she could have all the fu money a person needs if they aren't stupid.

But after a few months of video games I would get in shape, lose weight and milk that celebrity. Don't get fat! I can see her getting really fat.

Or meet a guy with money then get fat.

If she's lazy like me she will get out of shape and chill.

Vet acting roles or go on dancing with the stars or be a commentator.

Go to autograph signings $5 per autograph. She is going to be a legend in the sport. She had a nice run like Tyson. Longer than most and she is pretty.

Net worth $9 mill. She's got enough fu money. Do you know what fu money is? You have enough where at any time you can tell your employer fu and walk.

I'm going to put myself in her shoes for a minute. She's got a lot of money and with this last payday she just cushioned the nest egg. If I had $5 million at her age she could have all the fu money a person needs if they aren't stupid.

But after a few months of video games I would get in shape, lose weight and milk that celebrity. Don't get fat! I can see her getting really fat.

Go to autograph signings $5 per autograph. She is going to be a legend in the sport. She had a nice run like Tyson. Longer than most and she is pretty.

Net worth $9 mill. She's got enough fu money. Do you know what fu money is? You have enough where at any time you can tell your employer fu and walk.

Yeah...give me a million dollars and I could move to Ecuador and live in paradise the rest of my life.

Rousey will be on suicide watch for at least the next 3 months. Her UFC career is over and I'm thinking you've seen the last of her in any sort of public entertainment venues.

It's unfortunate. If she'd left after Holm beat her, she'd have gone with some dignity. Now she looks like a laughingstock. Very sad for a former US Olympic medalist and the woman who brought women's MMA to the UFC.
Oh relax. People will forget the end or it will just be part of the story they make about her. Lots of greats stayed too long. I've already forgotten who. Kobe Bryant or Jordan both stayed too long. She's one of the most successful fighters in UFC history. This is all fresh.

Shed be dumb not to take one too many pay days but she's lost it. She could probably get another shot if she told Dana in a year she wanted to come back. What if she said she got the eye back? But I would think she just wanted the payday. The next fight probably won't pay near as much

Yeah...give me a million dollars and I could move to Ecuador and live in paradise the rest of my life.
And if she's a regular girl who doesn't have expensive tastes she's set for life. Plus if she stays pretty she will be an announcer or she can find some kind of celebrity.

Doesn't mike Tyson make money on video games?

Oh relax. People will forget the end or it will just be part of the story they make about her. Lots of greats stayed too long. I've already forgotten who. Kobe Bryant or Jordan both stayed too long. She's one of the most successful fighters in UFC history. This is all fresh.

Shed be dumb not to take one too many pay days but she's lost it. She could probably get another shot if she told Dana in a year she wanted to come back. What if she said she got the eye back? But I would think she just wanted the payday. The next fight probably won't pay near as much

At this point, if I were Dana White, I'd make her earn her way back into a bog fight. I'd make her fight a young up and comer. Problem with that is, I don't think Rousey would do it. If Rousey fought her next fight against some young buck and got her ass kicked? She'd be a laughing stock.

And if she's a regular girl who doesn't have expensive tastes she's set for life. Plus if she stays pretty she will be an announcer or she can find some kind of celebrity.

Doesn't mike Tyson make money on video games?

I don't think Rousey wants to be in the public eye as an announcer or anything like that. Sure she can do a movie... but that isn't in the public. With a movie she just does it, and then maybe a few red carpet events.

At this point, if I were Dana White, I'd make her earn her way back into a bog fight. I'd make her fight a young up and comer. Problem with that is, I don't think Rousey would do it. If Rousey fought her next fight against some young buck and got her ass kicked? She'd be a laughing stock.
And what would it pay? I would chance it for $200k. Lol

Forum List

Back