I quit

Let us be clear on my position. Provided that the daughter is an informed and consenting competent adult and that there is no coercion involved, I think that it should be allowed.

And you are still a sick bastard for believing that.

and you are a sick bastard for thinking that I'm a sick bastard for believing that. LOL. Seriously, thank goodness that we live in a nation where people are free to speak and believe as they see fit.

You are free to believe in fathers fucking daughters and I am free to believe that you are a sick bastard.

Well, well... what do we have here... matts has a couple cheer leaders, liberals, SHOCKER!

No doubt that since they're SOOOO glad matts is staying, they're in perfect agreement that they also feel daddy's should be able to lay pipe in daughter... which makes them sick fuckers too. Must have been a liberal that coined the phrase, "incest is best."

Great going girls... you're true SICK colors are showing.

Well, well... what do we have here... matts has a couple cheer leaders, liberals, SHOCKER!

No doubt that since they're SOOOO glad matts is staying, they're in perfect agreement that they also feel daddy's should be able to lay pipe in daughter... which makes them sick fuckers too. Must have been a liberal that coined the phrase, "incest is best."

Your logic is as sound as ever.

And you're rebuttal is an inane as ever. Thanks for proving my point.

Your own words here matts... can't be much more "on the fence" than this...

mattskramer said:
I’m a philosophic pragmatic relativist. I believe that there are very few, if any, absolutes

Last edited:

And you're rebuttal is an inane as ever. Thanks for proving my point.

Your own words here matts... can't be much more "on the fence" than this...

mattskramer said:
I’m a philosophic pragmatic relativist. I believe that there are very few, if any, absolutes

Go back and take a logic course and a philosophy course. Being a relativist and being a fence-sitter is not the same. A fence-sitter is indecisive. If you give me a sufficiently detailed scenario, then I’d be happy to give you a straight decisive answer.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fence+sitter

One who takes a position of neutrality or indecision, as in a controversial matter

http://www.answers.com/topic/fence-sitter

One who takes a position of neutrality or indecision, as in a controversial matter

http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/fence+sitter.html

Someone that try to support both side of an argument without committing to either is a fence sitter

http://www.audioenglish.net/dictionary/fence-sitter.htm

a person who won't take sides in a controversy

Get it?

Last edited:

That's you... :eusa_whistle:

The man that lives in the realm of "no absolutes." Your own words.

And when you can't "no absolute" something anymore, you compare it to eating a cheese burger.

Point taken. When I was talking about relativism and the lack of absolutes, I was referring to philosophy (particularly in ethics) – not vocabulary. Of course there has to be an understanding and agreed upon definition of words in order for there to be communication. Words have meanings. “Sad” does not mean “Happy”. There are also absolutes in math. 1 plus 1 equals 2. Yet, in the area of philosophy (perhaps with the exception of logic) there are very few, if any, absolutes.

Forum List

Back