I realize something this evening walking down the street with a mask on in humid weather

There is no way in hell you can wear a mask outside in JUNE. you will pass the fuck out. It wasnt even 90 and I was unable to BREATHE EASY

By August the masks will be gone lol
You must be in terrible condition.

Maybe you need an exercise routine?

Build up that lung capacity.
It isn't a lung capacity issue, those things clog up when it's hot and humid.
No, it's a lung capacity issue.
OK then go sit in a steam room with a mask on for a half hour. Then you'll understand.
I know what humidity is kid, I grew up on the gulf coast.

Trust me, if you've got healthy lungs you're gonna be fine.

If a little heat and humidity makes you incapable of wearing a mask you don't have healthy lungs.

So I should give myself a LUNG TEST next friday when it will be 85? How many blocks should a person be able to walk with a mask on in 85 degree weather if they have healthy lungs?
85?......were i am at it is supposed to be 107.......

The point is 85 is hot and 107 is hot and no one should be outside with a mask
my point is 85 is a nice cool day....

There is no way in hell you can wear a mask outside in JUNE. you will pass the fuck out. It wasnt even 90 and I was unable to BREATHE EASY

You must be in terrible condition.

Maybe you need an exercise routine?

Build up that lung capacity.
It isn't a lung capacity issue, those things clog up when it's hot and humid.
No, it's a lung capacity issue.
OK then go sit in a steam room with a mask on for a half hour. Then you'll understand.
I know what humidity is kid, I grew up on the gulf coast.

Trust me, if you've got healthy lungs you're gonna be fine.

If a little heat and humidity makes you incapable of wearing a mask you don't have healthy lungs.

So I should give myself a LUNG TEST next friday when it will be 85? How many blocks should a person be able to walk with a mask on in 85 degree weather if they have healthy lungs?
85?......were i am at it is supposed to be 107.......

I'll take a 107 dry heat over 95 with humidity for damn sure.
Although that dry heat is tricky. The sweat dries so fast you dont notice how dehydrated you're getting until the dizziness sets in.
Had a buddy that moved to Houston from southern california and brought his girl friend along. As a past Houston resident he warned her about the humidity and to expect to sweat a lot.
She poo poo'd him and said she doesnt sweat.

LOL......she was dripping buckets ten minutes after we left the airport.

Another MAGAnut extremist's insane rant.

People in Asia and Africa have no problems wearing masks in near 100F air temperature and high humidity.
so what state do you live in?....

A state of amazement ... that 90% of conservatives believe and support Dopey Donald Trump the most corrupt POTUS ever.

People in Asia and Africa have no problems wearing masks in near 100F air temperature and high humidity.

A state of amazement ... that 90% of conservatives believe and support Dopey Donald Trump the most corrupt POTUS ever.
nice dance.....embarrassed to say were you live?....whats funny is conservatives say the same about obama.....you people are so much alike....lol....

nice dance.....embarrassed to say were you live?....whats funny is conservatives say the same about obama.....you people are so much alike....lol....

Obama was retarded

Obama was retarded
C’mon now. Just because Barry wore Mom jeans, rode a girly bike, and outdid Dukakis for goofy helmet photo shot doesn’t necessarily signal retardation. But other evidence...

why do you need a mask if you are alone outside?

Masks don't bother me too much, to be honest. Even when the weather is really hot (which happens almost everyday here lol) :)
The only thing I hate about mask is when I wear my glasses...because my face mask always fogs them :icon_cry::eek:

why do you need a mask if you are alone outside?

I dont normally wear one when I go to the park but when I am going to the market I wear one and now will just put it in my pocket until I get inside the store

Masks don't bother me too much, to be honest. Even when the weather is really hot (which happens almost everyday here lol) :)
The only thing I hate about mask is when I wear my glasses...because my face mask always fogs them :icon_cry::eek:

Well take that shit off lol

Forum List

Back