I really don’t think think the rightwing understands the nuance of foreign policy

Putin didn’t like Bush or Obama because they made no concessions. Republicans at the time whined that Obama was incapable of forming good relations with Russia even though they assigned no blame to Putin.

Granted Trump is more in Putin’s favor, but why that is matters. Trump is too much of a pussy to stand up to Putin. Their entire interaction was soft so Trump came away with nothing. Putin so obviously manipulated Trump because he’s a useful idiot. He rendered the entire meeting a waste of time.
How did America gain from Obama's foriegn policy? That's something none of the worshippers who suck his dick can explain.
Obama ,or any president for that matter, never put America in the place we are now.
What place is that, with a booming economy and not taking shit from any foriegn power? Under Obama America took it up the ass on a daily basis.

I laugh every time you Obama dick suckers start bleating about how Trump is destroying the country.

The place of treason against America.

Let's have a little comparison. Obama apologizes for how evil we are, then advocates for the Paris Accord that would siphon wealth out of our country at a whopping rate. Hates America, Hurts America. Trump on the other hand asks why the US has to defend Europe without the agreed upon support. Helps America. By the way, Obama asked for increased Nato support as well. He was ignored completely. Diplomacy sure is tricky. I'm glad democrats can smoothly siphon money out of the US while the rest of the world thinks we are retarded. It also baffles democrats why Trump would want to talk to our enemies. Again, its pretty tricky, but isn't talking to our enemies the point. It is like the media wants world war 3.

Obama asked for increased Nato support as well. He was ignored completely.

Liar.

Putin didn’t like Bush or Obama because they made no concessions. Republicans at the time whined that Obama was incapable of forming good relations with Russia even though they assigned no blame to Putin.

Granted Trump is more in Putin’s favor, but why that is matters. Trump is too much of a pussy to stand up to Putin. Their entire interaction was soft so Trump came away with nothing. Putin so obviously manipulated Trump because he’s a useful idiot. He rendered the entire meeting a waste of time.

Obama had more flexibility after the elections.
Obama had more flexibility after the elections

Which means what?

so... by "nuance of foreign policy"... do you mean "We pay for everything, provide you with $millions per year for your slush funds, pay and provide you with global military protection...for free...which you do nothing but bitch about.... all the while talk trash about us and smirk at us... is that the nuances you are referring to??

The exact same thing would be said no matter what happened.
Amen to that!

How could it possibly be anything else after a couple of weeks at least of the lamestream media in lock step with the dimocrats blathering how unfit Trump was to meet - alone yet! - with Putin. Being so far out on that limb there was no other reaction they could have that wouldn’t make their pre-meeting dire warnings look utterly ridiculous in retrospect.

Let's have a little comparison. Obama apologizes for how evil we are, then advocates for the Paris Accord that would siphon wealth out of our country at a whopping rate. Hates America, Hurts America. Trump on the other hand asks why the US has to defend Europe without the agreed upon support. Helps America. By the way, Obama asked for increased Nato support as well. He was ignored completely. Diplomacy sure is tricky. I'm glad democrats can smoothly siphon money out of the US while the rest of the world thinks we are retarded. It also baffles democrats why Trump would want to talk to our enemies. Again, its pretty tricky, but isn't talking to our enemies the point. It is like the media wants world war 3.

Liar.
Don't feel bad, Nato ignored Bush too. If I'm a liar, why did Trump have to ask Nato why they are not paying for their own defense? Are you saying Obama took care of that? Did Nato promise to pay up in 2070? lol

Liar.
Don't feel bad, Nato ignored Bush too. If I'm a liar, why did Trump have to ask Nato why they are not paying for their own defense? Are you saying Obama took care of that? Did Nato promise to pay up in 2070? lol
There was an agreement in place, dope. You lied.

Forum List

Back