I really don't care, do you?

Also known as respected media outside your bubble of BS...

Your lying propaganda hacks got bitch slapped by Trump today. Trump storms to the bully pulpit and destroyed them, even Chuck Norris was impressed.
Illegals still cause less crime than citizens, super dupe.

Hey dumb ass illegals should cause ZERO crime in the USA, and your statement is FALSE they cause much more crime than citizens. A 17 year old Texas girl and her father are now DEAD, KILLED by a drunk ass illegal drunk driver who fled the scene after he killed them. More dead Americans at the hands of illegals. How many dead Americans are you willing to accept before you demand the border be secured and illegals deported the hell out of OUR country hmmm?

You find a dead American teen and her father killed by an illegal funny franco? Consider yourself on permanent IGNORE.
Illegals do fewer crimes than citizens, fact. You seem to think one murder means something statistically... So brainwashed...

Not statistically asshat.

Your lying propaganda hacks got bitch slapped by Trump today. Trump storms to the bully pulpit and destroyed them, even Chuck Norris was impressed.

Hey dumb ass illegals should cause ZERO crime in the USA, and your statement is FALSE they cause much more crime than citizens. A 17 year old Texas girl and her father are now DEAD, KILLED by a drunk ass illegal drunk driver who fled the scene after he killed them. More dead Americans at the hands of illegals. How many dead Americans are you willing to accept before you demand the border be secured and illegals deported the hell out of OUR country hmmm?

You find a dead American teen and her father killed by an illegal funny franco? Consider yourself on permanent IGNORE.
Illegals do fewer crimes than citizens, fact. You seem to think one murder means something statistically... So brainwashed...

He was just plain wrong-- illegals cause less crime and don't vote. Hater doop. LOL

He was just plain wrong-- illegals cause less crime and don't vote. Hater doop. LOL

Statistically they do, they are poor as shit..

Wrong conclusionLast survey I saw 2007 94% of adult illegal males work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. Stop more coming SS ID card that cannot be faked end of story.

Wrong conclusionLast survey I saw 2007 94% of adult illegal males work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. Stop more coming SS ID card that cannot be faked end of story.
And stop the War on Drugs and their gangs in Central America and Mexico.

Link?

How can you own a home being an illegal?

This was CLEARLY a message to the media that likes to savage the first ladys wardrobe choices. Just look at the ugly ass jacket she wrote the message on.
Its meaning is CLEAR and only the most hardcore of haters will refuse to admit it.
The end result is the media act like children and lose their minds over the jacket just as some of you have.
Are you really so stupid you don't get it?

Either way I really don't care, do you?

I care as much as the Progressives cared about those illegal children and their parents during Obama eight years which is very little!
For the eighty-hundredth time, Obama and Bush did not do this. They considered it, saw the difficulties and didn't do it.

Again where were you when parents were crossing with their children and illegally entering this country during Obama eight years as President?

Why do you care now?

Did you know Obama promised to fix the Immigration issue in his first year in office and did nothing, and yet you just do not care!

So now Trump is doing something and those like you care about those Children and Parents and even if I disagree with Trump on this, well at least he got you thinking it time to fix this nonsense once and for all!

This was CLEARLY a message to the media that likes to savage the first ladys wardrobe choices. Just look at the ugly ass jacket she wrote the message on.
Its meaning is CLEAR and only the most hardcore of haters will refuse to admit it.
The end result is the media act like children and lose their minds over the jacket just as some of you have.

I care as much as the Progressives cared about those illegal children and their parents during Obama eight years which is very little!
For the eighty-hundredth time, Obama and Bush did not do this. They considered it, saw the difficulties and didn't do it.
You're wasting your time. The parrots have been told this lie and they want to believe it is true. So they will keep repeating the lie to make it more true.

Nothing you can do about it.
You're right, of course.
But I don't give up; I forget why not.

Dorothy Parker

Wow, and how wonderful to see what a worthless person you are!

From 2009 - 2011 Pelosi, Reid and Obama could have passed some form of Immigration reform and did nothing as usual because partisan whores like you and G500 only care about the illegal immigrants during election years like Gloria Allred and only if it gains votes for your political party!

As you sit there claiming I am parroting something the fact is you are just another ignorant partisan hack that does not care about facts but spin instead!

Fact is Trump job is not to override laws or use his pen to ignore the law but it is to have his justice department enforce it.

It is Congress job to create the laws and the USSC to say if it is legal or not.

Now as you claim I am parroting maybe hacks like you and G500 should vote for someone that will fix the system and remove this wedge issue but alas you do not care if it is fixed or not and only care if it help your political party to win!

Gloria Allred " Latina Rosa Parks ":

Whitman housekeeper controversy hits Leno

Did you know Gloria Allred dropped her client once Brown won that election and her client was deported?

So yeah I have seen what you parrots do after elections and all your crocodile tears do not fool me.

You care only when it matter at the polls and if this issue was helping Trump, well you would not care about those kids or their parents!

Again where were you when parents were crossing with their children and illegally entering this country during Obama eight years as President?

Why do you care now?

Did you know Obama promised to fix the Immigration issue in his first year in office and did nothing, and yet you just do not care!

So now Trump is doing something and those like you care about those Children and Parents and even if I disagree with Trump on this, well at least he got you thinking it time to fix this nonsense once and for all!
The 2010 comprehensive immigration bill was blocked for no good reason. The wall is a joke, Dupe.

You're wasting your time. The parrots have been told this lie and they want to believe it is true. So they will keep repeating the lie to make it more true.

You're right, of course.

Dorothy Parker

From 2009 - 2011 Pelosi, Reid and Obama could have passed some form of Immigration reform and did nothing as usual because partisan whores like you and G500 only care about the illegal immigrants during election years like Gloria Allred and only if it gains votes for your political party!

As you sit there claiming I am parroting something the fact is you are just another ignorant partisan hack that does not care about facts but spin instead!

Fact is Trump job is not to override laws or use his pen to ignore the law but it is to have his justice department enforce it.

It is Congress job to create the laws and the USSC to say if it is legal or not.

Now as you claim I am parroting maybe hacks like you and G500 should vote for someone that will fix the system and remove this wedge issue but alas you do not care if it is fixed or not and only care if it help your political party to win!

Did you know Gloria Allred dropped her client once Brown won that election and her client was deported?

So yeah I have seen what you parrots do after elections and all your crocodile tears do not fool me.

You care only when it matter at the polls and if this issue was helping Trump, well you would not care about those kids or their parents!
So you are one of those duped fools who think Obama had control for two years, not the actual 2 months all spent on ACA. Duped again! U

Link?

They all have fake identification d u h.

You're right, of course.

Dorothy Parker

Sorry, human beings care about children separated from there parents d u h.

Why do you care now?

The Great Obama had immigration legislation blocked by Republicans who feared brown people

America has a long proud history of profiteering cloaked in the guise of fiegned compassion

Admitting we really don't care is exposing this denial mechanism

So i applaud those ,especially our top 1% billionaire FLOTUS, presenting the ugly truth

~S~

so what; you don't really care.

Link?

lol. you don't really care, remember.

yes, you can.

Millions of Americans lack health insurance
Republican reaction.....I don’t care, do u?

Millions of low skilled workers suffer with low wages

Immigrant children torn from their parents

Billionaires are not happy with paying taxes
Republican reaction.....What can we do for U?

Millions of Americans lack health insurance

Millions of low skilled workers suffer with low wages

Immigrant children torn from their parents

Billionaires are not happy with paying taxes
Republican reaction.....What can we do for U?
but hey, at least the already rich, got richer, right, right wingers.

I REALLY DO CARE ,jackets T sihrts coming out .......shouldn't be available to republicans

Forum List

Back