I really don't care, do you?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This was CLEARLY a message to the media that likes to savage the first ladys wardrobe choices. Just look at the ugly ass jacket she wrote the message on.
Its meaning is CLEAR and only the most hardcore of haters will refuse to admit it.
The end result is the media act like children and lose their minds over the jacket just as some of you have.
Are you really so stupid you don't get it?

Either way I really don't care, do you?

Another thread.............................like a dozen already............

To answer your question..........

NOPE.

This was CLEARLY a message to the media that likes to savage the first ladys wardrobe choices. Just look at the ugly ass jacket she wrote the message on.
Its meaning is CLEAR and only the most hardcore of haters will refuse to admit it.
The end result is the media act like children and lose their minds over the jacket just as some of you have.

not at all.

time to stop giving a shit what the emotional crisis creators are whining about today.

I thought it was a message directed toward Donald. Maybe he tried to stop her from going, and she was telling him she doesn't care what he says.

I thought it was a message directed toward Donald. Maybe he tried to stop her from going, and she was telling him she doesn't care what he says.
wouldnt it have just been easier to go through you? :D

The jacket is bought that way! 49.99 and they are sold out.

Why would a First Lady have something like that in her wardrobe let alone wear it?

She obviously cares about her outfits. That is all she brings to the table as Fitst Lady

Why would a First Lady have something like that in her wardrobe let alone wear it?

She obviously cares about her outfits. That is all she brings to the table as Fitst Lady
Who are YOU to dictate what she can have or wear? Oh, that's right your a fucking liberal.

Why would a First Lady have something like that in her wardrobe

Clearly, she wouldn't. She woke up in the morning, rushed to her favorite clothing shop around the corner from the White House to buy the jacket, just so she could send a not-so-secret secret message to the world.

Oh no, that's not realistic. Clearly she didn't just buy the jacket that morning. She already had it. In fact, she bought it years ago and had been waiting for exactly this moment, because a fortune teller told her that one day this exact situation would happen. After all this time, the fortune teller was proven right! So Melania pulled the jacket out of the closet in order to deliver a "secret" message that the entire world would see.

Because this was definitely a secret message. Nobody in the world would see it. This was definitely her way of saying something she wanted the entire world to hear, without anyone hearing it at all.

You Trump Derangement Syndrome lunatics are just as stupid as the Donald cult lunatics.

OP is clearly not much of a writer and should therefore leave the criticism for those who have a talent with words - and also sentences.

Melania's communications director said there was no hidden meaning.

Donald Trump said clearly in a tweet what she was saying:

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

We know you don't care...that's why all these threads you start.

Who are YOU to dictate what she can have or wear? Oh, that's right your a fucking liberal.

Who am I?
I am a world renowned message board poster who gets paid to post such things

Forum List

Back