I regret my vote for Cruz in the primary.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
As I said at the time it was a reluctant vote and this latest stunt by Cruz & Kasuck confirms my reluctance.

I am considering now voting for Trump in the general in the hope that it will sink the Republican party.

Make no mistake about it, I CAN'T STAND TRUMP.

But.....

The PEOPLE have voted for him so all the underhanded bullshit the gop is pulling trying to stop him imo is a violation of the trust we placed with them. I don't give a fuck if the shit they're pulling is "within the rules" it is a violation of honor & integrity.

I am getting to the point that if they take the choice of the people and replace it with one of their own I may in fact vote for HILLARY CLINTON just to make sure the gop burns in hell for four years.

Now I know some of you are gonna come in here & call me a liberal because your tiny heads can't comprehend why someone would put their vote up for grab based simply on INTEGRITY. Well I'm sorry that you're too shallow to understand how someone can take a stand on principles.

I hope at the very least a new, VIABLE party is formed out of this. One that listens to the people.

The gop is playing with fire & I hope they get 3rd degree burns for it.

I have wanted the GOP to burn for years. But I would never vote for cankles. I think that's just taking it too far bro.. lol

There is no question that what the GOP as a whole has become is worse than HRC. On one side you have the crazies like Trump and Cruz with Kasich joining them, you have Cruz and Kasich conniving to thwart the will of the voters, and the RNC is doing the same thing.

I will vote for Gary Johnson, because the GOP nationally should not be running anything except from the voters.

• Banned
So you think Trump is worse than Hillary?
I don't know what to think anymore. I had always placed my faith in my conservative roots & gave the gop the benefit of the doubt on most things. It has become quite obvious that I've been a puppet for some time now.

Fuck them all

As I said at the time it was a reluctant vote and this latest stunt by Cruz & Kasuck confirms my reluctance.

I am considering now voting for Trump in the general in the hope that it will sink the Republican party.

But.....

The PEOPLE have voted for him so all the underhanded bullshit the gop is pulling trying to stop him imo is a violation of the trust we placed with them. I don't give a fuck if the shit they're pulling is "within the rules" it is a violation of honor & integrity.

I am getting to the point that if they take the choice of the people and replace it with one of their own I may in fact vote for HILLARY CLINTON just to make sure the gop burns in hell for four years.

Now I know some of you are gonna come in here & call me a liberal because your tiny heads can't comprehend why someone would put their vote up for grab based simply on INTEGRITY. Well I'm sorry that you're too shallow to understand how someone can take a stand on principles.

I hope at the very least a new, VIABLE party is formed out of this. One that listens to the people.

the reality is that more than half of the republican electorate don't want trump. they're just trying to make sure that the majority of GOP voters get a say.

trump is a thin-skinned whiner.

But.....

Well said!! I hope the gop burns. Some people lie when they say they despise the GOP elites because they end up licking GOP elite ass which means the GOP will never change. You are a person of great integrity.

I don't know what to think anymore. I had always placed my faith in my conservative roots & gave the gop the benefit of the doubt on most things. It has become quite obvious that I've been a puppet for some time now.

Fuck them all

maybe you should stop giving the GOP the benefit of the doubt given that they don't care about anyone who isn't in the top 1% but throw bones to radical religious right to keep them on board.

• Banned
I have wanted the GOP to burn for years. But I would never vote for cankles. I think that's just taking it too far bro.. lol
I hear ya.

For YEARS I've tried to convince people that their vote did matter & they needed to exercise it.
It appears I was the one that was wrong

But.....

the reality is that more than half of the republican electorate don't want trump. they're just trying to make sure that the majority of GOP voters get a say.

trump is a thin-skinned whiner.

Cruz is a bought and paid for piece of feces. Trump doesnt need a few billionaires to do his talking for him, unlike cruz

Fuck them all
I learned a little more than a decade ago the GOP had ejected all of its principles. They grow government, they spend too much, they are immoral, and have allowed retards, bigots, psychopaths, and hypocrites to hijack the party.

That is no reason to vote for the liberal party, because then YOU are ejecting YOUR principles.

My vote has to be EARNED, and no fucking way Clinton has earned my vote. When you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing something right. Is that really the message you want to send to the Democrats?

There is no question that what the GOP as a whole has become is worse than HRC. On one side you have the crazies like Trump and Cruz with Kasich joining them, you have Cruz and Kasich conniving to thwart the will of the voters, and the RNC is doing the same thing.

I will vote for Gary Johnson, because the GOP nationally should not be running anything except from the voters.

Everyone keeps calling Cruz "crazy", and yet never provide any evidence besides "hes a Christian nutter" and "grumble grumble, shutdown, fake filibuster, grumble grumble."

But.....

Trump is only complaining about the delegate selection process because he isn't popular with the majority of delegates (who tend to be establishment-type party people) and therefore can't win them over in large numbers the way he can with voters. Trump can't win that side of the game, so he's Mega-Bitching about it.
Don't feel bad about voting for Cruz, though--we all make mistakes.
I don't really think integrity has anything to do with the delegate selection process. It was clearly explained to any who wished to understand it. There aren't any tricks here, honestly.

Everyone keeps calling Cruz "crazy", and yet never provide any evidence besides "hes a Christian nutter" and "grumble grumble, shutdown, fake filibuster, grumble grumble."
Cruz is dishonest. Very dishonest. And there is no way he would win against Clinton.

I actually like some of Cruz's ideas, but he conveys them in an extremely dishonest manner. If he was honest, more Americans would be attracted to the conservative cause.

But.....

I've been telling you that the right wing has no integrity for a long time, and you are finally letting it sink in. Good for you. I, too hope for the day they become an honorable party again.

Cruz is dishonest. Very dishonest. And there is no way he would win against Clinton.

I actually like some of Cruz's ideas, but he conveys them in an extremely dishonest manner. If he was honest, more Americans would be attracted to the conservative cause.

Considering the people he is running against, his honesty puts him smack dab in the middle.

Clinton lies, Trump just blathers on about doing things he knows he couldn't actually do, Sanders is honest, but his ideas are terrible.

Cruz can win, because he doesn't need to win over the country, just a few key States, like either candidate.

If he is so conservative could you name a conservative bill he has gotten through the rep senate?

Considering the people he is running against, his honesty puts him smack dab in the middle.
If he was honest, he'd be smack dab in front.

This is a lesson the retards who have hijacked the conservative movement have yet to learn.

Forum List

Back