I really don't care, do you?

This was CLEARLY a message to the media that likes to savage the first ladys wardrobe choices. Just look at the ugly ass jacket she wrote the message on.
Its meaning is CLEAR and only the most hardcore of haters will refuse to admit it.
The end result is the media act like children and lose their minds over the jacket just as some of you have.
Are you really so stupid you don't get it?

Either way I really don't care, do you?

I care as much as the Progressives cared about those illegal children and their parents during Obama eight years which is very little!

This was CLEARLY a message to the media that likes to savage the first ladys wardrobe choices. Just look at the ugly ass jacket she wrote the message on.
Its meaning is CLEAR and only the most hardcore of haters will refuse to admit it.
The end result is the media act like children and lose their minds over the jacket just as some of you have.

I thought it was a message directed toward Donald. Maybe he tried to stop her from going, and she was telling him she doesn't care what he says.

If the President didn't want her to go do you really think she would have been there?
Do you think she has the power to go wherever she wants?

The President doesn't even have that power.

Bullshit.

Nobody has savaged her wardrobe choices.
Well, at least she's wearing clothes...She could writhe a little now and again she looks all plastic and stiff, cold as a cucumber.

It's a Spring 2016 line, Zara jacket and has not been for sale for a couple of years, other than buying it used....

so Trump acting like the jacket was meant for the media, is kind of lame... I think she bought it 2 years ago, because she liked it!

Though I would not be surprised if it was Trump that asked her to wear it.... so to cause a media frenzy.... to deflect.... which he's really really good at....
you are always going to see them in the worst possible light.

that's on you. not them.
if there was an ounce of good light, in Trump, I would see it... I'm still waiting....
you won't let yourself see it.

anything he says or does you will see in the worst possible light, even if it means you contradict yourself along the way. i do much of the same thing to hillary, for example. you think it's crazy and beyond reasonable as you've said many times.

then you turn around and do it to your object of hate.

it's the same thing, just different points of view. if hating on all hillary does makes someone bad/ignorant/stupid - whatever; doing that to trump is the same exact thing.
I'm sorry, I cant change my entire life of rearing and training that my parents gave....

And Donald Trump, is the kind of man my parents taught me, to stay away from....

he's a womanizer, a thug, a multi time adulterer, a liar, a cheat, a thief, boastful, arrogant, lacks empathy, a divider, lawless, in-compassionate, greedy, godless etc etc etc......

If you have some good traits hidden in your bags of tricks for him, please, by all means, let me know about them.... :rolleyes:

I thought it was a message directed toward Donald. Maybe he tried to stop her from going, and she was telling him she doesn't care what he says.

If the President didn't want her to go do you really think she would have been there?

I do not think the President has much control over where she goes to be honest. She has her own staff, her own SS team and her own airplane (though she does share it with a few others)

It's a Spring 2016 line, Zara jacket and has not been for sale for a couple of years, other than buying it used....

so Trump acting like the jacket was meant for the media, is kind of lame... I think she bought it 2 years ago, because she liked it!

Though I would not be surprised if it was Trump that asked her to wear it.... so to cause a media frenzy.... to deflect.... which he's really really good at....

that's on you. not them.
if there was an ounce of good light, in Trump, I would see it... I'm still waiting....

anything he says or does you will see in the worst possible light, even if it means you contradict yourself along the way. i do much of the same thing to hillary, for example. you think it's crazy and beyond reasonable as you've said many times.

it's the same thing, just different points of view. if hating on all hillary does makes someone bad/ignorant/stupid - whatever; doing that to trump is the same exact thing.
I'm sorry, I cant change my entire life of rearing and training that my parents gave....

And Donald Trump, is the kind of man my parents taught me, to stay away from....

he's a womanizer, a thug, a multi time adulterer, a liar, a cheat, a thief, boastful, arrogant, lacks empathy, a divider, lawless, in-compassionate, greedy, godless etc etc etc......

If you have some good traits hidden in your bags of tricks for him, please, by all means, let me know about them.... :rolleyes:

Perhaps Iceberg admires some of those qualities.

that's on you. not them.

and i can't change mine in my hate for hillary - you keep falling back to how you feel as being the central for how all should feel. if not, they are wrong and you are right. my parents were solid christians who raised me properly and to be a good person also. so hillary must be a soul-less bitch and i must be right. hey - your methods. i'm just using them from my vantage point. am i still right and she's a soul-less bitch or am i missing something from "your" point of view?

we've had a lot of multi-adulterers in office. i've never heard you say the same about any of them. just trump.
liar - obama and hillary both have. i dare say all politicians have. but your anger? just trump.
cheat - how do we define this? however you do it, do you have this moral guide applied evenly, or "just trump"
thief - what did he steal now? seems we're just lobbing out words on the wall here now.
boastfull and arrogant. excuse me for a second i thought you were talking about obama. he comes across that way to many so since they use their "feelings and historical parentel" methods to rate people, they must be correct about him.
lacks empathy - would this be the person who went to new orleans after the hurricanes? who did in fact back off a long standing policy NOT OF HIS OWN CREATION to "sympathize" with people? you can't empathize with them unless you've lived their situation by definition and doubt many of us have had to raft over the rio grande in 110* weather to be chased around much. let me know if i'm wrong and you truly expect our leadership to empathize in situations they simply by pure definition of the word, can't.
divider - bwahahahaha - again. you hold this against him but not obama who divided the SHIT out of us nor the media who continues to do so.

again - you're using words to describe trump and to you i'm sure they are correct. but by using your same methodology and criteria, kennedy, clinton, obama - all share these qualities of cheating and arrogant. you don't sit on trial and define single syllable words if you're not an arrogant fuck now do you?

where is your anger here?

it would appear you can use your upbringing situationally as we all can and here you *choose* to see the worst in trump despite his sharing many of your "bad" qualities with people i've never seen you even miffed at.

you're proving my point for me in that you are choosing to hate and making up reasons of which to do so.

and i could certainly tell you some good things trump has done but you will see the worst in them and twist to bad. you do it every time so far so i see no need to even try and take it up as you will see it as a defense of trump, not a "stop seeing the worst in someone" appeal.

I do not think the President has much control over where she goes to be honest. She has her own staff, her own SS team and her own airplane (though she does share it with a few others)

Let's be honest, Defiant lives in a fantasy world where the President of the United States answers to the Secret Service. The President and First Lady aren't prisoners, they can go wherever they want.

and i can't change mine in my hate for hillary - you keep falling back to how you feel as being the central for how all should feel. if not, they are wrong and you are right. my parents were solid christians who raised me properly and to be a good person also. so hillary must be a soul-less bitch and i must be right. hey - your methods. i'm just using them from my vantage point. am i still right and she's a soul-less bitch or am i missing something from "your" point of view?

Iceberg, every morning I awake, to hearing this president, tell me how much he hates me, a Democrat, and have to listen to his daily lies about me, and have to watch his 24/7 bull crap campaigning on my dime, against me....

His abuse of his power and divisiveness as president is nothing less than abomination and disgrace to the presidency.... yet, you can't see it, and yet the rightwing side were all melting snowflakes when Clinton mentioned once in her campaign, that half of Trump's supporters were a basket of deplorables.... and this president, supposedly of mine, and my nation, believes all of his actions of demeaning and lying about me, and my particular party, are all A-OK during working hours...or 24/7.

And he and anyone who thinks that is ok, can put it where the sun don't shine. :D

As far as him, as president....he's DESTROYED the once respected position, and everything we ever looked up to, in a president.... he's a classless thug! IGNORES every standard, protocol and ethic rules put in place for transparency, to keep the govt system, less corrupt....not perfect, but less imperfect than it would have been....

And maybe, all of that is what you all like about him breaking every rule or protocol that ever existed? (of course while condemning Hillary of handful)

But that pleases you....to you all, that shows strength, determination, grit, blah blah blah... I suppose?

Well, I don't see it that way.... I see it as weakness, and cheating in a way.... in order for him to accomplish things.

A real leader and winner, can lead and win, within the rules... not by breaking all the rules and protocol every minute and second, of the day....

And yes, on some things... like his madness and lead through CHAOS ways, he's surprised me...

Like, his stupid rocket man tweeting among his threats of fire and fury, and calling Kim short and fat, ended up in diplomacy talks and meeting??? Holy crap!!!! Just would have never thunk it!!!!

This trade war madness, could end up well too....we'll see.

Last edited:

Iceberg, every morning I awake, to hearing this president, tell me how much he hates me, a Democrat, and have to listen to his daily lies about me, and have to watch his 24/7 bull crap campaigning on my dime, against me....

His abuse of his power and divisiveness as president is nothing less than abomination and disgrace to the presidency.... yet, you can't see it, and yet the rightwing side were all melting snowflakes when Clinton mentioned once in her campaign, that half of Trump's supporters were a basket of deplorables.... and this president, supposedly of mine, and my nation, believes all of his actions of demeaning and lying about me, and my particular party, are all A-OK during working hours...or 24/7.

And he and anyone who thinks that is ok, can put it where the sun don't shine. :D

As far as him, as president....he's DESTROYED the once respected position, and everything we ever looked up to, in a president.... he's a classless thug! IGNORES every standard, protocol and ethic rules put in place for transparency, to keep the govt system, less corrupt....not perfect, but less imperfect than it would have been....

And maybe, all of that is what you all like about him breaking every rule or protocol that ever existed? (of course while condemning Hillary of handful)

But that pleases you....to you all, that shows strength, determination, grit, blah blah blah... I suppose?

Well, I don't see it that way.... I see it as weakness, and cheating in a way.... in order for him to accomplish things.

A real leader and winner, can lead and win, within the rules... not by breaking all the rules and protocol every minute and second, of the day....

And yes, on some things... like his madness and lead through CHAOS ways, he's surprised me...

Like, his stupid rocket man tweeting among his threats of fire and fury, and calling Kim short and fat, ended up in diplomacy talks and meeting??? Holy crap!!!! Just would have never thunk it!!!!

You work for CNN?

You work for CNN?
:rofl:

I wish! I'd chew them up and spit them out....on Trump coverage! :D

but no, I'm a retired, now house wife, if that term still exists!?!

and every day i wake up hated cause i'm a white older male and the cause of the problems today. you're not alone in the persecution, here ya know.

i saw it all the time when obama was in power. only, you didn't see it that way so you were right and i am wrong. funny how that's what i'm saying. if you think the "deplorables" comment was the only form of hate issues by the soul-less bitch then you're simply refusing to see the hate because in the end, you agree with why it's there.

as do i in my instances.

so - since we're BOTH basing this off how we "feel" - why are you right and i am wrong?

i never said i liked trump - you just assume so cause i'm tired of the hate being flung about as if that's a solution to real problems. what i am saying is i understand why you hate trump cause i share a blind hate for hillary for likely many of the same reasons, just different people. what i AM saying is that if i am wrong in my hate for hillary because of how you feel - i'm open to that.

but would you be open into your blind hate and use of double standards in your judgement of trump?

i'm asking you to understand your entire focus of hate *could be* misplaced and using my hate of hillary as an example. could i be wrong about her and i just don't care cause i hate her that much?

probably.

trump haters are doing the same but won't at least admit it.

HE'S A WOMANIZER!!!!
did you care about the SHUT UP HE'S A WOMANIZER!!!

you won't get much sympathy for your views if you use them so selectively. you either hate the actions or you hate the people but to hate the actions solely because of the person?

that's a sign of your character, not theirs.

You work for CNN?
:rofl:

I wish! I'd chew them up and spit them out....on Trump coverage! :D

but no, I'm a retired, now house wife, if that term still exists!?!

I never heard Trump anything but love for retired, now housewives.

Remember when you and the rest of the Republican and self-proclaimed conservative peanut gallery soiled your panties when Michelle Obama, GASP, wore a sleeveless dress for the first time?

I'm sure you can find at least a dozen threads on here.

Speaking of which, you not cared so much, that you made a thread about it.

#LOLGOP #TOOFUNNY

so it was implied she wore that jacket leaving Texas. She did not. Fake fking news. It is clear what the intentions were. and again, no integrity from anyone on the left to debunk the fakeness regarding her jacket.

Remember when you and the rest of the Republican and self-proclaimed conservative peanut gallery soiled your panties when Michelle Obama, GASP, wore a sleeveless dress for the first time?

I'm sure you can find at least a dozen threads on here.

Speaking of which, you not cared so much, that you made a thread about it.

#LOLGOP #TOOFUNNY
well anyone with integrity would have put a link to one. not you though. insincere.

Depends on the subject at hand. Like for instance, if she were to flash the world with her teats. I would care. I would.

it's the same thing, just different points of view. if hating on all hillary does makes someone bad/ignorant/stupid - whatever; doing that to trump is the same exact thing.[/QUOTE]
You should know this strategy well, as you did it for 8 years during Obama.

Projection is a helluva thing!

#SMHGOP

well anyone with integrity would have put a link to one. not you though. insincere.
So is this your attempt to deny the fact that USMB self-proclaimed conservatives and Republicans DIDN'T lose their crap and went bananas when Michelle Obama dared to bare her arms for the world to see?

Forum List

Back