I quit

I think that computer and internet can provide you anything which you want since you can buy sell item just sitting at your home using ebay and amazon and you can also earn just by doing simple works like forum posting,article writing etc..
138l1103.jpg

I think that A, anyone notice that Matt's been posting again?:lol:

and, B, if you Mr KrackedHuessein need to stop try to sell on this board or we're going to have a problem.:eusa_eh:

I think that computer and internet can provide you anything which you want since you can buy sell item just sitting at your home using ebay and amazon and you can also earn just by doing simple works like forum posting,article writing etc..
138l1103.jpg

and, B, if you Mr KrackedHuessein need to stop try to sell on this board or we're going to have a problem.:eusa_eh:

I'm leaving now. EVERYBODY NOTICE!!!!!!

138l1103.jpg

I'm leaving now. EVERYBODY NOTICE!!!!!!

I'm leaving before you. :cool:

Gee matts, you can't leave. We won't have anyone to give us the "sitting on the fence" position then... :eusa_eh:

Gee matts, you can't leave. We won't have anyone to give us the "sitting on the fence" position then... :eusa_eh:

No. I changed my mind. I’m not leaving. Wow! I thought that I explained to you that I am not a fence sitter. According to the Merriam-Webster on-line dictionary, a fence sitter is one who is in a “state of indecision or neutrality with respect to conflicting positions”. I have very straight-forward, clear, and specific positions on different specific issues or questions. Therefore I am not a fence-sitter. I have never given a fence-sitting position. If you believe otherwise, please present it to me.

No. I changed my mind. I’m not leaving. Wow! I thought that I explained to you that I am not a fence sitter. According to the Merriam-Webster on-line dictionary, a fence sitter is one who is in a “state of indecision or neutrality with respect to conflicting positions”. I have very straight-forward, clear, and specific positions on different specific issues or questions. Therefore I am not a fence-sitter. I have never given a fence-sitting position. If you believe otherwise, please present it to me.

I thought you were quitting. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah but if he leaves then it will save us another argument about why fathers should be able to sleep with there daughters. The sick fuck.:cool:

Let us be clear on my position. Provided that the daughter is an informed and consenting competent adult and that there is no coercion involved, I think that it should be allowed.

Hello. Didn’t you read my recent post? I changed my mind. I'm back.

Yeah but if he leaves then it will save us another argument about why fathers should be able to sleep with there daughters. The sick fuck.:cool:

Let us be clear on my position. Provided that the daughter is an informed and consenting competent adult and that there is no coercion involved, I think that it should be allowed.

And you are still a sick bastard for believing that.

Hello. Didn’t you read my recent post? I changed my mind. I'm back.

I liked it better when you were quitting.

And you are still a sick bastard for believing that.

and you are a sick bastard for thinking that I'm a sick bastard for believing that. LOL. Seriously, thank goodness that we live in a nation where people are free to speak and believe as they see fit.

Forum List

Back