I remember a Golden Age before Obama when Americans were not so obsessed with race...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Before Obama showed up, most Americans did not give a second thought toward race. Whites, blacks, Hispanics, and Asians got along just fine.

Since Obama has been President, the races are fighting each other, spurred on by so-called "community organizing" by our President, who knows how to rile up black folks and make them hate white people.

I hope this ends when the next President takes over. But I somehow doubt it. Obama will still be on the sidelines, riling up black folks. Any Democrat president will have to kiss Obama's ass.

Hillary's supporters tried to warn us that Obama was a nasty character, but no one listened to them.

Before Obama showed up, most Americans did not give a second thought toward race. Whites, blacks, Hispanics, and Asians got along just fine.

Since Obama has been President, the races are fighting each other, spurred on by so-called "community organizing" by our President, who knows how to rile up black folks and make them hate white people.

I hope this ends when the next President takes over. But I somehow doubt it. Obama will still be on the sidelines, riling up black folks. Any Democrat president will have to kiss Obama's ass.
You been drinkin' cracka?

A stupid response. Please go back to your crack house or camp under a bridge and let the normal people discuss this issue.

A stupid response. Please go back to your crack house or camp under a bridge and let the normal people discuss this issue.
In six years Obozo has destroyed five decades of work. People like MLK who gave their lives have had their work smeared and tarnished. What WAS working is now rotting fragments and memories.

In six years Obozo has destroyed five decades of work. People like MLK who gave their lives have had their work smeared and tarnished. What WAS working is now rotting fragments and memories.
Just plain silly nonsense, you hated black folks then as much as you do now.

Just plain silly nonsense, you hated black folks then as much as you do now.
I don't hate the Negro I hate the feral Negro just like I hate rapists and child molesters. It's YOU that CANNOT or WILL NOT see the difference.

It's the left that constantly obsesses with race and stokes tensions over it. Most people don't even think about it in their daily lives but the left can't seem to go five minutes without seeing a racial bogeyman somewhere.

I don't hate blacks, so I am repelled at your careless and defamatory claim that I hate blacks.

You don't even know me, so how dare you make such a reckless accusation.

I must assume you are stupid, which is better than assuming you are evil.

When did this happen? When has the US ever not been obsessed about racism?
There never was a time like that, unless you think Leave It To Beaver and Father Knows Best were reality TV shows.
Maybe before 1492....
I'm pretty sure the Cherokees hated the Hurons.
if they traversed the 500 miles of separation, they might...
Or maybe it was the Modocs and the Miwoks.

One of my son's friends is black, and my guess is he doesn't even know all this stuff is going on.

So it's not all blacks getting fired up,only a select few who make a big noise stealing flat screen TVs and burning down supermarkets.

Forum List

Back