I remember a Golden Age before Obama when Americans were not so obsessed with race...

Before Obama showed up, most Americans did not give a second thought toward race. Whites, blacks, Hispanics, and Asians got along just fine.

Since Obama has been President, the races are fighting each other, spurred on by so-called "community organizing" by our President, who knows how to rile up black folks and make them hate white people.

I hope this ends when the next President takes over. But I somehow doubt it. Obama will still be on the sidelines, riling up black folks. Any Democrat president will have to kiss Obama's ass.
You been drinkin' cracka?
A stupid response. Please go back to your crack house or camp under a bridge and let the normal people discuss this issue.
In six years Obozo has destroyed five decades of work. People like MLK who gave their lives have had their work smeared and tarnished. What WAS working is now rotting fragments and memories.
Just plain silly nonsense, you hated black folks then as much as you do now.
I don't hate the Negro I hate the feral Negro just like I hate rapists and child molesters. It's YOU that CANNOT or WILL NOT see the difference.
No, you hate everyone who isn't you. You should probably be more selective than that.

One of my son's friends is black, and my guess is he doesn't even know all this stuff is going on.

So it's not all blacks getting fired up,only a select few who make a big noise stealing flat screen TVs and burning down supermarkets.
Wow! You almost know someone black! Slow down there John Brown, you don't want to get too carried away.

The leftist lie is this:

Everyone who is white is a racist.

If you deny you are a racist, it is because you are enjoying white privilege.

And even if you aren't aware of white privilege, you still benefit from white privilege.

You can't win in this zero-sum game.

What is the end game? I still haven't figured it out, but whatever is coming, it will be BIG.

The leftist lie is this:

Everyone who is white is a racist.

If you deny you are a racist, it is because you are enjoying white privilege.

And even if you aren't aware of white privilege, you still benefit from white privilege.

You can't win in this zero-sum game.

What is the end game? I still haven't figured it out, but whatever is coming, it will be BIG.
Not every white person, just the exceptionally stupid one's like yourself.

One of my son's friends is black, and my guess is he doesn't even know all this stuff is going on.

So it's not all blacks getting fired up,only a select few who make a big noise stealing flat screen TVs and burning down supermarkets.
Wow! You almost know someone black! Slow down there John Brown, you don't want to get too carried away.
You know what stupid? It's your kind that wants to dumb down tests so more Negro's pass them. I say test EQUAL because a brain knows NO color. And THAT as a point of FACT makes YOU a RACIST.

My brother and sister both married people who are not white. No in the family had any problem with that. What the fuck are after, calling me a racist?

When did this happen? When has the US ever not been obsessed about racism?
There never was a time like that, unless you think Leave It To Beaver and Father Knows Best were reality TV shows.
Maybe before 1492....
I'm pretty sure the Cherokees hated the Hurons.
if they traversed the 500 miles of separation, they might...
Or maybe it was the Modocs and the Miwoks.
That would be the Chickasaws they were fighting, then those two groups fought the Shawnee...over territory..

My brother and sister both married people who are not white. No in the family had any problem with that. What the fuck are after, calling me a racist?
I'm calling you a racist. How fucking stupid can you be.

The Founding Fathers were white, and some of them owned slaves. Even George Washington will not survive this coming purge of all history that liberals don't approve of.

You know what stupid? It's your kind that wants to dumb down tests so more Negro's pass them. I say test EQUAL because a brain knows NO color. And THAT as a point of FACT makes YOU a RACIST.
Lucky for you no one around here expects you to pass literacy or intelligence tests.

The Founding Fathers were white, and some of them owned slaves. Even George Washington will not survive this coming purge of all history that liberals don't approve of.
Yeah that's right, the founding slave holders created a slave republic. Did you just learn that or what?

White privilege is an invention of the left to make white people feel guilty for being white.

My Irish ancestors were never among the oppressors, they were oppressed.

But that matters not a bit to Obama's bloodhounds.

Any way, the past is unimportant.

I have never hurt or discriminated against any black person.

In a sane world that would be proof that I am not racist.

But liberals live in a topsy turvy world where facts don't matter.

You must be that new homo jihadist faggot people were talking about.

You must be that new homo jihadist faggot people were talking about.
Is that the best you can come up with? Well that does answer a question I've been pondering for a little while. You really are just this smart.

White privilege is an invention of the left to make white people feel guilty for being white.

You're not a racist? OK then, what reasonable explanation do have for the OP? Are you going to claim insanity, or maybe mental incompetence?

Before Obama showed up, most Americans did not give a second thought toward race. Whites, blacks, Hispanics, and Asians got along just fine.

Since Obama has been President, the races are fighting each other, spurred on by so-called "community organizing" by our President, who knows how to rile up black folks and make them hate white people.

I hope this ends when the next President takes over. But I somehow doubt it. Obama will still be on the sidelines, riling up black folks. Any Democrat president will have to kiss Obama's ass.

And you are from what country?

You're not a racist? OK then, what reasonable explanation do have for the OP? Are you going to claim insanity, or maybe mental incompetence?
So anyone who opposes Obama for any reason is a racist according to you.

Hillary Clinton's people warned us. They were the first victims of Obama's tactics in calling everyone who opposes them "racist."

What's wrong with the OP? Hell I grew up in a Leave it to Beaver world.

So anyone who opposes Obama for any reason is a racist according to you.

Hillary Clinton's people warned us. They were the first victims of Obama's tactics in calling everyone who opposes them "racist."
Again you lie and distort. Have you ever tried being honest?

Forum List

Back