I salute all those who have stood up for freedom of speech

This is a privately owned and operated site. House rules don't have to be constitutional.

I wasn't referencing the web site or its rules.

Mine was a passing thought with regard to what was invoked into dialogue in post #8 in that ''Free speech is allowing CRT and similar subjects to be taught...''

Anyway. While we're here...1 - don't tell me about the rules. I can read them perfectly fine. And 2 - I don't need you to inform me of the concept of private property. Not yesterday. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not any day. Just so that we're crystal clear there. Umkay?

Though the fact that you seem to think you're of that position and capacity does intrigue me. Perhaps we might have that discusion elsewhere on the board, in a more relevant, more appropriate setting, and you can show all of us your wisdom.

Last edited:
Anyway. While we're here...1 - don't tell me about the rules. I can read them perfectly fine. And 2 - I don't need you to inform me of the concept of private property. Not yesterday. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not any day. Just so that we're crystal clear there. Umkay?
I'll post whatever isn't against the rules as long as I please and feel free to just scroll right by it or put me on ignore if you please. Umkay?

I'll post whatever isn't against the rules as long as I please and feel free to just scroll right by it or put me on ignore if you please. Umkay?

I couldn't care less what you do.

But don't ever try that dumb shit on me again, homeboy. You're out of your league. This, of course, I offer to you as friendly advice. Take it or don't take it...

This is a private site with house rules. By registering, members agree to the house rules. There is no "freedom of speech". So many people just don't get that.
Seems I've heard that bullshit somewhere before--pre Musk Twitter? Interesting how you advocate that position but feel florists and bakers don't enjoy the same rights. Hypocrite.

This is a privately owned and operated site. House rules don't have to be constitutional.
Agree. However, the leftist bias is flagrant on most political forums. This one isn't nearly as biased as most. The worst offenders are xxxxxxx and xxxxxxxx.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love keyboard warriors. They're so tough and scary. Buzz off lightweight.

Yeah, no, huh uh. I'm not tough and scary at all. I don't need to be. There's nothing to be had by it anyway, even if I wanted to try. It sets the kind of tenor that you've been trying to set here. It's bad ju ju. And counterintuitive. I'm actually rather passive, ideologically speaking. I find more value in just being perfectly straight with people so that they know what to expect. I'm more of a casual speaker...

Free speech is allowing CRT to be deconstructed for the agenda-driven propaganda it is.

Demanding it be taught to children as irrefutable represents the antithesis of free speech.

Libertarians and right wingers all seem to be fine with that mentality in other aspects of 'private enterprise'. As for me if a site caters to political discussions then it should be bound by law to permit dissenting opinions to be expressed. I side with a liberal opinion of free speech requirments.

Yeah, no, huh uh. I'm not tough and scary at all. I don't need to be. There's nothing to be had by it anyway, even if I wanted to try. It sets the kind of tenor that you've been trying to set here. It's bad ju ju. And counterintuitive. I'm actually rather passive, ideologically speaking. I find more value in just being perfectly straight with people so that they know what to expect. I'm more of a casual speaker...
Scroll through page 1. I didn't set the tone or "kind of tenor" you are referring to.

Forum List

Back