I really don’t think think the rightwing understands the nuance of foreign policy

PS: HutchStarskey is a leftist shill turd. Next!

No link in OP, we're supposed to rely solely on Billy000's conjecture? Fuck that, I'm gonna nuke this whole thing, this is bullshit.

There's plenty to discuss. You're unable to engage?

I am more than capable, leftist faggot shill with under 100 IQ.

This thread needs to be flushed.

Proceed, loser.

I already have.

Putin didn’t like Bush or Obama because they made no concessions. Republicans at the time whined that Obama was incapable of forming good relations with Russia even though they assigned no blame to Putin.

Granted Trump is more in Putin’s favor, but why that is matters. Trump is too much of a pussy to stand up to Putin. Their entire interaction was soft so Trump came away with nothing. Putin so obviously manipulated Trump because he’s a useful idiot. He rendered the entire meeting a waste of time.

mmm.. got your biased blinders on Billy...

Obama concessions...other than, Russia annexing Crimea, invading Ukraine, supporting Assad in Syria, supposedly hacking the DNC and pssst "I can do more after the election" ... then there's all that other stuff you've conveniently forgotten about.

Putin didn’t like Bush or Obama because they made no concessions. Republicans at the time whined that Obama was incapable of forming good relations with Russia even though they assigned no blame to Putin.

Granted Trump is more in Putin’s favor, but why that is matters. Trump is too much of a pussy to stand up to Putin. Their entire interaction was soft so Trump came away with nothing. Putin so obviously manipulated Trump because he’s a useful idiot. He rendered the entire meeting a waste of time.
How did America gain from Obama's foriegn policy? That's something none of the worshippers who suck his dick can explain.
Obama ,or any president for that matter, never put America in the place we are now.
What place is that, with a booming economy and not taking shit from any foriegn power? Under Obama America took it up the ass on a daily basis.

I laugh every time you Obama dick suckers start bleating about how Trump is destroying the country.

Obama was Putin’s bitch
How? You can’t even explain that.
Obama’s presidency emboldened Putin
HOW?!

Let's have a little comparison. Obama apologizes for how evil we are, then advocates for the Paris Accord that would siphon wealth out of our country at a whopping rate. Hates America, Hurts America. Trump on the other hand asks why the US has to defend Europe without the agreed upon support. Helps America. By the way, Obama asked for increased Nato support as well. He was ignored completely. Diplomacy sure is tricky. I'm glad democrats can smoothly siphon money out of the US while the rest of the world thinks we are retarded. It also baffles democrats why Trump would want to talk to our enemies. Again, its pretty tricky, but isn't talking to our enemies the point. It is like the media wants world war 3.

If Obama said don't mess with us or else, do you think anyone would believe him? Especially after the Red Line fiasco. Trump on the other hand, if he said listen, you really don't want to go there, what do you think other countries would think would happen. MOAB. General Mattis. Rebuilt Military. Peace through strength doesn't work if people think you are a pussy(democrat). The Russians knew Reagan would bomb the crap out of them.

No link in OP, we're supposed to rely solely on Billy000's conjecture? Fuck that, I'm gonna nuke this whole thing, this is bullshit.
When have you ever provided sources? You never do. You just expect liberals on this board to do it. Face it: I’m just smarter than you. Liberals are smarter. It’s just how it is.

This is my favorite. We will pay people to be nice, and take their word for it. Hey Iran, we know you are a Jihadi nation, but guess what, it is your lucky day. We decided to pay you money we owed you from way back when, even though you fund terrorists, so you will do what we want and not think we are stupid. Sure, we won't verify anything, you can do that yourselves, and I hope none of that money goes to terrorists. That was a GREAT plan, and funny enough, the democrats use it quite a bit. Bill Clinton paid North Korea to be nice, and we won't verify it, and we hope it all works out. Well, how did that work out. I think democrats should be the last people on earth to talk about diplomacy.

Something a leftist will never admit, is that Trump is a great listener. The leader of Afghanistan was stunned because Trump actually listened to what the problems were. The leader of Afghanistan was not the only one to say this. Trump said ok, lets fix them. Lets win. It isn't just peace through strength. Other countries have to take you at your word. To the lefties who say, but trump is liar, yada, yada, yada, keep in mind, he has been keeping his campaign promises to his voters on an unprecedented rate.

When have you ever provided sources? You never do. You just expect liberals on this board to do it. Face it: I’m just smarter than you. Liberals are smarter. It’s just how it is.
You? Smarter than somebody? Anybody? Now THAT'S funny. LOL

Obama had more flexibility after the elections.

There's plenty to discuss. You're unable to engage?

I am more than capable, leftist faggot shill with under 100 IQ.

This thread needs to be flushed.

Proceed, loser.

I already have.

You've done nothing, loser.

Forum List

Back