I realize something this evening walking down the street with a mask on in humid weather

There is no way in hell you can wear a mask outside in JUNE. you will pass the fuck out. It wasnt even 90 and I was unable to BREATHE EASY

By August the masks will be gone lol
You must be in terrible condition.

Maybe you need an exercise routine?

Build up that lung capacity.
It isn't a lung capacity issue, those things clog up when it's hot and humid.
No, it's a lung capacity issue.

There is no way in hell you can wear a mask outside in JUNE. you will pass the fuck out. It wasnt even 90 and I was unable to BREATHE EASY

OK then go sit in a steam room with a mask on for a half hour. Then you'll understand.

OK then go sit in a steam room with a mask on for a half hour. Then you'll understand.
I know what humidity is kid, I grew up on the gulf coast.

Trust me, if you've got healthy lungs you're gonna be fine.

If a little heat and humidity makes you incapable of wearing a mask you don't have healthy lungs.

If a little heat and humidity makes you incapable of wearing a mask you don't have healthy lungs.

So I should give myself a LUNG TEST next friday when it will be 85? How many blocks should a person be able to walk with a mask on in 85 degree weather if they have healthy lungs?

I am a runner and have lung capacity for days, kid. It isn't a lung capacity issue, you can pretend it is if that makes you feel better. But the first time you wear your mask on a hot humid day you will understand.

So I should give myself a LUNG TEST next friday when it will be 85? How many blocks should a person be able to walk with a mask on in 85 degree weather if they have healthy lungs?
As many as they want. If the mask limits how far you can walk, you've got problems.

I am a runner and have lung capacity for days, kid. It isn't a lung capacity issue, you can pretend it is if that makes you feel better. But the first time you wear your mask on a hot humid day you will understand.
If the mask limits how far you can walk, you've got a problem.

well I guess I wont know because I made a promise to myself effective june 1st....................NO MORE MASKS unless I am inside of a store

Im
America: a Nation of whiners.

Im being serious. It is no way in hell u can walk down a street in HOT WEATHER with a mask on lol

Why are you wearing a mask to walk down the street - outside? You wear a mask when you go into a store or other enclosed space.

I already had it on after leaving Rite Aid and was on my way to Trader Joes so I was just going to keep it on but I agree with you I should have just taken it off once I left rite aid but I did end up removing it after a half of block

well I guess I wont know because I made a promise to myself effective june 1st....................NO MORE MASKS unless I am inside of a store
I'm pretty sure nobody says you need one just to walk down the street, or in your car, or anything like that.

The masks are already gone. I've yet to wear ONE. And I won't. It's not a fashion statement, It doesn't do jack, this is all just a public media front to promote conformity and a false sense of security to control the braindead. Even Dr. Fauci, the preeminent expert on viruses has said it is all BULL.

You idiots are being played. Next Flu season, go ask your doctor if wearing a piece of cloth over your face will keep you from getting the Flu. :21:

Another MAGAnut extremist's insane rant.

People in Asia and Africa have no problems wearing masks in near 100F air temperature and high humidity.
so what state do you live in?....

I'm pretty sure nobody says you need one just to walk down the street, or in your car, or anything like that.

I hate that UBER made it mandatory on May 18th

Just wait until next week until Fauci changes his mind again on masks. The experts keep acting like they know when they don't. That is very dangerous.

Pretty sure all Ubers are air-conditioned.

Just wait until next week until Fauci changes his mind again on masks. The experts keep acting like they know when they don't. That is very dangerous.
Nice deflection.

Can you respond to the topic?

85?......were i am at it is supposed to be 107.......

Pretty sure all Ubers are air-conditioned.

I know but I planned on taking a unusual uber trip in 5 weeks and didnt want to ride for a hour with a mask on. To go to the market and pharmacy is fine

85?......were i am at it is supposed to be 107.......

The point is 85 is hot and 107 is hot and no one should be outside with a mask

Forum List

Back