I Ran the C.I.A. Now I’m Endorsing Hillary Clinton.

Two strongly held beliefs have brought me to this decision. First, Mrs. Clinton is highly qualified to be commander in chief. I trust she will deliver on the most important duty of a president — keeping our nation safe. Second, Donald J. Trump is not only unqualified for the job, but he may well pose a threat to our national security.
Thanks for the morning chuckle Jilly. How is Trump unqualified? He is basing it on his opinion about future events he envisions. Hillary has screwed up foreign policy left and right and has massive ethical and professional problems weighing her down.

His priorities are as fucked up as yours and Hillary's.

how is trump unqualified?

unstable psychologically
liar
bankrupted four corporations
tool of putin
vile and disgusting bigot

how IS he qualified, moron?

nice troll by, loon. but normal people care about these things. don't worry, we know you're not normal
you could say all of those for Hillary, plus she killed lots of people......

Man, do they really hide that many skeletons...what is in Washington...the elites, do not want a non member up there.

This should make any principled person refuse to vote for the reality show host

"During a 33-year career at the Central Intelligence Agency, I served presidents of both parties — three Republicans and three Democrats. I was at President George W. Bush’s side when we were attacked on Sept. 11; as deputy director of the agency, I was with President Obama when we killed Osama bin Laden in 2011.

I am neither a registered Democrat nor a registered Republican. In my 40 years of voting, I have pulled the lever for candidates of both parties. As a government official, I have always been silent about my preference for president.

No longer. On Nov. 8, I will vote for Hillary Clinton. Between now and then, I will do everything I can to ensure that she is elected as our 45th president.

Two strongly held beliefs have brought me to this decision. First, Mrs. Clinton is highly qualified to be commander in chief. I trust she will deliver on the most important duty of a president — keeping our nation safe. Second, Donald J. Trump is not only unqualified for the job, but he may well pose a threat to our national security.

I spent four years working with Mrs. Clinton when she was secretary of state, most often in the White House Situation Room. In these critically important meetings, I found her to be prepared, detail-oriented, thoughtful, inquisitive and willing to change her mind if presented with a compelling argument.

I also saw the secretary’s commitment to our nation’s security; her belief that America is an exceptional nation that must lead in the world for the country to remain secure and prosperous; her understanding that diplomacy can be effective only if the country is perceived as willing and able to use force if necessary; and, most important, her capacity to make the most difficult decision of all — whether to put young American women and men in harm’s way."

more at link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/o...ia-now-im-endorsing-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0
I'm so old I remember when the left despised the CIA.

Shit. I remember when EVERYONE despised the CIA and absolutely no one trusted them.

C.I.A. = Catholic Intelligence Agency

Has anyone ever wondered what the motive was for creating the C.I.A?

Has anyone ever wondered about how (after WWII) so many Catholic Nazi's received papers, new identities, new beginnings here in America?

Has anyone ever wondered about the information gathering that goes on inside Catholic "confessionals" worldwide?

Has anyone ever wondered about Jesuit Universities and colleges which have been producing the majority of our military leaders (Navy, AF, Marines, Army), Pentagon, Rand, House Speakers, Congressmen, Senators, Cabinet members, Supreme Court Judges, .....anyone in a position of power within America today including our news media personalities and television networks?

Has anyone ever wondered why the Jesuits were the people behind the formation of the League of Nations and later from behind the scenes created the United Nations?

Has anyone ever read, "Washington in the lap of Rome?"

Has anyone ever considered the numerous warnings our founding fathers gave us about Jesuits and Rome?

Has anyone ever thought to connect the dots?

Perhaps it is time that we did.

Last edited:
Thanks for the morning chuckle Jilly. How is Trump unqualified? He is basing it on his opinion about future events he envisions. Hillary has screwed up foreign policy left and right and has massive ethical and professional problems weighing her down.

unstable psychologically
liar
tool of putin

nice troll by, loon. but normal people care about these things. don't worry, we know you're not normal
unstable psychologically
liar
tool of putin

You just described Hillary perfectly.

"During a 33-year career at the Central Intelligence Agency, I served presidents of both parties — three Republicans and three Democrats. I was at President George W. Bush’s side when we were attacked on Sept. 11; as deputy director of the agency, I was with President Obama when we killed Osama bin Laden in 2011.

I am neither a registered Democrat nor a registered Republican. In my 40 years of voting, I have pulled the lever for candidates of both parties. As a government official, I have always been silent about my preference for president.

No longer. On Nov. 8, I will vote for Hillary Clinton. Between now and then, I will do everything I can to ensure that she is elected as our 45th president.

I spent four years working with Mrs. Clinton when she was secretary of state, most often in the White House Situation Room. In these critically important meetings, I found her to be prepared, detail-oriented, thoughtful, inquisitive and willing to change her mind if presented with a compelling argument.

I also saw the secretary’s commitment to our nation’s security; her belief that America is an exceptional nation that must lead in the world for the country to remain secure and prosperous; her understanding that diplomacy can be effective only if the country is perceived as willing and able to use force if necessary; and, most important, her capacity to make the most difficult decision of all — whether to put young American women and men in harm’s way."

more at link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/o...ia-now-im-endorsing-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0
I'm so old I remember when the left despised the CIA.
so is hillary

LMAO
How do you know when someone is full of shit?
They know about Clintons political history and STILL props her out and supports her.

Has anyone ever wondered about how so many Catholic Nazi's received papers, new identities, new beginnings here in America?

Has anyone ever wondered about the information gathering that goes on in Catholic "confessionals" worldwide?

Has anyone ever wondered about Jesuit Universities and colleges which have been producing the majority of our military leaders (Navy, AF, Marines, Army) House Speakers, Congressmen, Senators, Cabinet members, Supreme Court Judges, .....anyone in a position of power within America today including our news media personalities and television networks?

Has anyone ever wondered why the Jesuits were the people behind the formation of the League of Nations and later from behind the scenes created the United Nations?

Has anyone ever considered the numerous warnings our founding fathers gave us about Jesuits and Rome?

Do you have any idea just how fucking far off topic you are?

make your own thread fuckchop

unstable psychologically
liar
tool of putin

bankruptcy? 4 times?!?!?!? Holy shit, out of like 300 businesses he has had, that's like a 98% success rate!! Holy shit!

It's also weird the way he phrased it (assuming any of it is true). You don't run a federal agency, or any government department. It isn't like being a CEO of a corporation. You don't determine the direction or purpose in government, the system is in place for a specific reason. You head a department, you don't run it. If he said that it's revealing and would explain why he supports Hillary, or any leftist. They want to run the country, not head it.

more at link:

Anyone who would support Clinton for president at this time in history is either a Democrat (whether admitted or not), or bovine ignorant.
"Anyone who would support Clinton for president at this time in history is either a Democrat (whether admitted or not), or bovine ignorant."

Is there a distinction between the two?

33 year government insider supports a government insider.

shocked I tell you, I'm just shocked.

NDUyZjI5ZmNkNCMvV2dTWmtVNVhxWWdIYjd5OUtDdm15ZVh3MW9ZPS80NHgyODQ6NTE1NngyNzYwLzEyODB4NjIwL2ZpbHRlcnM6cXVhbGl0eSg3NSkvaHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3BvbGljeW1pYy1pbWFnZXMvd3doajJnZmlybW4wZGlvdnpueWt6eHcxbWFqbzR5bXZlMGUxM3hiMzA3cmlpdTV3OXFuemoycHVsYXE0bXd0bC5qcGc.jpg

more at link:

So...you didn't see 911 coming...and you were safe in the situation room when seal team six killed OBL. Now you can go fuck yourself.

Has anyone ever wondered about how so many Catholic Nazi's received papers, new identities, new beginnings here in America?

Has anyone ever wondered about the information gathering that goes on in Catholic "confessionals" worldwide?

Has anyone ever wondered about Jesuit Universities and colleges which have been producing the majority of our military leaders (Navy, AF, Marines, Army) House Speakers, Congressmen, Senators, Cabinet members, Supreme Court Judges, .....anyone in a position of power within America today including our news media personalities and television networks?

Do you have any idea just how fucking far off topic you are?

make your own thread fuckchop
Off topic? I'm showing you why the head of the C.I.A. is endorsing Hillary Clinton. She's on board with Rome's agenda. Wake up, Sleeping Beauty. Ignorance is not bliss. It's downright deadly.

more at link:

Anyone who would support Clinton for president at this time in history is either a Democrat (whether admitted or not), or bovine ignorant.
"Anyone who would support Clinton for president at this time in history is either a Democrat (whether admitted or not), or bovine ignorant."

Is there a distinction between the two?
Michael J. Morrell is a graduate of Jesuit Georgetown University. He's an agent of Rome. That didn't end when he retired.

I'm amused by the parade of Washington insiders that are now being paraded out to explain why THEY will vote for Hillary come November...but we're assured by Hillary and her minions that she's the one who will "change" Washington!

Jillian's not smart enough to see the issue there...which doesn't surprise me at all quite frankly!

Trump is not a liar just because libtard morons

Correct he is a liar because of the things that come out of his mouth.

Donald "The Liar" Trump not only builds castles in the sky but he also lives in them.

Forum List

Back