I remember a Golden Age before Obama when Americans were not so obsessed with race...

White privilege is an invention of the left to make white people feel guilty for being white.

My Irish ancestors were never among the oppressors, they were oppressed.

But that matters not a bit to Obama's bloodhounds.

Any way, the past is unimportant.

I have never hurt or discriminated against any black person.

In a sane world that would be proof that I am not racist.

But liberals live in a topsy turvy world where facts don't matter.
You're not a racist? OK then, what reasonable explanation do have for the OP? Are you going to claim insanity, or maybe mental incompetence?
What's wrong with the OP? Hell I grew up in a Leave it to Beaver world.
Then you're a fucking idiot who didn't know what was going on around him.....big surprise.

Before Obama showed up, most Americans did not give a second thought toward race. Whites, blacks, Hispanics, and Asians got along just fine.

Since Obama has been President, the races are fighting each other, spurred on by so-called "community organizing" by our President, who knows how to rile up black folks and make them hate white people.

I hope this ends when the next President takes over. But I somehow doubt it. Obama will still be on the sidelines, riling up black folks. Any Democrat president will have to kiss Obama's ass.

And you are from what country?
I can remember segregated schools, restaurants, neighborhoods, etc. etc. The racist liars and dummies would like to pretend those things didn't happen.

Well, blacks have what they always wanted, only better. They have affirmative action, so they will get the job over a more qualified white.

Just shut up and go home. If you continue down this path of attacking whites just for being white, you will set back race relations for decades.

It's the left that constantly obsesses with race and stokes tensions over it. Most people don't even think about it in their daily lives but the left can't seem to go five minutes without seeing a racial bogeyman somewhere.

Weeeeeeee! A smart one weighs in with some real thinking. Most people don't think about race in tier daily lives! If only the left would let it go! The blacks would calm down.

One of my son's friends is black, and my guess is he doesn't even know all this stuff is going on.

So it's not all blacks getting fired up,only a select few who make a big noise stealing flat screen TVs and burning down supermarkets.

That's a switch. Most bigots claim that one of "their" friends is black. You've had the lie once removed to make it your son's friend.

He doesn't know what "stuff" is going on? The blacks getting uppity since Obama ( the Kenyan ) became POTUS?

One of my son's friends is black, and my guess is he doesn't even know all this stuff is going on.

So it's not all blacks getting fired up,only a select few who make a big noise stealing flat screen TVs and burning down supermarkets.
Wow! You almost know someone black! Slow down there John Brown, you don't want to get too carried away.
You know what stupid? It's your kind that wants to dumb down tests so more Negro's pass them. I say test EQUAL because a brain knows NO color. And THAT as a point of FACT makes YOU a RACIST.

Yeah! 214 says the brain knows no color!

That's a switch. Most bigots claim that one of "their" friends is black. You've had the lie once removed to make it your son's friend.

He doesn't know what "stuff" is going on? The blacks getting uppity since Obama ( the Kenyan ) became POTUS?
Do have proof that I am lying,or are you just blowing smoke out of your ass?

Wow! You almost know someone black! Slow down there John Brown, you don't want to get too carried away.
You know what stupid? It's your kind that wants to dumb down tests so more Negro's pass them. I say test EQUAL because a brain knows NO color. And THAT as a point of FACT makes YOU a RACIST.

Yeah! 214 says the brain knows no color!
Yeah but all clown avatars ARE faggots.

Do have proof that I am lying,or are you just blowing smoke out of your ass?

When your son's friend comes over for dinner, do you ask him any of the questions you are asking here?

Before Obama showed up, most Americans did not give a second thought toward race. Whites, blacks, Hispanics, and Asians got along just fine.

Since Obama has been President, the races are fighting each other, spurred on by so-called "community organizing" by our President, who knows how to rile up black folks and make them hate white people.

I hope this ends when the next President takes over. But I somehow doubt it. Obama will still be on the sidelines, riling up black folks. Any Democrat president will have to kiss Obama's ass.

Yeah right. I guess there was a time when many richer white people didn't have to worry about "n*gros" getting in their face.

However that's because the blacks were slaves. No one had a problem with race then, did they? Except the blacks of course. But then they weren't allowed to tell you and you certainly weren't going to listen to them either, were you?

Maybe now black people understand how to get their point across that they've been shat on for the last few hundred years of US history. Now you're listening. They listen when they protest. What? Protesting is only for white people? The constitution is only for white people?

Yeah right. I guess there was a time when many richer white people didn't have to worry about "n*gros" getting in their face.

However that's because the blacks were slaves. No one had a problem with race then, did they? Except the blacks of course. But then they weren't allowed to tell you and you certainly weren't going to listen to them either, were you?

Maybe now black people understand how to get their point across that they've been shat on for the last few hundred years of US history. Now you're listening. They listen when they protest. What? Protesting is only for white people? The constitution is only for white people?
Another lazy welfare sucking fat ass heard from. YOU a slave? You know a slave? You ever met a slave?

Your post is satire, right?

Another lazy welfare sucking fat ass heard from. YOU a slave? You know a slave? You ever met a slave?

lol, I guess the OP is trying to claim that assholes like Darkfury didn't exist before Obama became president.

Tell us, DarkF, did you exist before Obama became president?

lol, I guess the OP is trying to claim that assholes like Darkfury didn't exist before Obama became president.

I don't think Barry Sorento can be president by law.

Before Obama showed up, most Americans did not give a second thought toward race. Whites, blacks, Hispanics, and Asians got along just fine.....

Yeah, right

kkk.jpg

Look at that! Ya learn something new every day. I knew you were a dummy....but I wasn't aware that you are a Birther too. You and black rook have more in common than I thought.

Why do so many of you idiots choose such foreboding forum names? Dark Fury! Oooooooooooooh! Scary! Black Rook! Mommmmmmyyyyy!

If I didn't know better...I'd say you are both envious of those big black penises.

Well that time is over. Instead of people in white sheets calling themselves the KKK. now you have: blacklivesmatters started by Al Sharpton with Obama and Holders approval going around Terrorizing the people in the country. and if you say something bad about them you get called a:
RACIST. see what a gig eh.

Look at that! Ya learn something new every day. I knew you were a dummy....but I wasn't aware that you are a Birther too. You and black rook have more in common than I thought.

Why do so many of you idiots choose such foreboding forum names? Dark Fury! Oooooooooooooh! Scary! Black Rook! Mommmmmmyyyyy!

If I didn't know better...I'd say you are both envious of those big black penises.
Coming from a poster with a faggot looking avatar! LMAO.

Since Obama has been President, the races are fighting each other...
A terribly wasted opportunity, and really a shame.

Look at the conversation now: The Left isn't trying to actually improve race relations, they're just trying to "win".

This board is a perfect microcosm of it - of the thousands of posts by these people, how many are constructive? Any?

This doesn't improve until the right person (or more likely, people) are brave enough to force both "sides" to look in the mirror.

Forum List

Back