I really think Hillary thinks she has already won the election

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
When democrats think they can easily beat Trump they ain't saying it as a boast but because they really believe it. I think Hillary believes and I wouldn't be surprised if the Clinton's didn't order their people to vote for Trump in states with open primaries. They see him as the one that is most easily beatable and every poll shows that right now. But there is one thing that people haven't considered which is as soon as the other supporters give up the ghost they will probably get behind Trump. I don't see staunch conservatives getting behind the wife of the second most hated democrat in the world.

Obama is a real peace of shit BTW. Clinton was a bad wipe but Obama seems just to stick to your ass for hours and you don't feel comfortable with anything you do.

Trump has his glaring weakness with minorities and even women, so yeah Clinton will be cocky but anything can happen between now and November and remember George W. Bush became President and no one thought he had a chance at all...

Hillary minimized all those women that had a problem with hubby. That hasn't even made the news cycles yet. Whoever the GOP nominee is won't let that slide. Unless the game is already fixed, which I don't rule out.

Trump has his glaring weakness with minorities and even women, so yeah Clinton will be cocky but anything can happen between now and November and remember George W. Bush became President and no one thought he had a chance at all...
He owes that win to a BJ from an intern and his brothers pull in Florida.

If Gore had won his home state Florida would have not matter. Florida was a bad deal but losing your own home state was the nail in Gore Political Coffin.

When democrats think they can easily beat Trump they ain't saying it as a boast but because they really believe it. I think Hillary believes and I wouldn't be surprised if the Clinton's didn't order their people to vote for Trump in states with open primaries. They see him as the one that is most easily beatable and every poll shows that right now. But there is one thing that people haven't considered which is as soon as the other supporters give up the ghost they will probably get behind Trump. I don't see staunch conservatives getting behind the wife of the second most hated democrat in the world.

Obama is a real peace of shit BTW. Clinton was a bad wipe but Obama seems just to stick to your ass for hours and you don't feel comfortable with anything you do.

She knows it will be a close race Many ah's out there will vote for a fellow ah in drumph One on one debate and trump will show you what an imbecile he is and btw bill was the best president of your lifetime

If Gore had won his home state Florida would have not matter. Florida was a bad deal but losing your own home state was the nail in Gore Political Coffin.
True but if Bill had kept it in his pants Gore would have won his state and the election in a landslide. And we would have avoided the Dubya disaster.

True but if Bill had kept it in his pants Gore would have won his state and the election in a landslide. And we would have avoided the Dubya disaster.
How would that have helped Gore?? but I certainly agree the non election of Gore created a catastrophy One brought upon America by dumbass repubs

Hillary minimized all those women that had a problem with hubby. That hasn't even made the news cycles yet. Whoever the GOP nominee is won't let that slide. Unless the game is already fixed, which I don't rule out.

Hasn't made the news cycle yet? Now, you know that's bullshit.

On FOX, never saw it anywhere else. Even so it will become a campaign tool, Americans have short memories.

On FOX, never saw it anywhere else. Even so it will become a campaign tool, Americans have short memories.

That has been a right wing whining point for 25 years, so what makes you think it will suddenly work this time?

How would that have helped Gore?? but I certainly agree the non election of Gore created a catastrophy One brought upon America by dumbass repubs
Because the Lewinsky thing is the ONLY tool the republicans had to rally around! That's how the republicans managed to fool evangelicals into voting for Dubya in record numbers.

Hillary has a rigged election that is hers to lose.
The problem with Hillary is she's going to have to actually show herself instead of sitting back and commenting on everything that's happening in the Republican race. She has a hand-picked opponent in Bernie Sanders that's giving her alot of trouble.....and who's much more popular than she is. A lot of them them don't want to have anything to do with Hillary, and voting for Trump is a real option. All Trump has to do is settle down and soften his image and Hillary will be history.

Because the Lewinsky thing is the ONLY tool the republicans had to rally around! That's how the republicans managed to fool evangelicals into voting for Dubya in record numbers.
Lewinsky the only tool??????

sheldon-cooper-laughing.gif

That has been a right wing whining point for 25 years, so what makes you think it will suddenly work this time?
Name the candidate that made it an issue.

Lewinsky the only tool??????

sheldon-cooper-laughing.gif
Yep. Minus Lewinsky Dubya would have lost in a landslide.

Name the candidate that made it an issue.

Don't be silly. Right wingers have been whining about that blowjob, and trying to partially blame Hillary for it to it since it happened.

No, Cruz would get destroyed, absolutely demolished. The GOP better figure out real quick that the overwhelming majority of people do not want a candidate who waves his Bible at them.

Forum List

Back