I realize something this evening walking down the street with a mask on in humid weather

By August the masks will be gone lol
My guess would be by July! No one in hell is that stupid to wear a mask in the freakin' heat! It's bad enough for people that work in plants have to wear them while melting rubber in those huge machines.

There is no way in hell you can wear a mask outside in JUNE. you will pass the fuck out. It wasnt even 90 and I was unable to BREATHE EASY

Get your fat ass out and exercise more. I run and play basketball with a mask on. Builds endurance.

There is no way in hell you can wear a mask outside in JUNE. you will pass the fuck out. It wasnt even 90 and I was unable to BREATHE EASY

Get your fat ass out and exercise more. I run and play basketball with a mask on. Builds endurance.

Play basketball with a mask? U slow

Play basketball with a mask? U slow
Deceptively slow but I get a good workout with it on.

Another MAGAnut extremist's insane rant.

People in Asia and Africa have no problems wearing masks in near 100F air temperature and high humidity.

lol. You're still wearing a mask?

Forum List

Back