Zone1 Lion King Interpreter Fired for being White

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he works on Broadway, he is leftist scum and voted for his own dismissal.

I hope it hurt.

That's how change is made.

Does anyone else find the quote, "no longer appropriate to have white interpreters represent black characters for ASL Broadway shows" to be ironic? What is the entertainment industry bending over backwards trying to do?

Does anyone else find the quote, "no longer appropriate to have white interpreters represent black characters for ASL Broadway shows" to be ironic? What is the entertainment industry bending over backwards trying to do?
The entertainment industry shows hatred against whites.

There is a simple solution to this lib created issue

1668443495448.jpeg

Actually it is George Wallace. Any whites that really believe in segregation should just shut up. Blacks will give them all the segregation they want by default.

The MOST self-segregating people on the planet!

Let them have it.

But get the fuck out of my face when I want the same thing.

I like living in a town whose black population is far less that 1%.

Last edited:
The MOST self-segregating people on the planet!

Let them have it.

But get the fuck out of my face when I want the same thing.

I like living in a town whose black population is far less that 1%.

In college, we had all sorts of black clubs and black events. No whites were allowed to set foot in. Imagine if we had ”White Future Lawyers Club” and “White Only Dance Night” and so forth.

In college, we had all sorts of black clubs and black events. No whites were allowed to set foot in. Imagine if we had ”White Future Lawyers Club” and “White Only Dance Night” and so forth.

I know. But if we decide that we're just fine not associating with blacks, WE are the bigots. It's hilarious that they still think they can insult us with these stupid attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back