I really love my country....but I also acknowledge facts...

See , that's another thing , now both parents are working out of necessity or greed , haw , pretty funny . Ok with me but my Mom was home all day , cooking , cleaning taking care of family things and washing clothes and diapers while my Dad made money . Now both parents are working so they can buy MCDonalds , buy disposable diapers , pay for tattoos , nose rings and ear lobe ornaments and their house is filthy and in arrears on house payments and car payment . Pretty funny but my fast food franchise loves you guys !!

irresponsibility may be why some Americans were too poor to afford American doctors and so now have to rely on cheap imported Turkish doktors Nat !!
Some are from the Philippines...

Pismoe is full of shit. Serious illness hits everyone at some point in life. And in this country it can cause bankruptcy.

I have a client who filed bankruptcy recently. I thought it was because his business had failed. But in a phone conversation recently he disclosed that it was because they have had a son in a mental health facility in upstate NY for years now. And his insurance didn't cover the costs. So Pismoe, would you have preferred they let another potential Adam Lanza stay on the loose or act responsibly and make sure he didn't hurt anyone? Answer the question, idiot.

See , that's another thing , now both parents are working out of necessity or greed , haw , pretty funny . Ok with me but my Mom was home all day , cooking , cleaning taking care of family things and washing clothes and diapers while my Dad made money . Now both parents are working so they can buy MCDonalds , buy disposable diapers , pay for tattoos , nose rings and ear lobe ornaments and their house is filthy and in arrears on house payments and car payment . Pretty funny but my fast food franchise loves you guys !!

Fast food is junk. Eating it is irresponsible. You're a joke. Now eat the crow feathers.

hey NTP , you 'use' doctors when you need them . Course I suppose that you need to be healthy to stay away from Doctors though !!

We have far and away the #1 healthcare system in the world, you're not doing to well on dealing with facts

First, its "too well" and not "to well" (which would be another discussion on our exceptionalism regarding education.)

But, we have the best health care system ONLY for those who can afford it.....and we subsidize that system by paying 3 times as much as any other industrialized nation on the planet.[/QUOTE]
OK, so the initial gambit--we dont have the best healthcare system in the world--failed. So now it's on to "only rich people can get health care." That also isnt true. In fact over 90% of people polled before Obamacare were satisfied with their health care.[/QUOTE]90% of how many?
was the polling done by conservative pollsters with an agenda?
links please....

and whats the big deal , looks like you are talking about what , 79 for Americans compared to a Japanese guy , probably a woman . 79 to 83 , 4 years probably due to diet choices so just eat more fish , drink some tea .

If the above is the extent of your knowledge of statistics, no debate is necessary.
take ahold of your own health Nat , take care of yourself , be responsible . I have no respect for the truthfulness of most stats , your included , Eat some tuna , drink some tea and see what happens .
And that statement, pismoe, is why people shrug off much of what you write.

yeah , first it was crappy USA heatchcare , then it was Expensive healthcare and now DAWS is correcting spelling . So , good post and observation RABBI , thankyou !!

or they send me private message ehh Jake ?? Anyway , cancer comes on for some reason and I don't think that 2nd hand smoke is responsible for leukemia / cancer . Me , all my maladies have been motorcycle related so far but who knows about tomorrow . Anyway , I'd be more sympathetic to peoples personal problems if Americans weren't 'mandated' to pay for others ' personal ' problems . After all a persons personal problems aren't any of my business unless I am told about them Jake !!

Last edited:
and when told about a persons personal problem then I'm free to help out the poor guy with charity but its my choice . Course with obamacare its not my choice as obamcare forces me to pay for another persons personal problem !! And that's UNamerican Jake !!

I don't know or care about rankings Nat , I only have personal experience . From my personal experience and seeing family , friends and others that I know deal with health issues I say that USA healthcare was best in the world . Longevity , not a big deal to me as I have no desire to live to become a geezer on crutches , a walker , wheelchair , drugs or hooked up to drip feeds or other machines and devices to keep me going . I figure that being active at maybe 75 or 80 is a good deal , good enough for me anyway !!

Actually, in the real world the United States doesn't have the best healthcare in the world.
Now we all know that Forbes is not a liberal rag. Now with that thought in mind.
U.S. Healthcare Ranked Dead Last Compared To 10 Other Countries
U.S. Healthcare Ranked Dead Last Compared To 10 Other Countries - Forbes
For your viewing pleasure, it's broken down for it's readers to why in a very simplistic format.
The problem is that Americans have been told the US has the greatest healthcare in the world by the US healthcare industry and their paid politicians who naturally want Americans to think this. If we are told the US has the best healthcare in the world 10's of hundreds of times, it must be true? It depends who is telling us.

and when told about a persons personal problem then I'm free to help out the poor guy with charity but its my choice . Course with obamacare its not my choice as obamcare forces me to pay for another persons personal problem !! And that's UNamerican Jake !!
false ...you pay a tax..

I don't know or care about rankings Nat , I only have personal experience . From my personal experience and seeing family , friends and others that I know deal with health issues I say that USA healthcare was best in the world . Longevity , not a big deal to me as I have no desire to live to become a geezer on crutches , a walker , wheelchair , drugs or hooked up to drip feeds or other machines and devices to keep me going . I figure that being active at maybe 75 or 80 is a good deal , good enough for me anyway !!

Actually, in the real world the United States doesn't have the best healthcare in the world.
Now we all know that Forbes is not a liberal rag. Now with that thought in mind.
U.S. Healthcare Ranked Dead Last Compared To 10 Other Countries
U.S. Healthcare Ranked Dead Last Compared To 10 Other Countries - Forbes
For your viewing pleasure, it's broken down for it's readers to why in a very simplistic format.
The problem is that Americans have been told the US has the greatest healthcare in the world by the US healthcare industry and their paid politicians who naturally want Americans to think this. If we are told the US has the best healthcare in the world 10's of hundreds of times, it must be true? It depends who is telling us.
thanks! there are several other posts in this thread debunking the myth of how great U.S. heath care was before the ACA..
the power of denial is strong ....

like I said at the beginning of the thread , I don't know or care about the stats . My experience with Doctors and healthcare was always excellent , same for family and others that I knew , know . Course , I always attributed my good health to excellent genetics and good diet 'kiwi' !!

course , the whole thread was because Nat wants someone to do something for his longevity 'kiwi' . Guess that maybe Nat is getting close to to his ropes end . I did give him a few ideas , but other than that he is on his own !!

Forum List

Back