I said: "Next the Left will turn to normalize Pedophiles"... and it comes out of 'Salon':

And just to play the devil's advocate here... I guarantee you, one of the angles that will be used will be CHILDREN that INSTIGATE sexual contact with an adult. Then who do you blame? Can't put it all on the ped. Soon people will say the same thing they do about fags, "well they both wanted it and no one was hurt, so what's wrong with it?"

Yup, I can hear it now...

Think of Drudge. Gay, closeted, but publicly gay-hating.

When someone obsessively rails about it, that's the big clue.

Yes, it's a clue that they reject unsound behavior.

But it is ADORABLE that you've come to try and use the tattered remnants of the addled notion: Reverse Psychology, to defend adults pursuing children for sexual gratification.

And just to play the devil's advocate here... I guarantee you, one of the angles that will be used will be CHILDREN that INSTIGATE sexual contact with an adult. Then who do you blame? Can't put it all on the ped. Soon people will say the same thing they do about fags, "well they both wanted it and no one was hurt, so what's wrong with it?"

Yep... FINALLY! Great work.

And what does THAT demonstrate?

It demonstrates that 'children are capable of consenting to sex'.

Now where children are capable of consenting to sex... but children are being prevented from doing so, well HOLY CRAP! Those poor kids are not being treated equally before the law... your violating the rights guaranteed to them by the 14th amendment of the Constitution of the YOU-NITED STATES OF UHMERIKA!

And THAT is where this is heading, as THAT is what the Normalization of Sexual Abnormality has always been about.

What can you expect when we have video proof that the DemocRAT V.P. of the United States, Joe 'The World's Dumbest Politician, and Par Time Pedophile" Biden displays his TALENT in front of the camera & in front of a HORRIFIED mother! WATCH HER FACE!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Now where children are capable of consenting to sex... but children are being prevented from doing so, well HOLY CRAP! Those poor kids are not being treated equally before the law... your violating the rights guaranteed to them by the 14th amendment of the Constitution of the YOU-NITED STATES OF UHMERIKA!

And THAT is where this is heading, as THAT is what the Normalization of Sexual Abnormality has always been about.
Exactly... and just for good measure you can throw in a good ole... "WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE"... while you're at it. I mean hey, KIDS HAVE RIGHTS TOO, and if a 12 year old wants to fool around with a 50 year old, THAT'S THEIR RIGHT!

What can you expect when we have video proof that the DemocRAT V.P. of the United States, Joe 'The World's Dumbest Politician, and Par Time Pedophile" Biden displays his TALENT in front of the camera & in front of a HORRIFIED mother! WATCH HER FACE!!!!!!!

giphy.gif
Holy SHIT that video is hard to watch... maaaaan... what a creepy sons a bitch.

See how fast using the homos tactics SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN?

If that doesn't prove a point, nothing will.

Think of Drudge. Gay, closeted, but publicly gay-hating.

When someone obsessively rails about it, that's the big clue.

Yes, it's a clue that they reject unsound behavior.

But it is ADORABLE that you've come to try and use the tattered remnants of the addled notion: Reverse Psychology, to defend adults pursuing children for sexual gratification.
Secular humanistic agenda with evil intent.

Nuhuh should be along any minute now to ask what does that mean.

giphy.gif
Holy SHIT that video is hard to watch... maaaaan... what a creepy sons a bitch.

Yeah he is... and rest assured, he's the Democrat's next Nominee for President.

I read the article and it's tragic. I'm not worried about this guy who has feelings for children he has no control over but he doesn't act on it. In fact, I find a pedophile who knows it's wrong to abuse children immensely more trustworthy than these LGBT perverts trying to push every kind of sexual deviancy onto children held captive to them by public schools. In fact, this article and this guy's testimony could be viewed as a righteous rebuke against the real perverts in the Fag Militia.

Dude... I hate to break it to ya... but that's how we got to the US Supreme Legislature voting to Federally License Men 'marrying' Men.

"I don't mind this guy..." "Will and Grace is Hysterical!" "My co-worker is a homosexual and he's cool..." "They're people too!"

That this sick-ass fuck claims to not 'act on it', is first, a lie. Second, that he 'cain't hep it', also a lie.

He can help it... he chooses NOT TO.

He has the same means 'to help it' as everyone else.

The human mind can only consider ONE thing at any given moment. All human beings have 'thoughts' that flitter through their head... it can be anything, because combinations of random shit trains into more random shit.

When a thought occurs that you find unworthy of yourself, ya THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE.

What this guy does... is what all pervs do, and its how they become pervs, they do not reject the unworthy notion... they NOURISH IT. Repeat it, build on it... and in general they obsess over it.

Recall the APA white paper which held that 'some children may actually benefit from a loving sexual relationship with a caring adult'.

That came at the height of the Clinton Cult, which was the last time that the Left felt that 'their ideas' had become populist 'reality'.

Over the next few weeks, the American public was made aware of that would-be "Report" by Dr. Laura Schlesinger and the APA having extended the first attempt to normalize pedophilia, effectively 'drew back a stump'.

Today... 30 years late, one of the most Conservative members of this board, comes to report that they feel OK with this pedophile, because he only 'thinks about raping children', to the extent that they NEED TO PUBLISH AN ARTICLE, SO THEY CAN SEE THEMSELVES TALKING ABOUT IT.

It's not OK to like the Pedophile... it's not OK to think about having sex with children... and it's not OK to publish articles telling everyone that you're just a regular guy who happens to enjoy not being able to help himself thinking about having sex with children.

For God's sake man... if you can't see the catastrophic potential in SLIPPERY SLOPES by NOW! You truly haven't been paying attention.
I'm right with you on exposing and stopping the Left's demonic campaign to prey on children sexually which they are pushing on every front. I'm just saying this guy isn't an example of it. It's clear you hate pedophiles so much you believe the worst about them, even that they choose to have these feelings, which is entirely untrue. I hate child molesters, people who act out on those feelings but not every pedophile is a child molester. And this guy isn't either.

There's somebody in my own family who is like this, molested as a boy and grew up attracted to boys as a result. He doesn't molest children and in fact he never even seeks access to them. He knows right from wrong which is more than can be said for the perverts on the Left.

I'm sorry it embarrasses you, but you chose the wrong article to make your point.

I'm right with you on exposing and stopping the Left's demonic campaign to prey on children sexually which they are pushing on every front. I'm just saying this guy isn't an example of it. It's clear you hate pedophiles so much you believe the worst about them, even that they choose to have these feelings, which is entirely untrue. I hate child molesters, people who act out on those feelings but not every pedophile is a child molester. And this guy isn't either.

There's somebody in my own family who is like this, molested as a boy and grew up attracted to boys as a result. He doesn't molest children and in fact he never even seeks access to them. He knows right from wrong which is more than can be said for the perverts on the Left.

I'm sorry it embarrasses you, but you chose the wrong article to make your point.

I'm not embarrassed in the least. And hate is an irrational emotion. There's nothing irrational about the dislike for Evil. And Pedophilia is evil.

Where one intends no harm, one does not take to public venues to describe one's self as evil, then ask the world to not hate them.

Where such 'feelings' are present and where one possesses the means to know what they are and that they're wrong, one takes measures to solve the problem, NOT to discuss them or to cull approval. And APPROVAL is what the author of that article is seeking. From there it is just a quick skip to finding a young'ne who 'consents'... and PRESTO... full on, active pedophile engaged in the harming of children or exploiting a child that is already injured. Which works out the same.

There is NO PLACE for tolerance of these would-be people, PERIOD! And rest assured, where you accept this child-fucker, you step out onto complicit.

I read the article and it's tragic. I'm not worried about this guy who has feelings for children he has no control over but he doesn't act on it. In fact, I find a pedophile who knows it's wrong to abuse children immensely more trustworthy than these LGBT perverts trying to push every kind of sexual deviancy onto children held captive to them by public schools. In fact, this article and this guy's testimony could be viewed as a righteous rebuke against the real perverts in the Fag Militia.

All he needs to do is give in to his impulses just once.

" I'm not worried about this guy who has feelings for children he has no control over but he doesn't act on it. In fact, I find a pedophile who knows it's wrong to abuse children immensely more trustworthy....."

Would you trust him to watch your children?

What's even more confusing is how the progs can say a man slurping on another man's johnson and then ramming his pecker up his anus is NORMAL, but an older person that's attracted to a younger person is SICK.

Where in the hell did the guide lines for that twisted judgement call come from? Sounds like insanity to me.

"I'm attracted to children but unwilling to act on it. Before judging me harshly, would you be willing to listen?"

ROFL! I say it here and it comes out: THERE!

(It shouldn't be much longer, now...)

Does seem to be a growing attempt to normalize pedophilia. Just saw something else to this effect a bit ago, see if I can find it again...

Read it but not convinced so didn't thread about it.

Thinking the unthinkable and living with Pure O

"Rose Bretécher was 15 when she first started experiencing intrusive, repetitive thoughts that she might be a paedophile.

"I tried to rid the thoughts from my mind by rationalising them or ruminating about them or repeating mantras to try to drown them out," she says.

But the more Ms Bretécher tried to rationalise, analyse and defy the thoughts, the worse they became.

The cycle continued for several years, and by her late teens Ms Bretécher was experiencing "incredibly graphic" intrusive thoughts surrounding sex, and compulsively questioning her sexuality.

It was not until she was 26 and started therapy that she was freed from the cycle.

Paedophilia and other obscene sexual thoughts are one of several common themes associated with pure obsessional (Pure O), a little-known type of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).

Individuals with Pure O experience intrusive, upsetting obsessions, accompanied by vivid, seemingly incontrollable, imagery and feelings of great shame and distress — but no obvious compulsions or rituals."

more at link

I'm not embarrassed in the least. And hate is an irrational emotion. There's nothing irrational about the dislike for Evil. And Pedophilia is evil.

Where one intends no harm, one does not take to public venues to describe one's self as evil, then ask the world to not hate them.

Where such 'feelings' are present and where one possesses the means to know what they are and that they're wrong, one takes measures to solve the problem, NOT to discuss them or to cull approval. And APPROVAL is what the author of that article is seeking. From there it is just a quick skip to finding a young'ne who 'consents'... and PRESTO... full on, active pedophile engaged in the harming of children or exploiting a child that is already injured. Which works out the same.

There is NO PLACE for tolerance of these would-be people, PERIOD! And rest assured, where you accept this child-fucker, you step out onto complicit.
Where I accept this child fucker? You aren't even listening and now you're just making shit up.

Choose a better article next time to make your point.

"I'm attracted to children but unwilling to act on it. Before judging me harshly, would you be willing to listen?"

ROFL! I say it here and it comes out: THERE!

(It shouldn't be much longer, now...)
Why do these nasty right wingers come up with such nasty shit? Is it because they are a nasty and dirty people?
In a year you will support it or you will be called a pedophobe by your fellow liberals.

This is sick. These kinds of people should be shot and thrown in with the sharks. Only people that are sick in the head would promote harming a child.
Its your democrat party that will normalize it, but just like queers in my head it will never be normal.

It takes a brave person to call their opponents pedophiles.

Oh wait, it doesn't. You only see the biggest wusses doing that. They can't argue honestly against a liberal, so they squeal out "you pedophiles!".

Yep, it is that obvious. They're just yellow. Castration appears to have been mandatory for membership in that particular conservative club.

Forum List

Back