I quit

You never posted in any thread I stated???
:disagree:.....:gives:.....:funnyface:....:hmpf:......:eusa_liar:

Besides, I have inside info that confirms you do a daily search for all my posts and all posts mentioning my name :eusa_whistle:

I'd say, you've got yourself a fan in Paul, Anguille.

You never posted in any thread I stated???
:disagree:.....:gives:.....:funnyface:....:hmpf:......:eusa_liar:

Besides, I have inside info that confirms you do a daily search for all my posts and all posts mentioning my name :eusa_whistle:

Psh. I usually forget your name until I scroll down a thread and "I'm about to say something retarded" pops up in a post. Then I look over and see your inevitable last place avatar, and as always, there you are. :cool:

Well honestly, the change in position on guns stirs up new feelings worth analyzing.

I'm going to need to see more before I can come to any kind of conclusion, though.

Though I've never handled a gun or want to, my views on gun control relaxed too after reading message boards. I don't see it as being as big an issue as the lax licencing laws concerning automobile drivers. I do support gun control, but no longer support bans.

Things I've changed my mind about were stuff like allowing state referendums banning gay marriage. I now consider them unconstitutional whereas before I didn't understand how they were so.
I change my mind on gun control quite often but since I have come here I understand the cons point of view even more.
I have change my mind a few other things but I can't remember what they are now. Navy has enlightened me a few times on a some subjects that I knew nothing about.
And as for the rest of it, it give me something to do when my son is sleeping and I feel I have some form of human contact even though it is through the internet. For one this place keeps me from drinking so much, wierd as that sounds!

For one this place keeps me from drinking so much, wierd as that sounds!

I don't think that sounds very weird. Message boards can become a compulsion, but at least they are an educational compulsion that does no harm to your liver or affect your driving. :)

Before I discovered message boards I spent too much time and money on ebay. I was surprised when I first started posting on one about 3 years ago at how fond I could become of people I engage with on the boards. Also how much you can come to know a person via the printed word. And also, how fulfilling a cyber friendship can become regardless if you ever meet in real life or not. I think it might be the immediacy, the daily contact and the group situation that makes cyber socializing so much like real life. Or more like real life would be if we actually lived in close communities where we saw each other daily and had interconnected ffriendships. It's a phenomenon that still amazes me after 3 years.

I don't think that sounds very weird. Message boards can become a compulsion, but at least they are an educational compulsion that does no harm to your liver or affect your driving. :)

Before I discovered message boards I spent too much time and money on ebay. I was surprised when I first started posting on one about 3 years ago at how fond I could become of people I engage with on the boards. Also how much you can come to know a person via the printed word. And also, how fulfilling a cyber friendship can become regardless if you ever meet in real life or not. I think it might be the immediacy, the daily contact and the group situation that makes cyber socializing so much like real life. Or more like real life would be if we actually lived in close communities where we saw each other daily and had interconnected ffriendships. It's a phenomenon that still amazes me after 3 years.
My friend actually has become very good friends with a few people from message boards, I think maybe even dated one guy. They were living in the same city at the time!
I joined two others before I came here and it wasn't to exciting but then I joined this one and became very addicted. I even joined another one after this one but they allowed to much garbage and some guy was following me around saying my baby was a N***** baby right from the start so I didn't stay long. All in All I like it here and have met some interesting and good people from both sides. And I have learned a lot! My friends of course make fun of me for it all but I just shrug it off, it is better then the addictions I used to have.

My friend actually has become very good friends with a few people from message boards, I think maybe even dated one guy. They were living in the same city at the time!
I joined two others before I came here and it wasn't to exciting but then I joined this one and became very addicted. I even joined another one after this one but they allowed to much garbage and some guy was following me around saying my baby was a N***** baby right from the start so I didn't stay long. All in All I like it here and have met some interesting and good people from both sides. And I have learned a lot! My friends of course make fun of me for it all but I just shrug it off, it is better then the addictions I used to have.

That is cool! I have a friend who broke off from a big message board to form a private message board with a group of about 25 people. They had a get together in LA and he has become friends with several and even stayed at their houses while traveling. One of them adopted his cat when he had to find her a new home.

That is cool! I have a friend who broke off from a big message board to form a private message board with a group of about 25 people. They had a get together in LA and he has become friends with several and even stayed at their houses while traveling. One of them adopted his cat when he had to find her a new home.

really? hmmm...

psh. I Usually Forget Your Name Until I Scroll Down A Thread And "i'm About To Say Something Retarded" Pops Up In A Post. Then I Look Over And See Your Inevitable Last Place Avatar, And As Always, There You Are. :cool:

Ha!

I think that computer and internet can provide you anything which you want since you can buy sell item just sitting at your home using ebay and amazon and you can also earn just by doing simple works like forum posting,article writing etc..
138l1103.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back