I saw this on TV in passing

I was walking through the living room where my kids were watching The Big Bang Theory and the was a commercial talking about Muslim Brotherhood Cricifixions. So, I jumped on the Internet and typed it in and this is the first link that popped up.

Arab Spring run amok: ‘Brotherhood’ starts crucifixions

This is a joke right or is someone blowing things way out of purportion?

Use some goddam common sense:

Middle East media confirm that during a recent rampage, Muslim Brotherhood operatives “crucified those opposing Egyptian President Muhammad Morsi naked on trees in front of the presidential palace while abusing others.”

And what "Middle East media" do they cite? The crackpot Raymond Ibrahim.

World News Daily citiing Ibrahim. That's a vortex of retardation that should rip a hole in spacetime. Just how much piss can you drink, sir?

Don't you think if people were being crucified IN FRONT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL PALACE that it maybe, just maybe, might have caught the attention of CNN? ABC? CBS?

Note the article is dated from four months ago. Hello?

Now...what, exactly, was this "commercial" you heard saying?

Last edited:
You'd think if there was a crucifixion, there'd be a photo or two on the internet.

Key word: think.

I was walking through the living room where my kids were watching The Big Bang Theory and the was a commercial talking about Muslim Brotherhood Cricifixions. So, I jumped on the Internet and typed it in and this is the first link that popped up.

Middle East media confirm that during a recent rampage, Muslim Brotherhood operatives “crucified those opposing Egyptian President Muhammad Morsi naked on trees in front of the presidential palace while abusing others.”

World News Daily citiing Ibrahim. That's a vortex of retardation that should rip a hole in spacetime. Just how much piss can you drink, sir?

Don't you think if people were being crucified IN FRONT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL PALACE that it maybe, just maybe, might have caught the attention of CNN? ABC? CBS?

WOW, you're a dick aren't you?

Ignore, don't need to read stuff from this jackass any more.

WOW, you're a dick aren't you?

Ignore, don't need to read stuff from this jackass any more.

Sorry to make your butt hurt. I know how badly you wanted to believe it. And that's the problem, you see...

Forum List

Back